Sony Xperia S - user opinions and reviews

7.4

if you want mobile just walk in The Mobile Store they will guide very good

• 2012-04-20 08:03
  • bChn

> In reply to jun @ 2012-04-19 18:38 from PS6t - click to readEven i faced same problem with few applications installed. When i see the size it was in KB's instead of MB's and hopefully those Grayed applications might be corrupted. so better uninstall and clear the cache.

• 2012-04-20 07:59
  • PxSD

> In reply to Genuine_Review @ 2012-04-19 07:43 from vG9n - click to readme too xperia s rocks man its damn good just wAIT for ics update

• 2012-04-20 07:30
  • H4vr

> In reply to privateryan @ 2012-04-19 18:00 from AL82 - click to readyes its support video calling

• 2012-04-20 07:26
  • H4vr

its really a good xperiance to use dis phone.i m using di s phone from da last 2weeks n its amazing....battery is good 3g with airtel faster than iphone4s,n camera quality is xlnt........

• 2012-04-20 07:21
  • H4vr

> In reply to JLbc @ 2012-04-19 19:48 from ijsW - click to readif you open your phone's box, you'll find a card mentioning that availability of Playstation store depends on you location. If your country is not listed , then you will not get the store.

• 2012-04-20 06:57
  • vIvW

this is the most amazing piece of technology I've experienced after being a proud owner of a Nexus S, Galaxy Nexus and now proud to be the owner of an Xperia S .

• 2012-04-20 06:55
  • vIvW

> In reply to AR - @ 2012-04-19 22:48 from y@V9 - click to readHave you tried to restart?
Hold power +volume up. Togather for 5 sec for force reset.

I tried to update with the pc software too din workout.
Then I updated the s/ware directly on the phone. Working w/o any hiccups.

• 2012-04-20 04:33
  • YW2A

Can anyone tell me where is the PS option as they say it is PS certified. Can anyone help me to get a clear view on it as am not able to understand.

• 2012-04-20 04:08
  • vw6m

> In reply to Shaaz @ 2012-04-19 09:21 from wdQR - click to readI traded-in my Arc S for this phone approximately one and a half month ago, didn't find the phone got much improvement over my previous Arc S; except the screen resolution & camera is better. Internet speed is okay, but not great. Then, a little over 2 weeks ago, I brought the HTC One X & found that phone to be in a different class - so much faster then the Xperia S, and much nicer to use, and better build quality. There are lots of good functions with is missing in the Xperia S. I also prefer the screen colour of the HTC One S (more natural). The HTC is much faster in talking pictures (0.7s), and I especially like the continues shots function. Xperia S photo quality is better though.

Price difference between the HTC One S (4.7" screen, quad core) & Xperia S (4.3" screen, dual core) is not that much(approx. 50 Euro), so I suggest for you to also check out the One X from HTC, then make your choice.

• 2012-04-20 03:00
  • TCvS

Many of the apps run in the background even after using "TASK KILLERS" and they shutdown the apps, after a while when I check what apps are running I see the same app again and again!!! :( This just means that task killers are useless my RAM is always Full! Please help!!!? :)

• 2012-04-20 00:13
  • pVPU

[ Just Wait For The Xperia Mint ! ]

• 2012-04-20 00:00
  • fwV9

Please Help Me .........
I want to buy a cell phone but I can't decide between the Sony Xperia S and Samsung Galaxy S2.
What do you think?

• 2012-04-19 22:55
  • 6Ba7

> In reply to Genuine_Review @ 2012-04-19 07:43 from vG9n - click to readI just bought SXS a couple of days back, I was getting an icon on the notification bar which asked to update the firmware like you did. I used the link: soneericsson/update and i followed the instructions and installed sony companion and attempted to update. But a message came on my computer that said software update failed. Then nothing was happening for a couple of minutes. I tried to turn on the phone but could not and the back of the phone is very hot. I am clueless what has happened and now what to do. Please guide me. The phone is still not turning on. The phone is without warranty. Is there a chance that the software has been corrupted or there could be a malfunction. If possible please ask somebody knowledgeable and reply to me coz there are no sony service centres in my country and i m totally clueless as in what to do. Looking forward to your reply.

• 2012-04-19 22:48
  • y@V9

can any one pls tell me how to access 50 gb cloud storage on xperia s???

• 2012-04-19 22:44
  • u7E3

I just bought SXS a couple of days back, I was getting an icon on the notification bar which asked to update something using a link: soneericsson/update and i followed the instructions and installed sony companion and attempted to update. But a message came on my computer that said software update failed. Then nothing was happening for a couple of minutes. I tried to on the phone but could not and the back of the phone is very hot. I am clueless what has happened and now what to do. Please guide me.

• 2012-04-19 22:35
  • y@V9

try updating your software it will fix the battery timing problem

• 2012-04-19 21:43
  • syvP

> In reply to Genuine_Review @ 2012-04-19 07:43 from vG9n - click to readWhat would be the Internal memory size ?
Does it comes with IC(4.0)

• 2012-04-19 20:50
  • utc0

do screen protecters make pressing the 3 small buttons on the line harder (don't know their name)?

• 2012-04-19 20:26
  • mg5h

hey.,is anybody tell me how get inside Apps to get playStatoin games..,i found more that a month..i still cant find tha PLAY STATION STORE,..pls,,reply..from..Xperia-S using Fan...

• 2012-04-19 19:48
  • ijsW
Total of 9448 user reviews and opinions for Sony Xperia S.