Sony Xperia SL - user opinions and reviews

my main problem is WIFI can't connect to router :S
any one have idea??

• 2013-05-13 04:10
  • Ki0V

I bought sI before 2 months..phone is quite brilliant but I have one problem.My phone takes nearly 2-3 to get fully charged,when data is on more than that , if I use them while charging not even 1 % gets increased.sometimes it decreases..can someone clear my doubt whether it's my phone's battery problem or everyone facing the same..thanks in advance

• 2013-05-12 21:04
  • uvK8

> In reply to QuanTaZero @ 2013-05-12 14:15 from IVKY - click to readI think that it's not possible to back up your call logs. For contacts, try saving them on your SIM card. Donno bout messages and others. Hope I helped you somehow :)

• 2013-05-12 15:50

EmpathXperiaSL,

I have a problem. I had backup my phone completely, but there were something cannot back up such as "Contacts & Call logs", "Text Message", "Bookmarks", "Settings" and "Others", those are backup fail, the PC Companion advised me to restart my phone and try again but it was unsuccessful. Help me plz.

How to backup contacts & call logs, text message, bookmarks, settings and others???

• 2013-05-12 14:15
  • IVKY

Guys, can u help me how can I root my phone?

• 2013-05-12 10:28
  • wHrS

EmpathXperiaSL,

Xperia SL is consider as a good phone in Sony???
I saw his processor is not bad although Xperia Z and ZL have a more good processor.
The point that I want to ask is SL is a good phone in Sony????
I want our opinion about SL

• 2013-05-12 06:03
  • IVKY

> In reply to EmpathXperiaSL @ 2013-05-11 11:13 from 6kMy - click to readEmpathXperiaSL
Then which way should I choose to backup my phone, from the link that u gave me or backup via PCC because I have this link http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=vg7cLdE8qXo it guide me backup my phone via PCC.

• 2013-05-11 12:24
  • RJhY

> In reply to QuanTaZero @ 2013-05-11 05:27 from RJhY - click to readHope this link would walk you through the steps of how to back up you phone in many steps

( btw you can find any information you want regarding your Xperia S/SL in the Sony Xperia S/SL forum)

Cheers :)

• 2013-05-11 11:13
  • 6kMy

> In reply to QuanTaZero @ 2013-05-11 05:27 from RJhY - click to readope this link would walk you through the steps of how to back up you phone in many steps

Cheers :)

• 2013-05-11 11:12
  • 6kMy

> In reply to QuanTaZero @ 2013-05-11 05:27 from RJhY - click to readYes you should back up all your personal data via PCC and likely preform a factory reset before updating to JB.. And as far as i know Rooting your phone wont effect anything at all..

• 2013-05-11 11:03
  • 6kMy

> In reply to EmpathXperiaSL @ 2013-05-09 18:09 from 6kMy - click to readI won't unlock my phone bootloader because I dunno how to unlock it. Later, I want to know did I need to backup my everything before update to Jelly Bean??? How to backup??? Seems my PC Companion can backup my phone's everything.
It will harm to my phone if I ROOT my phone???

• 2013-05-11 05:27
  • RJhY

> In reply to sp @ 2013-05-09 21:35 from vGT% - click to readgo to setting apps select video player and clear defaults.. next open any video you can get options whether to use mx or video player.. enjoy

• 2013-05-11 01:26
  • vV5G

> In reply to sk @ 2013-05-09 17:24 from t}0} - click to readNp.. Always :)

• 2013-05-10 23:52
  • SHpv

> In reply to Alex @ 2013-05-09 19:39 from 0UXx - click to read32 gb is much more than enough! if u buy another phone in this range the maximum expandable memory via sd card u'll get itself will b 32gb only, so no memory concerns here..

• 2013-05-10 19:30
  • utZx

i have downloaded the mx player from the play store. but still when I play any movies it is not giving an option to play with ' mx player' ... pl advise.it is playing with the default movie player .. awaiting ur revert

• 2013-05-09 21:35
  • vGT%

Hy guys, do anyone can tell me something about the 32 GB?
I'm new to android and i wondering, is the 32 GB internal memory decent enough ? because the sl dose not have mem slot....

• 2013-05-09 19:39
  • 0UXx

> In reply to QuanTaZero @ 2013-05-09 11:44 from RJhY - click to readMan dot unlock your bootloader just w8 for the next 2 weeks and the update will appear on your phone and you will need a good enternet connection to update it through your phone or you can do it via PC Companion or Software Update Service (SUS) i advise you again not to unlock your bootloader it will damage ur warranty and limit Sony's support to your phone..just w8 for the official update :)

• 2013-05-09 18:09
  • 6kMy

> In reply to sk @ 2013-05-07 18:43 from t}0{ - click to readDownload root file from internet for Xperia SL and follow the instructions that should be given.

Not always. Depends on what you are downloading lol

you lose all waranities that still work on the phone.

• 2013-05-09 16:50
  • SHpv

> In reply to jwlpuja143 @ 2013-05-09 09:25 from uNVC - click to readman,u made me laugh !!

• 2013-05-09 16:48
  • PUBr
Total of 2615 user reviews and opinions for Sony Xperia SL.