Sony Xperia SL - user opinions and reviews

7.2
7.2
7.1

EmpathXperiaSL,

Xperia SL is consider as a good phone in Sony???
I saw his processor is not bad although Xperia Z and ZL have a more good processor.
The point that I want to ask is SL is a good phone in Sony????
I want our opinion about SL

• 2013-05-12 06:03
  • IVKY

> In reply to EmpathXperiaSL @ 2013-05-11 11:13 from 6kMy - click to readEmpathXperiaSL
Then which way should I choose to backup my phone, from the link that u gave me or backup via PCC because I have this link http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=vg7cLdE8qXo it guide me backup my phone via PCC.

• 2013-05-11 12:24
  • RJhY

> In reply to QuanTaZero @ 2013-05-11 05:27 from RJhY - click to readHope this link would walk you through the steps of how to back up you phone in many steps

( btw you can find any information you want regarding your Xperia S/SL in the Sony Xperia S/SL forum)

Cheers :)

• 2013-05-11 11:13
  • 6kMy

> In reply to QuanTaZero @ 2013-05-11 05:27 from RJhY - click to readope this link would walk you through the steps of how to back up you phone in many steps

Cheers :)

• 2013-05-11 11:12
  • 6kMy

> In reply to QuanTaZero @ 2013-05-11 05:27 from RJhY - click to readYes you should back up all your personal data via PCC and likely preform a factory reset before updating to JB.. And as far as i know Rooting your phone wont effect anything at all..

• 2013-05-11 11:03
  • 6kMy

> In reply to EmpathXperiaSL @ 2013-05-09 18:09 from 6kMy - click to readI won't unlock my phone bootloader because I dunno how to unlock it. Later, I want to know did I need to backup my everything before update to Jelly Bean??? How to backup??? Seems my PC Companion can backup my phone's everything.
It will harm to my phone if I ROOT my phone???

• 2013-05-11 05:27
  • RJhY

> In reply to sp @ 2013-05-09 21:35 from vGT% - click to readgo to setting apps select video player and clear defaults.. next open any video you can get options whether to use mx or video player.. enjoy

• 2013-05-11 01:26
  • vV5G

> In reply to sk @ 2013-05-09 17:24 from t}0} - click to readNp.. Always :)

• 2013-05-10 23:52
  • SHpv

> In reply to Alex @ 2013-05-09 19:39 from 0UXx - click to read32 gb is much more than enough! if u buy another phone in this range the maximum expandable memory via sd card u'll get itself will b 32gb only, so no memory concerns here..

• 2013-05-10 19:30
  • utZx

i have downloaded the mx player from the play store. but still when I play any movies it is not giving an option to play with ' mx player' ... pl advise.it is playing with the default movie player .. awaiting ur revert

• 2013-05-09 21:35
  • vGT%

Hy guys, do anyone can tell me something about the 32 GB?
I'm new to android and i wondering, is the 32 GB internal memory decent enough ? because the sl dose not have mem slot....

• 2013-05-09 19:39
  • 0UXx

> In reply to QuanTaZero @ 2013-05-09 11:44 from RJhY - click to readMan dot unlock your bootloader just w8 for the next 2 weeks and the update will appear on your phone and you will need a good enternet connection to update it through your phone or you can do it via PC Companion or Software Update Service (SUS) i advise you again not to unlock your bootloader it will damage ur warranty and limit Sony's support to your phone..just w8 for the official update :)

• 2013-05-09 18:09
  • 6kMy

> In reply to sk @ 2013-05-07 18:43 from t}0{ - click to readDownload root file from internet for Xperia SL and follow the instructions that should be given.

Not always. Depends on what you are downloading lol

you lose all waranities that still work on the phone.

• 2013-05-09 16:50
  • SHpv

> In reply to jwlpuja143 @ 2013-05-09 09:25 from uNVC - click to readman,u made me laugh !!

• 2013-05-09 16:48
  • PUBr

> In reply to jwlpuja143 @ 2013-05-09 09:25 from uNVC - click to readYou gotta be fûckîng kidding? ._.
Sign in with your Gmail. If you don't have one, make... ._.

• 2013-05-09 16:45
  • SHpv

> In reply to EmpathXperiaSL @ 2013-05-08 17:49 from 6Xxc - click to readEmpathXperiaSL, you are Fking good person. Thanks alot for your news.
I want to ask did I MUST unlock the bootloader to update my SL???? Because last time when I want to update my Xperia Play, they say need to unlock the bootloader.
Also, my phone is not buy from Sony Center, my phone is AP phone, so I dunno how to update it by myself.
If u know how to update SL, please inform me.
Why you say "this JB update for your SL is the best"????
I'm looking forward to this SL update for OUR SL!!!

Sony is BEST, Sony make believe. ^^

• 2013-05-09 11:44
  • RJhY

> In reply to QuanTaZero @ 2013-05-08 11:05 from IVKg - click to readIs it not a poor battery?
Upgrade to Jelly Bean possible?

• 2013-05-09 11:34
  • uwmM

I can't access in Google play store. when I want to access up shows "authentication is required.pls sign in it Google account" pls help me..........

• 2013-05-09 09:25
  • uNVC

News say Xperia SL update completed see here: http://www.gsmarena.com/jelly_...ews-5993.php

• 2013-05-08 18:23
  • K7bD
Total of 2590 user reviews and opinions for Sony Xperia SL.