Sony Xperia P Ice Cream Sandwich update rolling out now
The long awaited ICS update for the Xperia P has finally arrived. Besides the improved functionality brought by the latest Android build, Sony has added several of its own optimizations, including new media apps for your music and movies.
Some other highlights include:
- Extended standby mode, increasing standby time by up to four times (depending on user-profile and data consumption)
- Lock screen with improved functionality
- Resizable widgets for improved personalization
- Improved control of your mobile data consumption
- Recent Apps button for a clear overview of your applications
Xperia P users should be seeing notifications updates, although this may vary in certain regions, as the rollout is yet in progress. To get in on the ICS action you need to either go to 'check for updates' entry in your phones 'About' menu, or connecting it to the PC Companion software.
pls aw can I use d screen grabber dat was formerly on gb on dis ics cos I can't find it on d list wen I hold down d power botton
- 2013-07-01 10:36
ow to overcome camera problem after updating to ics ics..plzz help
- 2013-02-02 07:16
how to vercome camera problem in ics..plzz help
- 2013-02-02 07:15