D-Vious, 21 Mar 2012I just go mine today in white and it's simply amazing in all aspects as it has been always the... more... and I would also like to add that Sony's UI is the best, and for me followed by HTC Sense UI.
SeVeMaS, 20 Mar 2012Itunes? people still use that? sorry for the joke, but... most of people don't like itunes bec... moreYes, i agree wit u. No one like to use itunes xcept apple users. Would prefer wndow media player.
Turn Down the brightness a notch and watch the increase in battery life. Don't panic, the bravia engine is still there for you. The screen still looks great.
No good for me as my Xperia S screen got yellow tint patch around bottom and slight yellow tint patch on right side.
Panda, 23 Mar 2012Hey just got this phone 3 days ago. So far im loving it. So So So much better thab my old Viva... moreI decided to buy dis phone...is there any prblm to dis phone??
Wat abt the sound and speed??
I have got one lately and i can say, it's a advanced smartphone , very practical for photographers lovers,Enjoy taking photos!making movies!ect..
Did I do a mistake in ditching my flawless arc S for the new Xperia S?
A week with my new Xperia S has been a bit disappointing.
1. Battery drains very rapidly. Even while charging with all radios off?
2. A few Apps randomly disappeared. Had to reinstall a couple of times.by
3. Sluggish performance. My previous arc S was lightning fast, never froze. So was expecting the Xperia S to raise the bar with its dual cores.
4. Crashed a few times while running youtube and a few games.
5. Heavier and fatter than the arc S. Feels like the Xperia X10.
6. Not as stylish as the arc S.
7. Hate the protective cover for the USB port, need sharp nails to open & close it half a dozen times a day to charge this poor battery.
8. I strongly feel the arc S was a way better phone overall and I should not have fallen for this dual core B. S.
Will wait for the sw update to see if performance improves else it's a big thumbs down.
Read my positive review about the arc S in the comments.
SONY XS is nice,smart,,hightech design,,but why don have card slot,,mean micro SD,,n the xperia ION have,;,..can anybody tell me?
Anybody who bought Sony Xperia S within Riyadh Saudi Arabia who can confirm what accessories included. Most package I found within Batha area particularly Electron has only a charger and a headset and the price is SR2,100 - SR2,150.
Can anyone help about the font/text size on this phone?? Its dreadful!!!! nice 4.3'' screen but think I'm using an Xperia mini in terms of apps size and text (no I don't need glasses) also in terms of clarity on the screen think the galaxy s2 is far better the colours are so vivid and bright. Even with the brightness set to the max it's seems blacks are grey and dark blues are light blues very odd
Vincent, 23 Mar 2012I got a question... bought this phone the moment it came to Malaysia but the phone still haven... moreyou can mark all the contacts & send it to your gmail account from there you can retrieve anytime you want in all android phones.
super s, 23 Mar 2012hi..u mentioned abt ntifction light,,,does it work for sms ..plz let me know it works for sms, whatsapp, line, emails and other notifications. thanks.