Sony Xperia S - user opinions and reviews

Sony

7.6
7.5
7.4

hey.,is anybody tell me how get inside Apps to get playStatoin games..,i found more that a month..i still cant find tha PLAY STATION STORE,..pls,,reply..from..Xperia-S using Fan...

• 2012-04-19 19:48
  • ijsW

When i shutdown my phone and turn on it,some of my application will become a grey box and application not found will occur when i try to use this application.Have solution to solve it???Who can help me???plz...

• 2012-04-19 18:38
  • PS6t

i have one question before i will buy this phone. does it have video calling like skype???

• 2012-04-19 18:00
  • AL82

> In reply to Genuine_Review @ 2012-04-19 07:43 from vG9n - click to readHw did u updated ur phone. ..
Can u please tell me

• 2012-04-19 17:50
  • fCBs

I have a very important question and I dont seem to find a solution.. Many of my apps run in the background even after using "TASK KILLERS" and they shutdown the apps, after a while when I check what apps are running I see the same app again and again! This just means that task killers are useless my RAM is always ALMOST Full! Please help?

• 2012-04-19 17:49
  • pVPV

I am using this phone since the day it launched in India...April 12....I have got the white one.. Still can't stop gushing... its the best screen the World can ever experience... Sexiest looking phone till date..stunning camera and interface...waiting for ICS update...Hope the phone sets the sales charts on fire...though SONY has bad marketing strategies......

• 2012-04-19 16:52
  • v{N8

> In reply to keenken @ 2012-04-19 07:57 from qb1S - click to readHappened to me only once, just turn the device off and on again

• 2012-04-19 16:44
  • 3iJu

i dont understand wch phne will be better 2 buy... motorola razr or dis 1...????? somebdy plz giv some advice 2 me... as soon as possible...plz..thnx

• 2012-04-19 16:25
  • H4tA

Is this phone available in US ???

• 2012-04-19 16:22
  • vGtE

> In reply to keenken @ 2012-04-19 07:57 from qb1S - click to readGo to call settings on your handset. You can adjust the setting to suit you any way you like. The in-call Volume can be increased simply by using the Volume switch on the Right-Hand side of the phone. Hope this helps you.

• 2012-04-19 16:18
  • mE0V

> In reply to rohanroy @ 2012-04-19 13:46 from ut1B - click to readDude just bought this phone nd it has a horrible battery lihe it barely survives 11 hts even on moderate use.......

• 2012-04-19 15:48
  • vGxT

I have a very important question and I dont seem to find a solution..
Many of my apps run in the background even after using "TASK KILLERS" and they shutdown the apps, after a while when I check what apps are running I see the same app again and again! This just means that task killers are useless my RAM is always ALMOST Full! Please help? :(

• 2012-04-19 15:11
  • pVPV

howz the battery life of this mobile. and when would IC 4.0 be updated for this mobile :D

• 2012-04-19 13:46
  • ut1B

howz d battery life of this mobile. and when would IC 4.0 be updated for this phone :D

• 2012-04-19 13:42
  • ut1B

> In reply to just in @ 2012-04-18 21:25 from rKa% - click to readno sms center number in Android mob so reset u mob go to settings privacy then rest

• 2012-04-19 13:26
  • vGrX

which is better xperia s or galaxy s2. Totally confused plz help...

• 2012-04-19 12:26
  • v{PK

the battery is soo very POOR ... :((

• 2012-04-19 11:39
  • pFjB

one of the supper phone in

• 2012-04-19 09:32
  • vGtw

Please let me know your experience for internet speed on this mobile because i am going to buy this mobile.
Is this right choice?

• 2012-04-19 09:21
  • wdQR

is it just me or is the in call volume limited to 1/3 of the maximum? When I'm on a call and no matter how many times I pressed the volume up button, it is limited to 1/3.

Also when hold the phone in my palm (with ring volume on), it changes to silent mode (when my hand comes close to the side volume button). Is this normal?

Please help

• 2012-04-19 07:57
  • qb1S
Total of 9549 user reviews and opinions for Sony Xperia S.