Sony Xperia S - user opinions and reviews

Sony

7.5
7.5
7.4

Guys thanks for the answers, although I've heard the opposite, the quad cores will actually save battery life since they wont be working all at the same time. It depends how much you're using of them! So if 2 is all what you need to be working, it will act as a dual core. Again, this is a rumor I heard not sure of it either :)

• 2012-03-17 14:08
  • S902

i am waiting 4 tiz because it have 12mp camara and dual core and it have sexy look

• 2012-03-17 13:36
  • vIw7

xperia price range in SINGAPORE ???

can ny other xperia use BOx app to storage use ???

• 2012-03-17 13:08
  • PUBr

i want to know will this phone will work in japan with simcard of japan ..?

• 2012-03-17 13:02
  • 2x5Z

Dose it support 3G video calls ?

• 2012-03-17 12:46
  • MrC{

> In reply to wbt @ 2012-03-17 10:37 from pcEv - click to readu bet it is jus bought yesterday its great value for money mumbai india

• 2012-03-17 11:36
  • bC1I

L have the Xperia S since 2 days now and so far iam very satisfigth with it there are no lags or issues or problems with phone sony did a good jobb with xperia s the capasitive bottoms a also very responsiv if you how to deal with them people with fet fingers may will have problems with that so far i can say the Xperia S is a the best mobile i have ever hold in my hands and it is worth its money

• 2012-03-17 10:37
  • pcEv

I have seen a lot of unboxing vids on the net. Strange but most of them does not include smart tags and hdmi cables, I mean are they sold separately? I thought these things should be included even if I buy the xs in a legit sony store? So the inclusion of tags and cable depends on the country where it wad sold?

• 2012-03-17 10:05
  • uSS0

Have ordered a black one since two weeks. The introductory offer includes a Bluetooth set Sony MW-600 worth 250 AED absolutely free! The phone costs 2299 AED at Jumbo, Dubai, UAE. The pre-ordered devices haven't yet reached the stores yet. Devices are available without the offer now is what I am told. Eagerly waiting to hold one.

Been using a Sony Ericsson P1i for the last 4.5 years! Not the best device of it's time but is still going strong including the battery. My usage is relatively low and hence the a full charge lasts 4-5 days!

Hope to buy another device later this year - iP5, SGSIII or similar.

• 2012-03-17 09:48
  • 3YYP

c'mon gsmarena where is the xperia s review,and by the way dont let this monster baby down.

• 2012-03-17 08:44
  • iwpE

M using xperia s from 5 days and m totally happy wth my phone and its better than s2 thanks sony for an awesome phone

• 2012-03-17 07:32
  • vGra

> In reply to rco @ 2012-03-16 20:58 from 04UJ - click to readi think go for xperia s as its latest brand name sony dual core 1.5 terrific display as reviews r suggesting and end of the it support of 4.0 ics these r my views others pols suggest

• 2012-03-17 06:15
  • H4r{

From my experience, I have bought this smartphone and returned it after 1 day. The back of the phone from the back its easy to get scratched, I like the Android Feature but the most thing I don't like is the back material, its really not scratch resistant, I am giving this phone a positive rating just one thing that isn't nice is the materials used for the design.

• 2012-03-17 04:30
  • PECk

> In reply to Adam @ 2012-03-16 16:49 from S902 - click to readAdam. In my opinion, you better wait for Galaxy SIII, then after that you choose with one is suite for you. Yup..Quad core will drain the battery fast..but i'm really sure that they will do something with that issue. I'm also still gonna wait for sIII : )

• 2012-03-17 03:08
  • IVLb

I've got this phone 2 days ago. Its way below expectations. The scratch free screen is no way match for samsungs gorilla glass. I've already got a scratch on it. The battery performance is very bad. The backlight is like yellow, not clear white like iphone or samsung.

Dissappointed, waiting for samsung 3...

• 2012-03-17 02:53
  • UYnR

> In reply to X-man @ 2012-03-16 16:07 from PWDw - click to readIt comes with swipe input function... I just got it yesterday... And I dun wanna use my iPhone 4s anymore... Apple is kinda bored! I've downloaded MAC bridge 2.0 and it works perfectly for my MacBook pro... Loading is superclass for downloading of apps concurrently... Awaiting patiently for ICS.

• 2012-03-17 02:03
  • 2Ir9

> In reply to rma @ 2012-03-15 17:30 from tdsB - click to readGo to Android Market and download the Box App. When you open it, follow the prompts and hey presto...you've got an additional 50gb storage space, sweet!

• 2012-03-16 23:09
  • sXMZ

> In reply to andranian @ 2012-03-16 09:25 from PSxp - click to readSeriously dude, not sure what you've been smoking. Sony products not reasonably priced?? Xperia S is being sold Sim Free by phones4u for £399, compared to Galaxy Nexus £500, Samsung Galaxy S2 which is still priced at £450 and the iPhone £499 - £699! You gotta be kidding me!!

• 2012-03-16 23:02
  • sXMZ

> In reply to shaan @ 2012-03-16 19:15 from 04%F - click to readBeen using this (Xperia S) for 4 days now and I have zero desire to ever pick up my iPhone 4S ever again...

Now before any trolling fan boys start trying to bash, this is my choice based on my own personal preference. I will keep my iP4S, however, as back up.

• 2012-03-16 22:56
  • sXMZ

> In reply to Adam @ 2012-03-16 16:49 from S902 - click to readfinal question isn't this...final question is Xperia Mint or Galaxy S III

• 2012-03-16 20:58
  • 04UJ
Total of 9513 user reviews and opinions for Sony Xperia S.