Sony Xperia S - user opinions and reviews

Sony

7.5
7.5
7.4

This phone or nokia lumia 900 is bigger?

• 2012-10-26 14:36
  • wHRG

> In reply to hassan @ 2012-10-26 03:24 from KIDH - click to readfrom where u got out of box ICS..

please tell...

• 2012-10-26 14:29
  • PPdd

Dear All - Never ever buy a Sony phone........Sony's product quality & service is TOO BAD. I bought the phone (Xperia S - LT26i) at Dubai 3 weeks ago and the volume button stopped working. The phone goes into 'Safe Mode' automatically and Apps stop working. Poor manufacturing quality and unstable software. To top it all, the Indian service centers of Sony are refusing to repair the phone - saying the phone needs to be repaired only at the country of purchase. This is even after I agreed to bear the cost of repairs understanding the international warranty may not apply here. The customer support guy suggested that I either go to Dubai again to get the phone repaired or throw it off !!!!!!. I have bought Apple, Blackberry, Nokia products abroad and got their serviced here in India at their authorised service centers and wonder what stops Sony from doing the same !!!!!. I FEEL CHEATED BY SONY. Take my suggestion and never ever buy a Sony product again. SONY SUCKS.......

• 2012-10-26 14:18
  • vGm3

> In reply to acyl @ 2012-10-25 22:16 from mZxr - click to readI have one of my friend using the same handset, it's just awesome, really good. I am planing to go for the same as well. It's very user friendly I am sure it will definitely meet your needs.

• 2012-10-26 14:11
  • 9LHt

> In reply to wany sweeties @ 2012-10-24 09:11 from IVW@ - click to readno 3g call avaliable in xperia.only video chat

• 2012-10-26 14:06
  • vG7{

> In reply to Nish @ 2012-10-16 14:01 from rKi5 - click to readhell no the earphones sound is just perfect and clear with an awesome bass.. i recommend everyone to buy this cell very nice and smooth with a good battery life no issues at all since i bought the cell. its almost 5 months now and m still enjoying my xperia s..cant wait for the JB update cheers!!

• 2012-10-26 08:53
  • v$Af

> In reply to acyl @ 2012-10-25 22:16 from mZxr - click to readbought this.phone yesterday and it's awesome especially now that it comes with ICS out of the.box...the keyboard is really good...I played games on my phone for two hours straight and it slightly got warm but nowhere near to being heated enough for concern

• 2012-10-26 03:24
  • KIDH

Nowadays phone have many options, Leading mobile companies are working for new innovations in mobile, that's good. But the soul of the mobile is battery. Battery capacity is not good. Try to improve battery capacity........

• 2012-10-26 02:32
  • uvr4
  • F

I'm in great dilemma right now . should I go for Xperia S or Samsung Galaxy SII ? I'm quiet concern about the sound and the screen resolution . . need your reply ASAP . thnk U .

• 2012-10-26 01:40
  • PS6w

and what about keyboard ? isit good ? easy to use ?...beacaouse i liek to messaging and i don't want a lot of mistakees :/
is ti ok ?

i read an opinion and someone said that is getting hot very easy..is that true ? becasue i don't thnk so..it's a dual core 1.5
pls tell me

• 2012-10-25 22:16
  • mZxr

shall i buy xperia s or htc one s. in my country there's 100 euro deifference. it's lot of money so pls tell me.
and what about the interface? i like hpones that are really smart. is xperia s smart and got a nice and clever interface ?

btw sorry about my language i don't speak english

• 2012-10-25 22:12
  • mZxr

Can i get this mobile with preinstalled ice i.e android 4.0 ?
Because when this released it is with 2.3 os.
Can any one know where i get with ice.
Plase reply.

• 2012-10-25 20:09
  • 7tx4

> In reply to newbie @ 2012-10-23 07:08 from srdA - click to readthe rest of the RAM is only 4 the OS

• 2012-10-25 19:22
  • LhTY

> In reply to Mech king @ 2012-10-24 10:25 from vG4u - click to readie mate the battery life is not so good , i manage to kep my xperia s 2 days and 1 houre but without to much use but if u use'it to much u will gonna keep that phone alive less then a day

• 2012-10-25 19:16
  • LhTY

> In reply to saber @ 2012-10-24 09:59 from LinV - click to readback to the store and change it ;)

• 2012-10-25 19:09
  • LhTY

> In reply to Umer Mahmud @ 2012-10-23 17:28 from 6P$a - click to readwhy you want to buy xperia s or huwai ascend while you have p ,i think p is great Gm all terms.

• 2012-10-25 18:26
  • Xurh

i bought this mobile yesterday and when i saw the total ram in a task manger it said 625mb and 200 mb availble
is that normal

• 2012-10-25 13:45
  • Nr7G

how can i update my phone?plz help

• 2012-10-25 07:59
  • n2Ks

> In reply to acik @ 2012-10-24 12:38 from K1GR - click to readI bought the Xperia S,and the camera is amazing. I have no problems with the phone at all and the battery life may not be amazing but it's still good.

When you switch to 12 megapixel mode on Xperia S the shots do not fit to screen, but when you inlarge them on the laptop or TV they fit to the screen and look amazing.

If you want them to fit to screen you can put them to 9 megapixel mode, which is pretty good too.

The camera had no tap-to-focus option so I downloaded an app called "ProCapture." I haven't regretted buying the phone and I recommend buying it.

But if you have a little extra money HTC One S has also become cheaper and that is a worthy option.

• 2012-10-24 22:54
  • KIQb

i have xperia s and i think the biggest problems is : 1 Battery life(sometimes battery can't take a day(about 7 hours))
2 if i use it more, the phone starts to heat, and sometimes phone become very hot.

• 2012-10-24 17:08
  • T4c3
Total of 9446 user reviews and opinions for Sony Xperia S.