Sony Xperia P - user opinions and reviews

Sony

7.6
7.5
7.3

> In reply to Niloy94 @ 2014-09-08 12:28 from YW2V - click to readI just wanted to ask you that if I did install the rom CM11,
would i have to install each and every app that I have, once again?

• 2014-09-08 17:43
  • 2@jE

A piece of advice to everyone using this phone. Throw away the sony stock rom and install a custom rom. You will feel the difference once you use a custom rom. I'm currently using CM11 rom and its AWESOME. It is a lot smoother than the original stock rom.

• 2014-09-08 12:28
  • YW2V

I am enjoy my xperia very much much much,but I am facing the problem of chargng it everytime. And sometime even not using it but finding the charge drop down.. Wht should I do to resolve ths becouse it is boring

• 2014-09-07 16:53
  • fuZR

> In reply to nightwolf1 @ 2014-07-31 01:35 from fu{x - click to readI am facing the problem of charge, it is running down so fast,what should I do, advice please

• 2014-09-07 16:51

• 2014-09-07 16:40
  • fuZR

> In reply to Johnny @ 2014-09-05 10:41 from JE{s - click to readI tried to do that, in the Network, there is no 3G in the preferred network mode. Only WCMDA Only , GSM Only, WCMDA (Preferred)/GSM.

and the third one already choose, i choose the other two, still same issue.

I called Sony this morning they advised me the delete the APN settings, then add it again through the network provider, if it didn't work call them again, will call them again tomorrow because i did that all, still same issue !

• 2014-09-06 06:31
  • kAyx

> In reply to Ashrofa505 @ 2014-09-05 06:41 from kAyx - click to readSwitch it to 3g;-)

• 2014-09-05 10:41
  • JE{s

Hi Guys,

I do face a very weird problem these days with my Xperia P.
I had this phone long time ago, but in USA i had it with Metro PCS provider 4 months ago,it's already unlocked phone, it was working perfectly,all the functions,internet and phone,everything.
recently it starting to have internet problems.
Works fine when it's WI-FI, internet browsing,facebook,messengers and e-mails, everything perfect.
When i use the normal Metro PCS network ,the internet goes like BLOCK, it shows the E network appears normally in the right top corner beside the signal, but for some reason when i try to search in the website, no network,when i try to play online radio,no network,when i try to load facebook, network error, and so,but at the same time, i receive facebook notifications normally, and receive e-mails normally,even ppl can call me and text me through messenger as i appear online to them. but i can't send anything or use the internet to do anything, it's sounds weird, and it's really crazy.
I reset the phone to factory settings ,deleted everything from it, and it didn't work,then one day it works perfect,for only one day, & then came back not working.
I have 2 friends, one of them has Xperia E and the other one has Samsung Galaxy S4, happened the exact issue with them, and both of them two different phone providers, they even in different countries.
I really don't know what the hell is going on,the Metro PCS support said it's a phone issue.
do you guys think it's an UPDATING issue or something?
Please advice.

• 2014-09-05 06:41
  • kAyx

I have used this phone battery life is roo bad but its feature is to good

• 2014-09-04 18:03
  • fCx5

I have been using the phone for near 2 years, all the features of this phone is superb,except the battery life 1305 mah, too bad, when I took this phone I did not know about this mah.. Hardly runs for 5 hours with the data on,games,music and messengers!and now a days my phone keeps rebooting on its own.time to say good bye to Xperia p!

• 2014-09-03 08:17
  • fCx9

> In reply to Mahadeven @ 2014-08-23 08:25 from 0C4q - click to readThere is no back cover on Xperia P.

It has unibody designed case which is opened by unscrewing two screws on the bottom of left and right sides.

• 2014-09-01 11:14
  • 0vS@

There is no higher capacity battery available for Xperia P.

• 2014-09-01 11:09
  • 0vS@

> In reply to NiravF @ 2014-08-08 10:08 from tT}0 - click to readit is really true

• 2014-08-31 12:20
  • aqrW

Can I use more powerful battery in my Xperia p!! Pls reply

• 2014-08-30 07:07
  • uNVL

The only dark side of this phone is its battery life especially when you're using WiFi or mobile data otherwise it's a good phone!

• 2014-08-28 18:56
  • NvfL

Well, in my opinion this phone isn't that bad either. But it is true that it has some undeniable problems. I've been using this phone for one and a half year. The problems i've faced are like slow rotation,touch is not worthy, often crashes, it cannot run so many apps, so many games r slow,it lacks sound quality too... I dont know why my screen orientation doesn't work properly...is there any solution to this...

• 2014-08-28 05:11
  • XNDV

I think with some of the other phones out there, this is a no-go. Definitely. After a mere 6 months, the battery drains faster than anything I've seen. It struggles to make it through 6-8 hours , with mobile data turned off, and if anyone plans to use it with the data turned off, might as well buy a Nokia 1100. Apps are slow, often they crash. The only standout feature is the display, which you cannot enjoy since you need to conserve battery life. Stay away from this model.

• 2014-08-24 15:53
  • vGvR

pls.reply
how to open experia back cover

• 2014-08-23 08:25
  • 0C4q

> In reply to nightwolf1 @ 2014-07-31 01:35 from fu{x - click to readYeah probably thé best midrange phone ever!

• 2014-08-20 03:07
  • NvfE

> In reply to RAKEB @ 2012-01-15 21:58 from 3nL1 - click to readIlove Xperia its a Very good smart phone...but Their is a big problim!!! That not able to Extra Memory Card :/ Its an Important For eny phone and for every User ..
Its the Important problim on Xperia :| FiX it plz cuz I love Xperia :/

• 2014-08-19 18:28
  • fu{5
Total of 7079 user reviews and opinions for Sony Xperia P.