Sony Xperia S - user opinions and reviews

Sony

7.5
7.5
7.4

The self timer can only be used once.. after 1 shot, it turn back to normal mode... what if i want to make 5 shot? i have to change it 5 times also... it's so annoying and frustrating.. any updates to this matter? I really appreciate it if u guys can solve the problem.
TQ....
(p/s: If someone know how to solve this, can u advice me?)

• 2014-03-29 01:37
  • HjBI

My display is having manufacturing problem and found black spot which is increasing day to day and covering most of display area which is danger sign,so,I submitted phone to the mobilestore In India under extended warrenty.They changed my display but original SONY logo was not there and found SONY Ericsson logo.Also display was yellowish shade on white background.
I didnot accepted because of logo and yellowish colour shade and taken doubt about they put duplicate display.
Is my assumption is right ?
Or pls let me know know correct method how to check display quality ?

Technical person told that sony manufacturing two types of display for xperia s.
IS IT TRUE?
Please reply....

• 2014-03-27 12:27
  • 7q9E

Hi guys,
Today I just ordered JBL J33i headset for my Xperia S.After placing the order I got to know that JBL J33i is for I-Phones and JBL J33A is for Android platform.
I'm just worried will J33i work with my Xperia S or not??. If it won't work then I would be in good loss as J33i costs around Rs2970, which is already paid...
Please do reply....

• 2014-03-25 21:42
  • vQ%5

Yes. Even my phone is showing yellowish display.

• 2014-03-24 12:47
  • M6VM

No card slot...will 32Gb momory enough???

• 2014-03-24 05:41
  • k9Zc

> In reply to roy @ 2014-03-21 08:44 from ftKc - click to readLower the brightness...dont play games untill charger is connected...switch of the all kind of vibrations...i had the same problem...but now im happy its battery timing is now 25 hours....though i do texting n few calls n check fb n twitter too :))

• 2014-03-23 10:08
  • cNLV

> In reply to nehme @ 2013-03-29 10:26 from smKa - click to readI have the same problem
how did you solved yours

• 2014-03-22 20:19
  • JEuM

> In reply to gsm @ 2014-03-20 19:48 from n1H} - click to readHow could you knw that this phone is very high radiation?????? I'm just asking since i'm planing to buy this kind of phone.

• 2014-03-22 13:05
  • t7Li

Help pls how do I improve my battery life?

• 2014-03-21 08:44
  • ftKc

Camera sucks a bit on indoors only outdoors is really nice plus battery is average not impressed at all 1% drops at every use im always charging my phone if u getting dis phone ensure u get a power bank for back up and an Ipod or u will be passed other than dis it's a cool phone

• 2014-03-21 08:42
  • ftKc

Don't buy this phone bcs very high radiation it will damage ur hearing surely Best buy Samsung phn.

• 2014-03-20 19:48
  • n1H}

pls i dont have play Store on my phone
i need help from u guys, everything is working perfect except Google Account

• 2014-03-15 17:16
  • fuII

> In reply to Anonymous @ 2014-02-25 01:14 from U3xT - click to readwhere is your location?

• 2014-03-09 17:26
  • Lb3F

Hi guys i have just saled this Mobile.. I will not Recommend those guys who r shutter bug.. it camera focus is very slow specially in low lights. Only out door results are acceptable.. believe me indoor results are better on my old samsung galaxy ace. 2nd thing wifi signals are very poor(means low Range)..Battery is average..Display and messaging is fantastic....Hope for best choice..

• 2014-03-07 18:51
  • cNLt

• 2014-03-07 18:36
  • cNLt

My Sony s now has a problem with its touchscreen,after I open the lock keys,the screen will automatically jammed after im using it to surf the net.after several time I on/off the phone,it will came back to normal.im using this phone almost 2years now.just 2 months ago this prob appear.and I really love this fone.

• 2014-02-28 16:31
  • KZ8N

bt sony care is saying all xperia s have same yellow display problem
is it or not ......
or its a faulty display

• 2014-02-28 10:04
  • uuPB

I love music with big sound bt Sony now a days you have reduced the power of your phone in play music, it's better i use htc it has power in playing music

• 2014-02-27 22:44
  • NwFH

> In reply to Anonymous @ 2014-02-25 01:14 from U3xT - click to readIts a very good phone. I am using it from past 1.5 yrs now. Once you will start using it with so many apps then, you will love this phone like you would/will love your gf.

• 2014-02-26 23:32
  • w4pK

> In reply to ALBKS @ 2014-02-11 21:24 from mc9I - click to readi wana buy sony s plzz anyone help me how's diz fon???

• 2014-02-25 01:14
  • U3xT
Total of 9448 user reviews and opinions for Sony Xperia S.