Sony Xperia P - user opinions and reviews

Sony

7.6
7.5
7.3

> In reply to Mahadeven @ 2014-08-23 08:25 from 0C4q - click to readThere is no back cover on Xperia P.

It has unibody designed case which is opened by unscrewing two screws on the bottom of left and right sides.

• 2014-09-01 11:14
  • 0vS@

There is no higher capacity battery available for Xperia P.

• 2014-09-01 11:09
  • 0vS@

> In reply to NiravF @ 2014-08-08 10:08 from tT}0 - click to readit is really true

• 2014-08-31 12:20
  • aqrW

Can I use more powerful battery in my Xperia p!! Pls reply

• 2014-08-30 07:07
  • uNVL

The only dark side of this phone is its battery life especially when you're using WiFi or mobile data otherwise it's a good phone!

• 2014-08-28 18:56
  • NvfL

Well, in my opinion this phone isn't that bad either. But it is true that it has some undeniable problems. I've been using this phone for one and a half year. The problems i've faced are like slow rotation,touch is not worthy, often crashes, it cannot run so many apps, so many games r slow,it lacks sound quality too... I dont know why my screen orientation doesn't work properly...is there any solution to this...

• 2014-08-28 05:11
  • XNDV

I think with some of the other phones out there, this is a no-go. Definitely. After a mere 6 months, the battery drains faster than anything I've seen. It struggles to make it through 6-8 hours , with mobile data turned off, and if anyone plans to use it with the data turned off, might as well buy a Nokia 1100. Apps are slow, often they crash. The only standout feature is the display, which you cannot enjoy since you need to conserve battery life. Stay away from this model.

• 2014-08-24 15:53
  • vGvR

pls.reply
how to open experia back cover

• 2014-08-23 08:25
  • 0C4q

> In reply to nightwolf1 @ 2014-07-31 01:35 from fu{x - click to readYeah probably thé best midrange phone ever!

• 2014-08-20 03:07
  • NvfE

> In reply to RAKEB @ 2012-01-15 21:58 from 3nL1 - click to readIlove Xperia its a Very good smart phone...but Their is a big problim!!! That not able to Extra Memory Card :/ Its an Important For eny phone and for every User ..
Its the Important problim on Xperia :| FiX it plz cuz I love Xperia :/

• 2014-08-19 18:28
  • fu{5

Yup, press Volume Up and Power On buttons and hold it until feel one vibration.

If that doesn't help (wait a minute, and try to turn on Xperia by pressing Power On for 2-3 sec.) repeat same procedure (press Volume Up and Power On) and hold until you feel three vibrations.

That would do the trick.

• 2014-08-19 14:12
  • 0vS@

> In reply to Anonymous @ 2014-08-18 21:33 from 3IK} - click to readyou need to press and hold down the on/off and volume up buttons simultaneously for a few seconds

• 2014-08-19 13:20
  • vGCU

if the phone is not turning on is there a way like we press two buttons to reset it or something??

• 2014-08-18 21:33
  • 3IK}

After nearly 1 and a half years using xperia p, yeap, the battery do drains fast, but the performance is good, worth the money, ofcourse not for now, but still it is a good phone. Even though it has some minor problems like crash, or jam, sometimes, but which phone dont have the problems after years? Especially a phone with a price like this? conclusion = GOOD PHONE FOR 2012-2013

• 2014-08-17 18:37
  • kb4s

I'm using xperia p but, I have not satisfy your developers because, your mobile battery is so weak I can't use long time I can use only 45 minutes. I'm trying to change a new battery but I can't find this battery. Can u make this battery.

• 2014-08-17 06:54
  • t1$C

dont upgrade your android os, if you dont want had any problem with your xperia p

its really bad idea to upgrade your android os from gb to jb

• 2014-08-13 14:28
  • U}}C

> In reply to Jamey Chinzah @ 2014-07-25 22:03 from t1$D - click to readhello,

I am also facing the same issue , do you have any info means pls let me know thanks.

• 2014-08-11 15:56
  • tUeb

My experience with Xperia P has been very disappointing and sad.
I wish i had not bought this phone.
Even with fresh - Company made and official firmware, my dialer keeps on hanging/crashing and it is really annoying.
I just can not use a very basic functionality of a samrt phone which is to call and receive call. I went throught blogs just to find out 1000s of people have the same annoying problem.
I mean how could sony made such a shameful product.
I guess they must have outsourced everything to china yet again.
Why does not Sony change its name to Chony?

• 2014-08-08 10:08
  • tT}0

> In reply to kouame @ 2014-08-04 16:16 from ftMC - click to readsir am facing a problem on sim slot of sony xperia p model.because my sim not supported ph.so that what i have do?

• 2014-08-07 09:33
  • vLQS

i m having trouble to connect mobile data after upgrading to jelly bean 4.1.2. what should i do????

• 2014-08-06 14:50
  • PxpK
Total of 7069 user reviews and opinions for Sony Xperia P.