Sony Xperia SL - user opinions and reviews

Sony

7.2
7.2
7.1

> In reply to bhavesh @ 2014-05-21 17:36 from GQbQ - click to readyou can download rom but take care because you will face alot of bugs need to fix.

• 2014-06-13 04:38
  • NHF5

Guys if you have problems with your Xperia SL I have one solution that made me love my phone again. I had no problems with this if something happens to your phone pls dont blame me flash this on your own risk. Rom site: http://forum.xda-developers.co...hp?t=2480844

• 2014-06-10 16:04
  • t7xq

> In reply to Xperia sl @ 2014-05-15 07:41 from t7y8 - click to readfrom where i can get kitkat rom for xperia sl??

• 2014-05-21 17:36
  • GQbQ

> In reply to mike @ 2014-05-14 21:03 from tZ0k - click to readYou could just root your phone and install any kitkat rom easily.

• 2014-05-15 07:41
  • t7y8

Helo,i want asking,xperia sl can update to kitkat 4.4??and how to connect my phone to computer using cable data??plss help me..which want better,xperia sl or xperia sp??tq

• 2014-05-14 21:03
  • tZ0k

Hi Iam Jaanu. i bought a SONY XPERIA SL LT26II Phone. it is ICS. so i updated to JB newest version.my problem is about my phone battery. it is taking too much time to charge now. so please solve my problem.

• 2014-05-14 15:44
  • XNpC

• 2014-05-14 15:36
  • XNpC

Hello i have w problem with my sony xepria sl the speaker isn't working only load speaker and with earphones so any help ??

• 2014-05-14 10:42
  • AIA5

> In reply to pong @ 2014-05-08 21:05 from YTLE - click to readArc hd is an another name of xsl

• 2014-05-13 19:42
  • utJF

> In reply to seerat @ 2014-05-07 15:41 from uvEY - click to readTo check your android version just go...
Menu->Settings->About phone->Android version

To update... Connect WiFi or turn On your mobile data plan... Menu->Update centre then tap update...

If you're not having the above internet communications then connect your phone to a computer with the USB data cable... When you plug a notification will pop up on the computer screen asking whether to install the PC companion or not... Just install it... (If you do not get any pop up... Follow these steps... Unplug the USB data cable from the computer... From your phone go to Menu->Settings->Xperia->USB connectivity->Install PC Companion select the check box and connect your USB data cable again to the computer... Then install the software)

Now, invoke the Sony PC companion software installed on your computer... Click update tab and update it...

• 2014-05-13 09:06
  • HxeC

it's nice phone but when we use fb it's shows our phone as Xperia arc he

• 2014-05-08 21:05
  • YTLE

> In reply to Bhavs @ 2014-03-20 08:33 from t7ya - click to readHow to update that..plz tell..
gurseerat.singh7@gmail.com
Plz message your number in email id provided above. I will call my self

• 2014-05-07 15:41
  • uvEY

xperia sl made in Hong Kong it is original??

• 2014-05-07 02:29
  • Nw@x

xperia sl made in Hong Kong it is original??

• 2014-05-07 02:28
  • Nw@x

> In reply to Carla @ 2014-03-15 21:47 from p4cV - click to readPeople who have problems of phone lagging can solve it by moving app to internal storage.And by freeing Extra files like MP3 .

• 2014-05-06 08:41
  • Xuty

It's a good phone, I bought it last year and it still works fine. Only issues would be that the micro-usb slot has a cover over it that snapped off after about 13 months use. This actually makes it easier to use. Also covers are really hard to find (not so much screen protectors). I wouldn't bother; the one I got just damaged it more. However if you're wanting a hardcore case for it leave this phone alone
All in all best phone I ever got for the price ($350 where I got it).

• 2014-05-02 02:08
  • uBQB

should I buy this phone.reply please.ASAP!

• 2014-05-01 10:56
  • tV3B

direct video calling not supported and battery backup very bad

• 2014-04-29 15:13
  • rAVG

nice mobile... ofcourse no android battery will work longer.. its best nthan any other samsung mobiles

• 2014-04-29 14:10
  • uunJ
Total of 2581 user reviews and opinions for Sony Xperia SL.