Sony Xperia SL - user opinions and reviews

Sony

7.2
7.2
7.1

I am planning to buy an experia XL? after i read the opinions from you guys, i dont know what to do.. Should i buy one or not?

• 2014-07-31 14:48
  • w0Pt

My sl does not support Google play services and play store. Pls anyone who can help

• 2014-07-27 16:14
  • Nw8B

> In reply to Anonymous @ 2014-07-21 15:40 from utkk - click to readI faced the same problem

• 2014-07-26 05:16
  • P$n@

can i update android in this phone.

• 2014-07-26 05:15
  • P$n@

> In reply to itrey @ 2014-07-08 05:46 from 4Gfi - click to readI am also facing the same problem...

When I run ANTUTU Benchmark or CPU-Z app on my
Xperia SL, Total RAM shows only ~670-680 MB.

I seriously doubt that the phone comes with just 756MB RAM whereas the specifications mention 1GB.
Sony is giving either wrong or incomplete information to mislead the buyers...!!!

That might be the way SONY selected to boost up sales of Xperia Mobiles, rather than considering better handsets with good hardware n features...!

• 2014-07-25 13:11
  • Mf5A

very poor betray excenc my betray

• 2014-07-25 10:46
  • XuEk

lags a lot has a very low responses even with basic applications , don`t update or lose your wireless connection ... even before i updated it had a lot of trouble connecting and the only fix was restart ...

• 2014-07-21 18:03
  • QIZv

my xperia SL overheating back side of the camera portion during play games videos......
need help
is this acommon complaint or .....

• 2014-07-21 15:40
  • utkk

How can o update this xperia sl, the pc compation looks like not working. But my phone's telling me that it has an available system update. I tried disconnect my phone to pc 3X and it still now working.can someone help please.. thank you!
6.2.1.A.2.4.5 my current version

• 2014-07-20 18:25
  • t7Xh

> In reply to SimplyAnjee @ 2014-07-18 08:56 from t7Pd - click to readThere might be a problem with your battery. Perhaps it's time to replace them? It's quite simple actually.

• 2014-07-19 23:50
  • tuex

Battery really sucks! Charged it 100% up to trickle charging but wen u started to unplug it fr.d charjer,it draining too fast!as in 1hr is the longest life even u're not using it.i dwnloaded and try almost diff.bttery saver but does nothing wid it.i want to replace its bttery. cn sum1 teach me how?since its built in. LT26ii is the bttery model 4 dis one,but is it just the same wid d bttery of xperia s LT26i? Help pls. Much better and appreciated if u guys knw wer cn I buy battery 4 dis. Bcoz even sony philippines hav no stocks!!

• 2014-07-18 08:56
  • t7Pd

want to but the set but after reading the notes abt set i changed my ming

• 2014-07-16 06:00
  • PVsp

realy battery backup very pooor n speed too low.. how to solve my problem.plzz can u tell me anyone.?

• 2014-07-09 09:16
  • KSeH

Had this phone for almost two years. Battery life is decent after some configuring. With the right charger it charges fully in about an hour. RAM usage is constantly a problem as your system only has access to a total of ~650MB (not 1 Gig), even after killing everything and limiting background apps to 3, you only end up with around 200MB to spare. The biggest let down however, and the reason I will not go with sony again is their lack of updates and their crappy bloatware. I'm still on Jellybean btw :/

• 2014-07-08 05:46
  • 4Gfi

> In reply to ali @ 2014-06-23 19:10 from y@Z2 - click to readhas powerless CPU

• 2014-06-29 14:31
  • L9x$

i am buying a new phone
is xperia sl a best phone ?

• 2014-06-23 19:10
  • y@Z2

• 2014-06-20 07:59
  • KSeH

I hav updated ma phone to 4.1.2 and after that my wifi is nt working...ny suggestion.

• 2014-06-18 19:29
  • fCx7

> In reply to mike @ 2014-05-14 21:03 from tZ0k - click to readThe final update 4.1.2 so you can use ROM
but take care because you will face a lot of bugs
* Xperia XP better than SL

• 2014-06-13 04:51
  • NHF5
Total of 2581 user reviews and opinions for Sony Xperia SL.