Sony Xperia S - user opinions and reviews

7.5
7.4

• 2012-04-24 19:47
  • j@4m

> In reply to memama @ 2012-04-24 10:42 from iwpE - click to readthe xperia sakura is definitely real please wait until i get the photos

• 2012-04-24 19:33
  • 7XbZ

this phone has pros and cons but the fan boys are just promoting and spreading lies I have tried the phone I have wrote about my experiance with the phone,but as I always say the choice of your phone depends on your need and use ,some times the xperia s is the best for u and sometimes not,but one thing for sure u can not say that the xperia s is the best in the market.

• 2012-04-24 19:11
  • fwM}

> In reply to Abdus @ 2012-04-23 23:22 from Lb1u - click to readyeah, it has play store =)

• 2012-04-24 17:59
  • tt8a

I m still in thinking whether should I buy the XPS?I do see some good and bad comment about it...clearly state in here, but so far is there any huge issue with the phone, by the way does the Android version update till 4.0 ice cream sandwhich version yet? I really want to check whether is it good move to buy this phone....please give me some comment, please and thank you very much

• 2012-04-24 16:54
  • uCk}

Really greatest smartphone ever had...Superb screen...

• 2012-04-24 16:47
  • sGMr

> In reply to jetter @ 2012-04-20 11:16 from Mfxb - click to readthanks for review i found s2 smother than sxs with heavy web side is that right or not
thanks

• 2012-04-24 15:54
  • gxwv

After reading the (red) smarttag lets say, I want to go back to normal mode later on. How to do this?

• 2012-04-24 12:56
  • S902

i got one..supervvvv... i love this phone.. All is HD..WOWW

• 2012-04-24 12:55
  • tu6$

> In reply to Anonymous @ 2012-04-23 16:38 from Y1TG - click to readBeing no SD card is not a problem. Look at Apple iPhone, ever since iPhone does not have SD card but Apple was very, very successful and iPhone is No. 1. I don't think Apple will put an SD card to their iPhones ever because reading a data directly to the internal memory is far faster than reading the SD card. I use both iPhone 4S and Sony Xperia S and both does not have SD card slot but I don't find any problem but I love most my SXS because of its 4.3" HD screen and higher ppi (pixel per inch density) than iPhone 4S.

• 2012-04-24 12:15
  • SY0n

> In reply to Anonymous @ 2012-04-23 19:48 from ThI{ - click to readHOLY S''T if this is real i will definetly buy.

• 2012-04-24 10:42
  • iwpE

Oh my god.. such a lovely phone... looks and style is awesome... i am having own one now... superrrrrrr clarityyyyyyyyyyyy.... chancelesss .. awesome..........

• 2012-04-24 10:10
  • t}yr

I've been using Sony Xperia S for nearly a month now and I would say it's the best phone I ever had for a long, long time. Design is gorgeous really gorgeous especially its uncomparable HD screen. No lag at all, UI is beautiful and soooooo smooth thanks to its blazingly fast 1.5GHz dual-core processor. Until now I've not experienced a single issue with my SXS. Those people who said the design is not good, they just jealous because they don't have it. All smartphones manufacturers, only Sony (or SE) has the best or sexiest design. Sony really simply the BEST!!!!

• 2012-04-24 07:40
  • SY0n

I am from India,
Force close problem for default applications
Any one to know for this issue

• 2012-04-24 06:48
  • rA6h

> In reply to cplover23 @ 2012-04-24 05:24 from v0qM - click to readEverybody do not have the same taste! I think Xperia S looks really ugly with too much wasted space under/below the "antenna" and it have to sharp uncomfortable corners, and I do not understand why it has a removable backcover when the the battery is not possible to replace and it does not even have any sd-card-slot and only a small micro-sim, and no scratch-resistant Gorilla glass but needs a screen-protector!

• 2012-04-24 06:31
  • 0Tsy

htc one x is a horrible device i used it for 4 days ,got rid of it back to sony now and s is awesome apart from battery life

• 2012-04-24 05:34
  • vI9C

Alot of reviews about this say that it DOES'NT' LOOK CHEAP how come others are bashing this'
Dont fool others this is even better than htc one x's quadcore as sxs beat it on some browser and camera test.
Best one so far'

• 2012-04-24 05:24
  • v0qM

> In reply to andi @ 2012-04-17 12:24 from SY0n - click to readHey Mr.Andi, even i'm in KSA now, i'm really looking forward to this phone.
Have read a lot of reviews, i'm okay with whatever disadvantages people comment of becoz i like the phone, as it will be my first android, main question.
Does it have the Play store in it, and if yes, can we make the purchases through some purchasing cards or how is it done?

• 2012-04-23 23:22
  • Lb1u

> In reply to [deleted post]No need to get nasty. He said SD not SIM. I think you've been confused.

• 2012-04-23 22:21
  • 6P%4

seen it in a shop, not impressed at all with the construction, plastic seems cheap and the edges around transparent bar and the rest of the case seem really amateurishly made. for this price tag, sory sony, but no thanks. even s2 looks less cheaply made

• 2012-04-23 21:55
  • 3IUe
Total of 9590 user reviews and opinions for Sony Xperia S.