Sony Xperia SL - user opinions and reviews

Sony

7.2
7.2
7.1

it's nice phone but when we use fb it's shows our phone as Xperia arc he

• 2014-05-08 21:05
  • YTLE

> In reply to Bhavs @ 2014-03-20 08:33 from t7ya - click to readHow to update that..plz tell..
gurseerat.singh7@gmail.com
Plz message your number in email id provided above. I will call my self

• 2014-05-07 15:41
  • uvEY

xperia sl made in Hong Kong it is original??

• 2014-05-07 02:29
  • Nw@x

xperia sl made in Hong Kong it is original??

• 2014-05-07 02:28
  • Nw@x

> In reply to Carla @ 2014-03-15 21:47 from p4cV - click to readPeople who have problems of phone lagging can solve it by moving app to internal storage.And by freeing Extra files like MP3 .

• 2014-05-06 08:41
  • Xuty

It's a good phone, I bought it last year and it still works fine. Only issues would be that the micro-usb slot has a cover over it that snapped off after about 13 months use. This actually makes it easier to use. Also covers are really hard to find (not so much screen protectors). I wouldn't bother; the one I got just damaged it more. However if you're wanting a hardcore case for it leave this phone alone
All in all best phone I ever got for the price ($350 where I got it).

• 2014-05-02 02:08
  • uBQB

should I buy this phone.reply please.ASAP!

• 2014-05-01 10:56
  • tV3B

direct video calling not supported and battery backup very bad

• 2014-04-29 15:13
  • rAVG

nice mobile... ofcourse no android battery will work longer.. its best nthan any other samsung mobiles

• 2014-04-29 14:10
  • uunJ

> In reply to sithu @ 2014-03-31 01:18 from s%{E - click to readBuy mugen power battery

• 2014-04-27 10:42
  • PB7y

one of the worst mobile i have ever used battery draining every fast

• 2014-04-27 08:24
  • bCqM

Suckiest phone ever. No 4.3 no battery backup just a stupid old phone hate it

• 2014-04-22 11:01
  • s%{J

> In reply to Rockers rokzz @ 2014-04-06 17:26 from rATM - click to readYou don't need to replace your battery. It's best that you use the orig battery and keep it. It is normal to smartphones that their batteries is draining too fast. It is only the same if you replace another battery. I'm using Xperia Sola and it's draining fast too. If you want to save more battery life then you may want to install a third party app that will kill other apps that running from the background. Apps/system apps that running in the background causes the battery to drain too fast. And I believe that it is runnning ICS. you might wanna also enable your extended standby mode in settings--power management. But if it is running on JB, it is stamina mode. This two modes will reduce the background activities if your turn off your screen. When Battery STAMINA Mode is on, you will still receive phone calls, SMS text messages and MMS notifications at all times.

• 2014-04-17 08:06
  • tha9

I bought my Xperia sl an year ago. It is a very good phone. But the battery is draining so fast and there is immense heating.After the android update of 4.1.2 there has not been any updates till now.

• 2014-04-06 17:26
  • rATM

hi guys. I bought a used Xperia sl yesterday and its battery is draining very fast. so I decided to replace the battery. all I want to know is the battery model of Xperia sl. can someone please tell me the battery model name if Xperia sl. thank you.

• 2014-03-31 01:18
  • s%{E

> In reply to rk @ 2014-03-25 11:51 from rAVI - click to readFactory reset your phone then root it if you can.

• 2014-03-28 03:42
  • t7ya

> In reply to ken @ 2014-03-23 08:02 from uSUW - click to readRecalibrate your battery man. Just as simple as that.

• 2014-03-28 03:35
  • t7ya

realy battery backup very pooor n speed too low.. how to solve my problem.plzz can u tell me anyone.?

• 2014-03-25 11:51
  • rAVI

battery sucks... it takes more time for charging than using the phone... wtf...

• 2014-03-23 08:02
  • uSUW

> In reply to Carla @ 2014-03-15 21:47 from p4cV - click to readConnect your phone to Pc Companion and find the option where it says something like fix firmware.

• 2014-03-22 16:45
  • t7ya
Total of 2590 user reviews and opinions for Sony Xperia SL.