Sony Xperia S - user opinions and reviews

7.6
7.5
7.4

Wow, just updated my Xperia S to the latest Android 5.0.2 Lolli
I did it searching for the ROM on web and flashing it.
It's on this article, "Android 5.0.2 flashed on Sony Xperia S (LT26i)"

It rocks!
Lollipop is really meant for Xperia S....

• 2015-03-06 01:22
  • K5i4

> In reply to Anu @ 2015-02-23 05:24 from YTdb - click to readthats the problem of your network...you cant blame your phone:-P

• 2015-03-05 07:36
  • RK0$

> In reply to Dass @ 2015-02-26 06:31 from utKx - click to readReally?! The phone could survive a drop into water? Is it water resistance?
I just bought one.... Used.

• 2015-02-28 15:45
  • Kxu1

I'm using the xperia s since 2012 its damn good. I have dropped it accidentally in watertub it had fall off from my bed more than a dozen times and still it is in one peice. The only thing which you hate as the days go on is the battery. I have to charge it twice a day...

• 2015-02-26 06:31
  • utKx

> In reply to Dima11 @ 2015-01-19 07:44 from 84qy - click to readmy Sony Xperia s when I start to use that time to still I can't watch YouTube video every time loading few sec see and then loading loading loading plz help?

• 2015-02-23 05:24
  • YTdb

Great mobile. Im using Xperia S left 2 years and is an excellent. (Y)

• 2015-02-19 20:53
  • gykL

Great Phone. Using it since December 2012. Happy n content do not feel to upgrade as it has all required features, great camera and best is it's internal 32gb storage.

• 2015-02-11 13:32
  • wMHH

> In reply to Dima11 @ 2015-01-19 07:44 from 84qy - click to readsony xperia s

• 2015-02-07 14:15
  • fpC8

Using XperiaS since 2013
I'll post a simple Review:
Great HD Screen/ Beautiful 12mp Back Camera !! But very slow at focussing / Bad front camera (if you're addicted to selfies dont buy this phone) / Good Internal memory but not enough. Had to delete some apps and files from time to time / Calling and texting is all fine / The Speaker's are excellent. I like the way my phone rings / Good at gaming but it heats so fast (just like other android phones,normal) / The BATTERY... A normal battery, just like other batteries, it lasts 6 to 8 hrs, sometimes 4-3 hrs (if i'm playing a game). Charger problems, bought a new one. But the battery is good (I recommend buying a Portable Power Bank) / The plastic external phone cover can be sometimes easily scratched (cover needed). And oh yes, i hate the fact that i can't find covers for my lovely phone :(
Finally, i really love my phone. I listen to music all day long, capture and edit some pictures, watch some youtube video's,i play one game (i dont like games). Instagram,Whatsapp,Snapchat,Viber,Facebook,Messe­nger,Picsart and a few small apps are all on my phone.But i've got to say, If you're a very excessive phone user, mmmm not very recommended, you will suffer with this phone.
I think this phone can really last for years, at least with me.
THANKS (& Sorry for my english)

• 2015-01-19 07:44
  • 84qy

> In reply to hasan @ 2014-11-20 20:38 from uNVC - click to readAndroid upgrate

• 2015-01-17 23:01
  • tufY

> In reply to hasan @ 2014-11-20 20:38 from uNVC - click to readAndroid upgrate

• 2015-01-17 22:59
  • tufY

> In reply to Anonymous @ 2015-01-03 15:12 from syN} - click to readhold power button and volume up .

• 2015-01-15 15:21
  • t7Xh

> In reply to Sara @ 2015-01-06 10:20 from 3qCN - click to readgo to playstore,click on right top icon,my apps,and than update all apps

• 2015-01-12 18:28
  • X06k

Can someone help me how can I update my xperia s ? will there be consequences after updating?

• 2015-01-06 10:20
  • 3qCN

my sony x is not browsing at all please what can i do to solve dis issue pls fast response...thanks

• 2015-01-03 23:22
  • AIAt

how to hard reset xperia LT26i

• 2015-01-03 15:12
  • syN}

> In reply to General P @ 2014-12-16 19:27 from ftTk - click to read go to pc companion and select restore my phone hold vol up when connected to pc

• 2014-12-27 07:08
  • wg0@

Hi there, can we upgrade the version to 4.4.4? Hope to hear your response. Thanks.

• 2014-12-21 16:15
  • wiyN

Have been using this device since 2 and half year....the overall device experience is good
But as the device is outdated it lags when running new games because of its old chip set and 1gb RAM
camera quality during night is shit. But the same camera during daylight performs like hell. I have click awesome pics through this phone cam.
The loudspeaker is not that loud enough. In-call voice is low.
Apart from this the phone is awesome for a moderate user. I have rooted the device and flashing different custom ROMs, and device runs very good and smooth. Whichever lags I came across were ROM related. So changing ROM helped. Best ROM I found on XDA for this phone is ParanoidAndroid BETA4 (Don't use BETA6 as it has bugs). You can try it yourself

• 2014-12-19 06:07
  • u1yN
Total of 9619 user reviews and opinions for Sony Xperia S.