Sony Xperia P - user opinions and reviews

Sony

7.6
7.5
7.3

dont upgrade your android os, if you dont want had any problem with your xperia p

its really bad idea to upgrade your android os from gb to jb

• 2014-08-13 14:28
  • U}}C

> In reply to Jamey Chinzah @ 2014-07-25 22:03 from t1$D - click to readhello,

I am also facing the same issue , do you have any info means pls let me know thanks.

• 2014-08-11 15:56
  • tUeb

My experience with Xperia P has been very disappointing and sad.
I wish i had not bought this phone.
Even with fresh - Company made and official firmware, my dialer keeps on hanging/crashing and it is really annoying.
I just can not use a very basic functionality of a samrt phone which is to call and receive call. I went throught blogs just to find out 1000s of people have the same annoying problem.
I mean how could sony made such a shameful product.
I guess they must have outsourced everything to china yet again.
Why does not Sony change its name to Chony?

• 2014-08-08 10:08
  • tT}0

> In reply to kouame @ 2014-08-04 16:16 from ftMC - click to readsir am facing a problem on sim slot of sony xperia p model.because my sim not supported ph.so that what i have do?

• 2014-08-07 09:33
  • vLQS

i m having trouble to connect mobile data after upgrading to jelly bean 4.1.2. what should i do????

• 2014-08-06 14:50
  • PxpK

> In reply to Anonymous @ 2014-08-01 07:57 from Hx6r - click to readi had the same issue after 18 months of use, and i just did the factory rest for my xperia P and it was as good as new but not for long. need to do the factory rest every 4 to 6 months to keep my xperia p working. :)

• 2014-08-06 12:59
  • pvT$

mine keeps freezing yh
i restarting it with the power button+volume up button till its vibrates 3x...
what can i do to stop the freezing

• 2014-08-04 16:16
  • ftMC

> In reply to Kishore @ 2014-07-15 21:20 from tUeb - click to readGo on seting after go on apps then opn album foldr and dlt the clear data

• 2014-08-04 08:27
  • HsJM

This phone is good to start, but worst after one year! Getting hanged/blocked when receive call or take at-list 10 sec to outgoing calls. The worst thing is no service center has solution for this problem. Time to change the phone!

• 2014-08-01 07:57
  • Hx6r

bin thinkin of gettin me1, but on the look of it......m thinkin...

• 2014-07-31 04:43
  • miba

it is really great phone . l have it almost 2 years & still working good . l am sad for everyone having problem with it . but in my opinion it is very good phone

• 2014-07-31 01:35
  • fu{x

The phone damged plz help me ! it said error when I get to open any app even I turned it on and off the whole andriod is in error what can I do ?! :'( plz help me

• 2014-07-28 06:29
  • fk{x

Battery sucks man
1200 lion
Go for phones with 3000+battery capacity

it can't withstand
Android ics or jelly bean os
Ideal phone with ginger bread os

• 2014-07-28 00:17
  • fCx}

> In reply to Kishore @ 2014-07-15 21:20 from tUeb - click to readUse Google plus photos
Orelse
Update/repair your phone software connecting to computer
I guess you might accidentally cleared album data in apps settings

• 2014-07-28 00:12
  • fCx}

1year and 8 months still working very good . l am very sad fore those how having problems with it . really I love xperia p

• 2014-07-27 22:39
  • NwM9

it is incredible phone. really I have it for almost 1year and 8 months. still working very good, same battery. I am very sad for those how having problems with it, but in my opinion it is very very good phone, every time I try to change it and being. a new phone step back and say to myself I will never find a good phone. like it, I love xperia p

• 2014-07-27 20:33
  • NwMH

after a year its very bad please dont buy any more

• 2014-07-27 10:41
  • Sugm

never buy this phone xperia p. phone is good, user friendly. after one year of usage it gets hanged/switched off and service centre of madona electronics, cochin is very bad. they just keep the phone for days and never respond. we have to wait at service centre for hours to know the status. their response is iritating .my advice don't buy.....

• 2014-07-26 19:12
  • u78g

My xperia p is about 1year old....it dies soon after turning data on even if battry is fully charged. If data is off its ok......but whats the use of smartphone without a net connection....;(

• 2014-07-25 22:03
  • t1$D

it was the one of the best phone. After using 1 year I face problem with battery. Anyone suggest me how can I solve this problem??

• 2014-07-22 13:36
  • K2Gh
Total of 7054 user reviews and opinions for Sony Xperia P.