Sony Xperia S - user opinions and reviews

Sony

7.6
7.5
7.4

Confused between Xperia SL & Xperia S.... which one to buy.... Will Xperia S & SL get an update after jelly bean?? Xperia S costs 27000 INR & SL costs 29500 INR in Mumbai.... confused between the two.... please advice?

• 2012-10-09 14:30
  • vbT1

ihav'nt explanation for xperia,its dream...oh thanks sis...she buy 4 me.....exactly isee galaxy duos and iphone 4s but ineva seen good as xperia just amazing 21th century machine occur...

• 2012-10-09 13:17
  • S0u6

> In reply to ashqmallik @ 2012-09-27 12:53 from K2Fa - click to readI'm so happy resolving my problems regarding flickering screen,crashing all apps and games,albums and walkman apps. I read it from sony forum and followed the instruction to delete the anti virus McAfee or big font apps and boommm!!!! no more issues. My Xperia S is so smoothed and responsive, battery is much better. Camera and music are monster!!! Browsing and playing games on 42inched TV is awesome!!!

Delete MCAFEE and BIG FONTS apps to avoid problems on software.

i love this phone!!!!

• 2012-10-09 13:15
  • v0q8

i bought it last week ago and yes it was too amazing for me, it reacts very fast and smoothly, high megapixel cam that suits for my memorable experiences outside and inside the house, high memory to fill with games, music, video and pictures :) nice features than the others :))

• 2012-10-09 12:51
  • v0qQ

> In reply to UKc @ 2012-10-08 16:01 from 9CkB - click to readThanks for the reply I am going to buy it in two days hope it wont dissapoint me as soon as i get will update it to ics 4.0.4 for better battery and great experience ...once again thanks

• 2012-10-09 11:23
  • t1$A

Second day with the phone. The battery is getting better and better, I got an update from Sony. It was already updated with ICS. Took some 3D snaps which S3 does not support. The photo looks ultra real if you view in my Sony 3D tv. Battery life is now 18 hours with 2G network. If you activate 3G, I think it will stay for 12 hours. Okay, found a problem with S3, its not detecting mem card. I know Samsung products does not lasts long. All Samsung phones except S2 and note has major mfg. defects.

• 2012-10-09 09:35
  • H4w3

Can anybody tell me which phone is better Iphone 4s,Samsung Galaxy s3 or Xperia S......Please let me know...............and also please tell me can we video call from skype and voice call from skype,Yahoo,Nimbuzz? I am thinking to buy mobile.

Thanks in Advance....:):):)

• 2012-10-09 09:32
  • pRKf

> In reply to suryaprakash @ 2012-10-08 16:19 from ut24 - click to readDefinitly Xperia. S its really amazing mobile gd display clear sound updates ics all battery problem goes

• 2012-10-09 09:06
  • uvvq

dear,i have purchased,xperia s,but iam not satisfied with camera result,iam disappointed on its performance.do u've same problem?or help me,may be problem in camera's settings.thank u

• 2012-10-09 03:47
  • Lbae

this one is 3rd device,i have loss my money to buy this device,i have use many smart phones before,but i found that,over all this phone is not good,camera resolution is lke 02 mega pixilbetter to buy samsung s2 in less price.

• 2012-10-09 03:46

• 2012-10-09 03:33
  • Lbae

> In reply to cyberboy @ 2012-10-06 11:23 from Nr7f - click to readdear freinds,don't go to buy this phone.This divice is not good over all,camera result is v poor,seems like china low quality mobile,its not feel comfort in hands.amsung is best,in all aspects.

• 2012-10-09 03:23
  • Lbae

> In reply to Jeff @ 2012-10-07 15:03 from t1$A - click to readDoes suport instagram

• 2012-10-08 22:50
  • Jxjv

Hi Guys!, Just purchased it last Sunday from gray market in Bangalore, the phone is good in all aspect when compared with S3. The display is very very sharp, I can barely see any pixels on the screen but the S3 has higher contrast display, much vivid color than this. Also the dark on XS is gray but in S3 its extra dark as if the display is off. Its too heavy, you cant use it with one hand. S3 is thinner and body size almost the same as XS but it holds 4.7" display.

• 2012-10-08 21:44
  • T60X

I love this phone... except the fact I have yellow tint on my screen :(

• 2012-10-08 19:55
  • TKjM

> In reply to suryaprakash @ 2012-10-08 16:19 from ut24 - click to readxperia s and for others it is resistive enough and please for more security put flip case!

• 2012-10-08 19:28
  • MDVw

> In reply to tushar0409 @ 2012-10-06 08:04 from t}Yx - click to readits this a resistant smartphone? i whant to know if you will drop this phone you risk remain without him?

• 2012-10-08 17:37
  • 0CYx

The Xperia S is an amazing droid!
have been using this for nearly a month now and the phone is making me get addicted to it! It plays almost every single video i throw at it! it even plays blueray files very smoothly.... and the HD gaming is just amazing! and the camera is great! on the whole you will never regret spending 30K on this beast!

• 2012-10-08 16:21
  • utGh

Plz suggest me good phone in s2 ,xperia s and Nexus 9250

• 2012-10-08 16:19
  • ut24

> In reply to Jeff @ 2012-10-07 15:03 from t1$A - click to readyes it supports all the application you have mentioned. It's android smartphone and any application designed to run on this platform will run great on this fantastic xperia s

• 2012-10-08 16:01
  • 9CkB
Total of 9554 user reviews and opinions for Sony Xperia S.