Sony Xperia S - user opinions and reviews

Sony

7.5
7.5
7.4

am about to buy xperia s what bad things should i expect

• 2014-05-20 12:34
  • Nw8B

> In reply to hacker @ 2014-05-06 08:31 from 7wkR - click to readNo, You can go for levona mobile model (Lenovo P780)

Battery
Li-Po 4000 mAh battery
Stand-by Up to 840 h
Talk time Up to 43 h (2G) / Up to 25 h (3G)

• 2014-05-10 07:31
  • bC7y

hi if u have not gotten it rite hold your power button in and press your up volume button at the same time your phone will cum on if not do exactly the same but hold down the down volume button the phone will reset and then plug it in to the pc so that it can update the software and whala u sorted.

• 2014-05-09 12:45
  • HHHH

> In reply to hacker @ 2014-05-06 08:31 from 7wkR - click to readjust got up this morning and my phone is dead ??? i ve put it on charge and still nothing i can t even switch it on ,is there a way to open it up and check the battery if so how do i do that ??

• 2014-05-08 09:43
  • am4x

can w
e upgrae this sony xperia s battery mah for more battery backup plz help friends

• 2014-05-06 08:31
  • 7wkR

Having trouble with my mic.....any ideas its now and then

• 2014-05-05 19:57
  • i}nT

Is he 1.5 dual core or
1.5 scorpion dual core

• 2014-05-04 12:31
  • sr%I

> In reply to SK @ 2014-05-02 17:08 from Mfxm - click to readI also experience this problem sometimes but not most of the times.. must be some software bugs...

• 2014-05-02 20:36
  • KAe0

Hi guys
i have problem with blutooth, as it lockd somtims, and only functional after restart...any solutions would b apprciated

• 2014-05-02 17:08
  • Mfxm

great phone !!

• 2014-04-28 13:56
  • MvuI

since i got it had no problems great phone

• 2014-04-25 20:54
  • 3GSD

I have Sony Xperia S bought from T-mobile January this year. After two months use, the phone screen has hair crack while I put it in my pocket.
So the phone is useless all together.

I sent this phone to Sony for evaluation ( i paid shipping myself), their conclusion is this is customer abuse ("you put the phone in the pocket"). It is not under warranty.

They sent me the phone without repairing it.

Now I have a this broken/dead phone in hand and I have still have unpaid balance of $500 in my t-mobile bill.

I am very upset with this experience.

I vow that I will never buy a sony phone anymore

• 2014-04-24 17:27
  • Qd5d

there is a problem in have low volume voice during call. how can I rectify this problem?

• 2014-04-23 10:55
  • v0kX

I am having problem with my S for Wifi n Hotspot. I cannot turn them on the sign jst keeps running n says wifi turning on bt nothing happens??? wat can I do

• 2014-04-22 12:37
  • ft8Q

> In reply to Ack p @ 2014-04-11 00:22 from fu%U - click to readyes i have one

• 2014-04-21 19:50
  • fuZH

> In reply to mike1965 @ 2014-01-16 15:53 from Bw@r - click to readGuess what buddy. I encountered the same problems after updating to JB, camera that I onced loved became blurry, I always have to manually adjust the settings to have the desired clarity, unlike with my note 2 that has an option for camera reset, the phone lags to much as well, much to my displease as I always adored sony due to the classy designs and camera performance, music player and apps keeps on crashing, at first I have considered it app-related issues but when I was about to open my feedback to playstore, everyone says nothing but positive stuff about the following appss. battery life is awful, mine lasts for 4 hrs maximum per full charge, phone gets constantly hot as well. I asked my friends who are also loyal Sony users and they encounter the same lagging issue. The other fella who opened the issue on Sony not soldering the socket once its loose already? that's also correct, I experienced that as well in a sony service center here in the Philippines with my previous Sony before. I cancelled my plans to upgrade to Z2 fearing that once it will be upgraded again, it will eventually lag and crash as well. Xperia S was truly amazing when it was still running Gingerbread. Hopefully Sony can be relevant again, my sound systems, dvd player and other stuff are mostly Sony, I just hate what's happening to their mobile phones nowadays.

• 2014-04-19 20:18
  • b9JE

just reinstall new software

• 2014-04-18 05:35
  • 2SL7

my external speaker,volume control,live wallpaper picker has stoped functioning. what should I do?

• 2014-04-13 11:36
  • mcuw

Can i get this phone help guys

• 2014-04-11 00:22
  • fu%U
Total of 9501 user reviews and opinions for Sony Xperia S.