Sony Xperia SL - user opinions and reviews

Sony

7.2
7.2
7.1

i have downloaded the mx player from the play store. but still when I play any movies it is not giving an option to play with ' mx player' ... pl advise.it is playing with the default movie player .. awaiting ur revert

• 2013-05-09 21:35
  • vGT%

Hy guys, do anyone can tell me something about the 32 GB?
I'm new to android and i wondering, is the 32 GB internal memory decent enough ? because the sl dose not have mem slot....

• 2013-05-09 19:39
  • 0UXx

> In reply to QuanTaZero @ 2013-05-09 11:44 from RJhY - click to readMan dot unlock your bootloader just w8 for the next 2 weeks and the update will appear on your phone and you will need a good enternet connection to update it through your phone or you can do it via PC Companion or Software Update Service (SUS) i advise you again not to unlock your bootloader it will damage ur warranty and limit Sony's support to your phone..just w8 for the official update :)

• 2013-05-09 18:09
  • 6kMy

> In reply to sk @ 2013-05-07 18:43 from t}0{ - click to readDownload root file from internet for Xperia SL and follow the instructions that should be given.

Not always. Depends on what you are downloading lol

you lose all waranities that still work on the phone.

• 2013-05-09 16:50
  • SHpv

> In reply to jwlpuja143 @ 2013-05-09 09:25 from uNVC - click to readman,u made me laugh !!

• 2013-05-09 16:48
  • PUBr

> In reply to jwlpuja143 @ 2013-05-09 09:25 from uNVC - click to readYou gotta be fûckîng kidding? ._.
Sign in with your Gmail. If you don't have one, make... ._.

• 2013-05-09 16:45
  • SHpv

> In reply to EmpathXperiaSL @ 2013-05-08 17:49 from 6Xxc - click to readEmpathXperiaSL, you are Fking good person. Thanks alot for your news.
I want to ask did I MUST unlock the bootloader to update my SL???? Because last time when I want to update my Xperia Play, they say need to unlock the bootloader.
Also, my phone is not buy from Sony Center, my phone is AP phone, so I dunno how to update it by myself.
If u know how to update SL, please inform me.
Why you say "this JB update for your SL is the best"????
I'm looking forward to this SL update for OUR SL!!!

Sony is BEST, Sony make believe. ^^

• 2013-05-09 11:44
  • RJhY

> In reply to QuanTaZero @ 2013-05-08 11:05 from IVKg - click to readIs it not a poor battery?
Upgrade to Jelly Bean possible?

• 2013-05-09 11:34
  • uwmM

I can't access in Google play store. when I want to access up shows "authentication is required.pls sign in it Google account" pls help me..........

• 2013-05-09 09:25
  • uNVC

News say Xperia SL update completed see here: http://www.gsmarena.com/jelly_...ews-5993.php

• 2013-05-08 18:23
  • K7bD

This link will show you that xperia S/SL and acro S are included in that firmware certification :)

• 2013-05-08 18:11
  • 6Xxc

it's sony's sphone so we expct sooner jelly bean upgrade,indeed awesome set from sonys flagship,but draining battry a poor aspct bt a hope it wont
after jb firmware.

• 2013-05-08 18:00
  • 9CjB

> In reply to QuanTaZero @ 2013-05-08 11:06 from IVKg - click to readThe link i posted shows the new certified JB firmware for Both Xperia S/SL.. Its much stable compared to the older one.. And we all know that the official release of the JB update for Xperia S/SL/ion/acro S will be at the End of may.. You can check out the leaked firmware's by unlocking ur bootloader and flashing it on ur phone but such move will damage ur warranty and will limit Sony's support for your phone.. So just check them out on youtube.. And wait for the final official JB update from sony.. You will be notified on both ur phone and pcc when its available.. trust me this JB update for ur SL will be the best..its like ur gonna have a new smooth smartphone.. Its near so just w8 for a week or some :)

• 2013-05-08 17:49
  • 6Xxc

> In reply to EmpathXperiaSL @ 2013-05-08 00:12 from 6kM5 - click to readEmpathXperiaSL, I'm happy for that link, but that is for Xperia S.
Or your main point is the JB update fiel Xperia S is also suitable for Xperia SL?????

• 2013-05-08 11:06
  • IVKg

> In reply to EmpathXperiaSL @ 2013-05-08 00:12 from 6kM5 - click to readEmpathXperiaSL, that link is for Xperia SL JB update???
In that link press what to update my SL???
Can u give some guide for me and other SL user???
By the way, thank you for your information about SL JB update.
^^

• 2013-05-08 11:05
  • IVKg

Jelly bean rollout inches away for Sony Xperia S/SL

Check the link and see for your self

New certified firmware !

• 2013-05-08 00:12
  • 6kM5

Worst phe
Discontinued by company

• 2013-05-07 20:01
  • KxFb

how can I root my Xperia SL?

is it safe?

after root ,will my phone have warranty from sony?

• 2013-05-07 18:43
  • t}0{

> In reply to neet @ 2013-05-07 14:30 from vLQS - click to readmaybe the battery is empty, did u try charging it, make sure that the charger is working and propably plugged

• 2013-05-07 17:17
  • fmpF
Total of 2581 user reviews and opinions for Sony Xperia SL.