Sony Xperia S - user opinions and reviews

Sony

7.5
7.5
7.4

> In reply to kooks @ 2012-03-20 16:56 from Nw86 - click to readThe screen on this phone commes already with a scree protector, that's why you see scratchs. And sony as super resistent screens also, try to see some videos on youtube about xperia activa. seach before post without knowledge.

• 2012-03-20 20:10
  • 0F$2

> In reply to Skyline @ 2012-03-20 09:59 from vwwZ - click to readIn Wch State...???

• 2012-03-20 19:04
  • t1$E

> In reply to Mikey @ 2012-03-17 16:22 from fuKi - click to readMy friend the construction of the phone, very fast internet, the cameral, the hardware&the software , you really know u are holding a garget, the sound quality, clear call , it got a lot in quality to be sincere . The only thing i have against it is the battery for heavy user like me is a day am on internet most of the time.

• 2012-03-20 18:43
  • N9@S

I read a lot about the phone before going or it. I'm a heavy user, lots of phone calls, mails, etc. The battery is reaching bed time with 15% battery life, wich is enough for me, as it was my main concern.
The phone is awsome, it works fast, the screen is excelent, and I'm really loving it so far (One week). I would strongly advise it. I was on the market for an S2 or Nexus, but I'm really glad I went for the Sony.
And if I like it now, I can´t imagine when ICS update comes...

• 2012-03-20 18:12
  • MfxW

wow Sony is going tops.....

• 2012-03-20 17:20
  • 9DMb

beautiful handset but has a screen glass which gets scratched very easyly one reason why i want to get a galaxy s2 wiyh gorilaa glass screen which is very very scratch resistant it is unfortunate sony cannot manufacture such a glass

• 2012-03-20 16:56
  • Nw86

this is cool spec, you dont really need quad core, not all apps gonna use that cores. There always remain reserve, and if you wanna play games smooth.. just check the benchmark of gpu if you satisfied, thats awesome :)

• 2012-03-20 16:21
  • t7Uu

> In reply to amtzone @ 2012-03-20 07:59 from IV$L - click to readYes..Sony will raise again..its just the beginning

• 2012-03-20 15:00
  • tRgK

> In reply to Anonymous @ 2012-03-20 07:45 from IV8U - click to readHmmm... Thanks a lot! =D Looking forward for this phone! =D

• 2012-03-20 14:11
  • K1Ex
  • Petey@ChitterChatter
  • Rating0

Just checked out the Sony for the first time, the screen is amazing, camera is very clean. Looks like there is a slot for memory cards. However battery life was pretty dissapointing, when are these huge companies going to fix battery problems with new phones

• 2012-03-20 14:05
  • AL$6

> In reply to blazingig @ 2012-03-20 02:18 from SpLI - click to readYou are correct this is quite disappointing from Sony especially camera and the battry life of the phone..

• 2012-03-20 13:35
  • GgKU

GSMArena mentions that this doesn't has a memory card slot where as on sony site it was mentioned that it does has a miniSD card slot. Those who have it, please confirm on expandable memory option (I know it already has a huge memory but I prefer to keep data on memory card instead)

• 2012-03-20 13:30
  • PUE5

Sony Experia S discontinued in South Africa???

• 2012-03-20 13:22
  • xZ9h
  • F

Is Xperia S have OTA feature ???
Or it only have PC Companion ???
Then this Phone is Sucks...

• 2012-03-20 10:09
  • wrcX

Xperia s available in india for 32k.

• 2012-03-20 09:59
  • vwwZ
  • theres somethin abou
  • Rating0

sony phone are the best android phones out there, it doesnt look cheap like samsung phones, much better specs than iphone 4s, the camera is better than nokias, and much elegant looking than blackberrys or htcs. and if you say sony its automatic! its all about built quilt, top of the line entertainment

• 2012-03-20 09:11
  • t7Xh

too thick and heavy for me

• 2012-03-20 08:44
  • 2AYA

hey guys, ihave a question and my question is ,as the sony phones are made in china i would like to know if there are japanese parts in them?i.e camera lens,cpu,lcd etc.if there is someone who has reliable information about this matter please share his info with me.ofcourse as japan tsunami interrupted the supply of parts and consequently decreased the amount of se se produced phones so i think still there are japanese parts used in se/sony phones, also the quality tells many things itself,but as i requested before if there is someone who has reliable infi on this topic please inform me.

• 2012-03-20 08:41
  • 39EU

I like sony and i think this phone along with other upcoming sony phones can do very well in the market.if we consider the specification of this phone and other sony /se phones we can conclude that sony phones have a good value for money and are not over priced like samsung ones.by the way though samsung and htc and some other msnufacturers have done better than sesony in recent years but i think sony is more prestigious than others and personaly i will be proud if i have a sony in my hands.currently this phone is avaikable in the shops in our malls but i prefer to price falls and then buy it.also may be i wait for another sony but it will be one of the xperia u or p.

• 2012-03-20 08:33
  • 39EU

i have microSIM. it is a big limitation annoying me.

• 2012-03-20 08:24
  • SdrH
Total of 9534 user reviews and opinions for Sony Xperia S.