Sony Xperia SL - user opinions and reviews

7.1

Super mobile..

• 2014-10-24 12:33
  • Hkt%

Please help buddy i root my xperia sl and its accident i delete my build prop in system
Have solutions to fix this problem ?

• 2014-10-20 16:18
  • KZ88

whats the market price for brandnew xperia sl????

• 2014-10-18 16:30
  • IaHa

should I root my Xperia SL?? would it reduce my RAM usage??

• 2014-10-17 23:52
  • ajHP

i bought 2 years
now fault is in my phone i took video in the camera the video is working but it will cut cut working
one video two three parts sir
i mention what happen my phone
what is the problem sir?

• 2014-10-04 09:07
  • IWU@

Plz help,my phone tell me to updated to jelly bean but went I try to install it can not updated it to jelly bean and the worst thing is the sony pc companion say your phone already hv updated versiin of android.Anyway my build number is 6.1.A.2.50

• 2014-10-03 15:04
  • ib4m

> In reply to Pipi @ 2014-09-19 13:58 from fsVb - click to readDownload skype and create an account on it now are ready to do video calling... Add your friends by dialing his/her number or by user id of skype..

• 2014-09-28 12:47
  • U@up

my sl hz bn a sturdy phne despite being 2 yrs old in the market...still comparing reasonably well with the newcomers...built quality is gd,great music experience and the camera iz magnificent...this phne set the stage 4 sony n where the company wz headed...the 1st true glimpse of a post sony Ericsson era.

• 2014-09-28 07:06
  • Ns72

> In reply to Raju @ 2014-09-09 08:42 from HxfE - click to readUse app ''2 battery"

• 2014-09-25 14:04
  • t@CZ

> In reply to itrey @ 2014-07-08 05:46 from 4Gfi - click to readBattery life is decent after some configuring.

Sir i want to know which configuration you use...plz tell me

With the right charger it charges fully in about an hour.

Which charge you use? What is the capacity of charger?

• 2014-09-25 13:42
  • t@CZ

I really wanted to make video calls on my device,expecially skype video call. Can somebody help please?

• 2014-09-19 13:58
  • fsVb

this phone is superb i m luving it.i only wish if the battery problem gets solved cause i need to charge it every now and den...........otherwise the phone is excellent......full stars for it...

• 2014-09-19 09:31
  • bESx

i need HDMI cable for my mobile

• 2014-09-10 06:31
  • w4Hd

this phone is luxuries. but battery is so weak. if i charge full after night without use 50% less. i need to charge 3 time. have any solution?

• 2014-09-09 08:42
  • HxfE
  • Dennis Kintu Kentus
  • Rating0

This is one of the best pieces from Sony Ericson. The art and fuctionality is just wow but the BATTRY is sooo weak. You cant imagine I have to charge after every 3hours if i fully maximise the fuctionality.

BR,
Dennis Kintu Kentus

• 2014-09-08 05:29
  • Sc5y

The battery capacity must be higher than it has now

• 2014-09-04 02:26
  • fsTy

I have this phone. For gaming, it consumes my battery quickly. Lags a lot, it made the internal memory useless no matter how big it is (32g) because most of the downloads go straight to the 1.5g phone memory yet some are non transferable to internal memory.

The problem with most sony phones is the frequent lagging. I have friends who used sony phones in the past and had this same regrettable experience with them. Apparently they transferred to samsung and iphone. I'll prolly do the same thing soon.

This phone has amazing specs on paper and affordability in contrast to its head to head competitors but when you use it you encounter too many problems that would really have you regretting ever choosing a sony phone. Buy at your own risk.

• 2014-09-01 01:04
  • t7Je

its is good phone but battery backup is not nice.since i am using past 2 years.performance is still remain same.on using net is battery will complete very quickly.i think company should change the battery capacity.

• 2014-08-31 09:41
  • i4dM

It is written that the storage is 32 gb but why I checked it is not enough 32 gb?

• 2014-08-25 16:17
  • wHSc

> In reply to Maximum Battery Life @ 2014-08-17 20:38 from f}%M - click to readDS Battery Saver is better.

• 2014-08-23 10:25
  • t7y$
Total of 2591 user reviews and opinions for Sony Xperia SL.