Sony Xperia S - user opinions and reviews

Sony

7.6
7.5
7.4

> In reply to WinstonKit @ 2012-03-19 14:41 from K1FP - click to readXperia s will be released on 21 march..

• 2012-03-19 16:31
  • RJhT

> In reply to [deleted post]galaxy s3 coming soon

• 2012-03-19 16:23
  • 3Gx@

I see lot of people complaining about the battery life. But isn't it true that Xperia S supports fast charging capability. I read that you can have almost full charge with 1 hour of charging. Can the XS owners confirm this?
If this is true then I don't think there is any need to complain about the battery life. I guess we can give the phone a break for 1 hour to recharge before using it again.

Just my thoughts!!!

• 2012-03-19 15:54
  • 95qp

> In reply to [deleted post]Second that. I believe this could be cheap in manila, people there gotg so much money now, high end products are very cheap in manila now compared to some years ago when the stores were afraid to hav expensive models in stock. But now, filipinos buy everything expensive they can find and prices have fallen a lot, i believe the xperia s cud be very affordable!

• 2012-03-19 15:28
  • m7Ew

> In reply to MikeM @ 2012-03-19 14:43 from fuKi - click to readAre u sure ders no nfc tags? sony boxes has a "hidden" compartment in the top cover of the box, many has in the past complained theres no headset and no hdmi cable included with their xperia, but they are still there. maybe? :)

• 2012-03-19 15:23
  • m7Ew

Cool and excellent phone in all respects. Get it without hesitation.

• 2012-03-19 15:18
  • PUMw

Do anybody knows when this phone is coming to Tmobile UK?

• 2012-03-19 15:13
  • LaSa

> In reply to [deleted post]Thank you for this.. It is easy to get lost here, with all the people who come to prove a point, instead of users who have used the phone and can impart their opinion on the phone. Do you think it is worth the money you paid for it? How is its multimedia capabilities?

• 2012-03-19 14:43
  • fuKi

Can anybody tell me when is this phone will be released in Malaysia? I've wait for it for long time. =(

• 2012-03-19 14:41
  • K1FP

guys can any one tell me the real price of sony xperia s
in USD???

• 2012-03-19 14:04
  • v{@I

It is quite clear that there is new kid on the block and Samsung users hate this new kid, the Sony Xperia S. They have been voting against it and have been placing negative comments about this phone. I have not own one but I have both held the Samsung S2 and Sony Xperia S in my hand and without a shadow of a doubt I would go for the Sony Xperia S. And for those who want to hate and are hating the Sony Xperia S, the specs speak for itself.

• 2012-03-19 14:01
  • nxxL

Iwant this best androit phone....make.believe

• 2012-03-19 13:21
  • 3WMK

i want this phone :DD

• 2012-03-19 12:58
  • t7rx

Got the Xperia S on Friday from Phones4U in the UK. Fabulous screen (I believe it's got the highest PPI of any phone currently available in the UK) and great camera. If I'm honest, the battery life is disappointing - after using Wi-Fi, GPS, or playing videos etc. then you should expect to recharge every night (but then again, isn't this true of pretty much every modern phone?). It's also towards the physically large end of handsets available, but not as big as the Galaxy Nexus or Samsung Note. I was also disappointed to find that, unlike in some reviews I'd read on the internet, the phone did NOT come supplied with any NFC tags.

However, overall this seems like a great phone so far. It always makes me laugh when reading these opinions when people get all excited about User Interaces and whether it plays games or has the latest software, when hardly anyone comments on what it's like at making calls. The Xperia S is comfortable to hold, I get a very good strong signal and the audio is loud and crystal clear. Sony, after all, does have a pedigree of making high quality audio and video equipment, and I think this is reflected in the Xperia. Also, my previous Sony handsets (I have a T310, T610, and P900) have all carried on going after pretty much every other handset has crashed, or screen cracked, or just generally bust, so I'm hoping this will have a long life too.

• 2012-03-19 11:29
  • mxem

Best out of all in row. Best battery usage. All other phones you may have to charge in half a day. Features are best out af all.

• 2012-03-19 11:14
  • ITjw

Dear,, Pls don't panic the price because you might have alraedy bought and want it to be expensive,

The price range is 430Euro means 28000 INR.

Buyers pls be patience and wait for Sony Xperia to come to indian stores.

• 2012-03-19 08:16
  • KhtM
  • F

Hey guys, just wondering when this phone will be out in North America. Been keepin an eye on this phone since it was announced, still no news on a release date. Thanks!

• 2012-03-19 07:50
  • QMru

yesterday i bought this phone & its awesome.

• 2012-03-19 06:29
  • HkwL

> In reply to janey mun @ 2012-03-19 00:25 from 4ALd - click to readOh please, the closes competitor of XS is S2; what's S2's price today? Same as XS (at my place, both MYR 1899)
And literally speaking XS have better hardwares than S2

• 2012-03-19 01:54
  • IVQF

> In reply to Ethos @ 2012-03-18 19:28 from Tr8a - click to readGalaxy SII is a old phone, zzzzz

• 2012-03-19 01:54
  • IWQx
Total of 9555 user reviews and opinions for Sony Xperia S.