Sony Xperia S - user opinions and reviews

7.5
7.4

• theres somethin abou
  • Rating0

sony phone are the best android phones out there, it doesnt look cheap like samsung phones, much better specs than iphone 4s, the camera is better than nokias, and much elegant looking than blackberrys or htcs. and if you say sony its automatic! its all about built quilt, top of the line entertainment

• 2012-03-20 09:11
  • t7Xh

too thick and heavy for me

• 2012-03-20 08:44
  • 2AYA

hey guys, ihave a question and my question is ,as the sony phones are made in china i would like to know if there are japanese parts in them?i.e camera lens,cpu,lcd etc.if there is someone who has reliable information about this matter please share his info with me.ofcourse as japan tsunami interrupted the supply of parts and consequently decreased the amount of se se produced phones so i think still there are japanese parts used in se/sony phones, also the quality tells many things itself,but as i requested before if there is someone who has reliable infi on this topic please inform me.

• 2012-03-20 08:41
  • 39EU

I like sony and i think this phone along with other upcoming sony phones can do very well in the market.if we consider the specification of this phone and other sony /se phones we can conclude that sony phones have a good value for money and are not over priced like samsung ones.by the way though samsung and htc and some other msnufacturers have done better than sesony in recent years but i think sony is more prestigious than others and personaly i will be proud if i have a sony in my hands.currently this phone is avaikable in the shops in our malls but i prefer to price falls and then buy it.also may be i wait for another sony but it will be one of the xperia u or p.

• 2012-03-20 08:33
  • 39EU

i have microSIM. it is a big limitation annoying me.

• 2012-03-20 08:24
  • SdrH

Sony will rise again... :)

• 2012-03-20 07:59
  • IV$L

> In reply to WinstonKit @ 2012-03-19 14:41 from K1FP - click to readJust check with the Sony Shop, it will be available by 21st March, latest by 22nd Cost RM 1899 (Early Bird will receive free accs worth RM 524 = car charger with micro USB cable, screen protector, HDMI cable, LiveSound hifi heatset and Xperia Smart Tags )
Free Accs only available in Sony Shop.
If you want it c/w call plan Digi, Celcom & Umobile is offering them.

• 2012-03-20 07:45
  • IV8U

to mike
u visit this web http://www.everyday.com.my.
now,have discount for this hp.

• 2012-03-20 04:36
  • 6pBC

xperia s is already in philippines?

• 2012-03-20 04:07
  • vxr4

> In reply to bulldog001 @ 2012-03-19 19:40 from nxxL - click to readI had Samsung Galaxy S2 for whole family along with our iPhone 4. The Galaxy S2 was great phone but my most problem was Battery life, and keyboard compare with iPhone. I tried few HTC Android and did not like HTC because the Display until finally last year buy Galaxy Nexus which I am very happy with and I have no problem with Battery life or Keyboard.

But I still from what I see love Sony Xperia S which I had to order on line and expect to receive it by today.

Based on my experience of trying most Android phone the Samsung Nexus and Sony Xperia are the best and did not have go experience with HTC and LG.

I did owen Sony Xperia Arc S before.

• 2012-03-20 03:35
  • 2x5W

Samsung Galaxy 3 Coming Soon ?
I'll Buy The Cheaper One !!!

• 2012-03-20 03:19
  • wrcX

can i sync my itunes to this handset? if not then bum :(
i know on some blackberrys you can, this phone would be perfect if i didnt have to make a seperate playlist for my music as it would take me a while :(

• 2012-03-20 02:41
  • mySF

got this phone in the uk with a 24mnths 3 mobile contract, have to say its a tad disappointing. The camera quality isn't that good, pics look somewhat yellowish, the battery life is below par i get about 10 hrs battery life and that too without much calls or texts for that matter the phone is in idle mode most of the time. The box had hdmi cable and 2 nfc tags :D. However if you are not worried about the battery life push the brightness bar to half way mark and you will fall in love with the screen, the 1.5 ghz processor works like a dream, everything is smooth as silk. The front facing camera does a good job in video calling. I would still recommend it over the S2

• 2012-03-20 02:18
  • SpLI

Guys Can I ask a question? I bought this phone 3 days ago. does your xperia S freeze when playing high end games from the android market such as samurai II vengeance or Brothers in arms??

• 2012-03-20 01:52
  • vaN{

I have had the sony xprsia 4 two weeks now the phone has got the same chip as the htc xe so its not the old chip at all.The chip is up todate for those peaple how want to know.The phone is really fast and fast on the internet and even fast still on wifi if you charge the phone from 1 percent iv notice that the battery is started to last longer. I i use to have the x10 and i really hated it be this one is the best phone that i have had up to now and i have had loeads so if yr looking for a really good phone this would be the 1 i would reconment to any 1 some take from you wont go wrong this be phone ever best sony phone ever i know iv got it

• 2012-03-19 23:47
  • pKe7

> In reply to Shambu @ 2012-03-19 08:16 from KhtM - click to readhow long should wait for it?it is already around the globe !!!!!

• 2012-03-19 23:13
  • 3WCy

> In reply to polishme @ 2012-03-19 16:23 from 3Gx@ - click to readPolishme I like how you have put it,"the Samsung galaxy S3 is coming". The Sony xperia S is however "here" and is already making it present felt. The fact that you are also looking forward to the Samsung S3 would also underline your admission that the Sony xperia is indeed far more superior to the Samsung galaxy S2. I would be very careful also about the galaxy S3 rumour. Have you been reading how the ICS update is going and have you receive your update for your S2 as yet? By the way, to all the Samsung users who hate the Sony xperia S, if you were to push the votes down to 0(zero) its still going to get chosen over a pump up votes Samsung galaxy S2.

• 2012-03-19 19:40
  • nxxL

> In reply to Kunzle @ 2012-03-19 15:13 from LaSa - click to readI've just ordered one online from Tmobile UK. The website still says coming soon but I spoke to one of the assistants on the 'web chat' thing and she upgraded my contract there and then, gets delivered weds.

• 2012-03-19 19:37
  • nUfi

I had a go with this handset a few days back. And i feel right now in the market its the best Android handset anyone can get. Im talking about the overall experience, i mean the user interface, hardware, looks etc. It feels quite unique in the hands. Not so broad, bulky or anything like that. Very smooth to use. Im just waiting to buy this now when it is available in Goa.

• 2012-03-19 19:34
  • utPg

> In reply to mangesh patil @ 2012-03-19 06:29 from HkwL - click to readwhere did you get from ?is it released in india ?

• 2012-03-19 19:29
  • 3WCR
Total of 9579 user reviews and opinions for Sony Xperia S.