Sony Xperia S - user opinions and reviews

7.4

fantastic

• 2012-10-12 21:36
  • fjII

what if the device turns off and doesn't turn on? does it mean it has been burnt ?? what should I do? plz help

• 2012-10-12 20:38
  • pTg1

I want know are you different between Sony Xperia s LT26I and LT26

• 2012-10-12 18:49
  • fm3r

Within six months twice i developed trouble with Sony Xperia S.

First timw it became blank so i got it serviced.
Second time while trying to picture it says no camera available. After several attempts i could take photos.

In general not user friendly.

• 2012-10-12 14:20
  • 3ChJ

On My Sony Xperia S; Please Help Me Set The Voice dial. I Have Try On Several occasions But Am Not Getting It. Please Help Me Do It! Please I Want To Know How You Will Use Your Vioce To Dial A Call Or To Make A Call. Am Curious!

• 2012-10-12 10:58
  • fsWX

On My Sony Xperia S; SPlease Help Me Set The Voice dial. I Have Try On Several occasions But Am Not Getting It. Please Help Me Do It! Please I Want To Know How You Will Use Your Vioce To Dial A Call Or To Make A Call. Am Curious!

• 2012-10-12 10:53
  • fsWX

How can we understand d difference between old and new stock of sx!plz reply!!!!

• 2012-10-12 09:35
  • uNVL

> In reply to Chintan @ 2012-10-11 19:34 from ut9r - click to readi m goin to buy SXS...how i will found yellow tint prbm on white screen..??? is it will be in brand new piece....or it will appear after somtime used....???plz tell me....thnx in advance

• 2012-10-12 08:23
  • rJgv

how do I clear the data usage bar..........there is a warning for data usage...plz help....

• 2012-10-12 04:28
  • YQ@m

> In reply to cyberboy @ 2012-10-10 00:13 from Nr7r - click to readMy Xperia S handset having/facing yellow tint issue on white screen. I have given it to Sony Authorised Service Centre for Handset Replacement. I think lots of Xperia S (Old Stock)handset having this issue. Guys Please check your Xperia S handset White Screen if u find yellow tint/spots on white screen please give it to service centre for replacement.

• 2012-10-11 19:34
  • ut9r
  • Looking Good Mobile
  • Rating0

Dear's any one help me register my new xperia s in sony site.

• 2012-10-11 18:13
  • 3YYF

> In reply to SevenxHrtz @ 2012-10-11 08:26 from tV0$ - click to readSXSL is SXS with 1.7 processor.. yeah bro ive heard about it.. JB update for SXS will be out really soon and to SXSL as well..
have you read this?

• 2012-10-11 09:15
  • Ia7L

> In reply to r$h @ 2012-10-11 08:16 from 2WH6 - click to readAh just push power button and volume down...practice it and be patient... ;)

• 2012-10-11 08:43
  • HBF2

> In reply to stan16 @ 2012-10-11 07:24 from Ia7L - click to readSorry man I had to get the Xperia sl. They ain't no S left. N the version was black n it's sexy!!!! I love it! I'll install the app n tell u how's it going. Anyways heard Xperia nexus is gonna be out soon. Stay tuned to that. But I love my Xperia SL!!

• 2012-10-11 08:26
  • tV0$

Hi All, How to take screenshot in SXS. After upgraing to ICS, its not working for me. can you guys help on this. Thanks in advance

• 2012-10-11 08:16
  • 2WH6

> In reply to SevenxHrtz @ 2012-10-10 06:47 from tV0$ - click to readcool bro, you also got the white one? i suggest you install juice defender and watchdog app in the market. Don't worry about the battery life it will get better after few days.

• 2012-10-11 07:24
  • Ia7L

> In reply to rokzki @ 2012-10-10 21:35 from HBF2 - click to readOR, instead of paying all that money for a new phone, he could follow some instructions on how to flash Cynogenmod on it.

• 2012-10-11 05:20
  • jQc%

> In reply to rags @ 2012-09-27 11:08 from U{08 - click to readI experience the same thing,That because there is downloaded apps is still active in the background (mostly live wallpaper). go to setting, application, running services, then look for apps that you downloaded before(such as Aquarium live wallpaper), select and choose stop, if those pesky apps still make your screen on and off, then uninstall it, hope this helps.

• 2012-10-11 03:54
  • PEm1

i need to know how to make my mobile silent during ringin>>> i ask if there is option like s2 which is motion of turning it over to stop sound >>> any help plz

• 2012-10-11 00:43
  • ft0a
Total of 9597 user reviews and opinions for Sony Xperia S.