Sony Xperia P - user opinions and reviews

Sony

7.6
7.5
7.4

I use to have nokia X6 16 gb which was a good phone...with a usb cable I have use it like a mass storage device...and easely i use to connected it with a tv trough the same usb cable . Connecting my nokia in this way have allowed me to use a tv remote for searching files on the phone...I find it wery usefull !
Now I have xperia P but when I connect my phone with usb cable to a tv ,tv does not recognize it like a usb mass memory ?
question is : can I connect my xperia P to a tv with usb cable and use it like a mass memory -without using a HDMI c.?!

• 2012-08-19 08:25
  • 3iH}

hey is there still problem of depth grip in experia p even after updating the version to ics. plzz reply coz i wanna buy ths cell if theres exit ths problem thn go for some diffrent cell phone plzz rly.

• 2012-08-19 07:29
  • utkR

> In reply to lychie @ 2012-08-19 04:45 from wHrS - click to readhi lychie,

xperia is an awesome phone, the camera is of good quality pictures are crystal clear and it takes beautiful shots in secs with auto focus.

battery back up is not that bad, it depends on how u use the phone, try to turn off WiFi Bluetooth and other apps when u don't use them, when u r going out for a long distance avoid live wall papers, switch off us mobile every day for 5 mins, whenever u want to change profile u don't have to waste time as well use the NFC tag and manage us profile according to ur need.

using xperia p is really easy, its just like an computer, every thing is in front screen u just need to access them.

u being a lady u can go for red its slim and sexy, it emotes feminism lot, am sure it will go with ur dress and accessories, second choice would be black one.

• 2012-08-19 07:08
  • U@K7

Does 8MP cam of XPERIA P takes a good photos? I am going to buy XPERIA P this week. Please give me more feedback about this phone. About the quality of camera/video, sounds/speaker, the lags, smoothness, etc.

And how about the battery life? How long it will last? Hours? Days?

Which color is cool/great for a lady like me? Red, black or silver XPERIA P? Please help me to choose. :)

Why some of them here says that the XPERIA P has a lags, the camera wasn't good, etc. But some other says it's a good phone and it has a better features. It is same XPERIA P! Does it depends in a unit?

Please reply me as soon as possible. Your suggestion will do appreciate. Thank you in advance! :)

• 2012-08-19 04:45

• 2012-08-19 04:38

• 2012-08-19 04:27
  • wHrS

And how about the battery life? How long it will last? Hours? Days?

• 2012-08-19 03:59

• 2012-08-19 03:53
  • wHrS

> In reply to RatedR @ 2012-08-18 17:07 from KcPh - click to readOver All The Handset Is Good, Apart From Camera, Battery & 2.3 OS (Ginger Bread). It Is Said That The Update (4.0.1) Will Be On Air, Not Yet Released.... :-(

As For The Camera, There Is More Noise In The Photos & They Are Over-Saturated.

• 2012-08-18 21:08
  • vIhj

The new ice cream sandwich (ics) is superb...... Comparing to Samsung galaxy s2 ics...... Xperia p ics 99% is awesome :-) thanks for Sony & gsmarena :-)

• 2012-08-18 20:04
  • U{Fd

Can any one tell me the Battery Life of Sony Xperia P ...! and also the hands on Experience ....!!

• 2012-08-18 17:07
  • KcPh

Hello guys M from india, got my xperia p on 27june may b thats y i got the update on the day of rollout only feel lucky to get the master update was waiting the day i saw xperia s ics, hands on - absolutely flawless update no laggs no overheating nothing, now starting from UI yhe notification bar beautiful same as xS ics apps added like walkman n albums are best wot i feel n small small things like diff keyboards available peak to view the text installing chrome too gud, battery life increased but not that vast diff but still appreciable, m totaly satisfied no complains till now , m one of the heavy user of the phone multitasking with no issue, new youtube n many more things one thing more wifi direct is also added, great job by sony they took time for rollout time really worth it, previous small laggs in stock browser like panning aroung n pinch in zoom in are also removed , touch gives the buttery feel for now this is only wot i have for u oll, n rollout depends on the series with which phones ard built it comes olover nothing specified by sony which country will get when, trust sony ul get sooner, gudluck for oll

• 2012-08-18 12:55
  • KgQV

> In reply to mIkU @ 2012-08-17 07:54 from 7XaL - click to readhi friend, if u r going to buy this then be carefull about battery life, i m using this about 2 months and i m realy upset with battery life.

• 2012-08-18 12:18
  • uuuF

> In reply to nikuu @ 2012-08-17 20:58 from KgQV - click to readhi from what country are you from? i'm also waiting for the update to be available here in Singapore.. do you have any idea of it's already available here?(:

• 2012-08-18 10:29
  • IWQX

> In reply to nikuu @ 2012-08-17 20:58 from KgQV - click to readNikku please reply about hands on experience & specially battery improvement after updating to ICS 4.04.We are eagerly waiting for your reply!!!

• 2012-08-18 09:21
  • vb$$

> In reply to ruthless @ 2012-08-17 13:37 from uuL7 - click to readCan any body help(any settings in xperia P for roaming)
How to enable internet connection while raoming in Xperia P
I have aircel prepaid connection and I am unable to connect net as soon as I have moved in to roaming also not able to make calls(although i am able to recieve calls)
any thing in settings that needs to be checked ... please suggest(I have enough balance)

• 2012-08-18 09:03
  • uuLb

hello pls tell me truth how is battery back up after 4.0 update....pls tell truth...how many hours we can watch videos and play games...in this mobile....

• 2012-08-18 08:51
  • vGZZ

ICS is great for Xperia p.. now my battery last 4 a day and a half with moderate usage.. 4hours of browsing .. little og games and normal texting.. you should update your XP to ICS.. great! :))

• 2012-08-18 07:51
  • tCQE

> In reply to nikuu @ 2012-08-17 20:58 from KgQV - click to readthat's nice, which country u r from? let us know about ur hands on xperience about ICS

• 2012-08-18 01:46
  • U@3Z

Got updated to 4.0.4 icecream sandwich no issue watsoever first i was afaired thot dat it is some how laggy but after 15 mins or so got the really best part of it really buttery awsome UI no laggs improved battery so so happy to hold my p now (olmost used 2 hours)

• 2012-08-17 20:58
  • KgQV
Total of 7150 user reviews and opinions for Sony Xperia P.