Sony Xperia SL - user opinions and reviews

7.1

excellent phone...

• 2013-05-07 10:54
  • LF9s

After browsing first 10 full pages of Xperia SL. What i am getting is every 2-3 person is complaining about the lagging in ICS.

Here is my Little Review. I chosed SL over Samsung S3 and I have purchased my SL 4months back. I got ICS out of the box and i play games, surf internet, watch movies as a hardcore player and i haven't seen a lag yet. I don't know why are you guys complaining about the lag? Xperia SL is a best handset SONY has ever made. Its not better than SP because SP is 2013 phone and SL is 2012 a year old handset. Ofcourse new born handset will always better in terms of performance.

Its only 2 week more we have to wait for a JB and then those who are facing lag on ICS will vanish away and everyone will experience a lag free OS as on Xperia Z.

Sony Should provide HDR on JB Update which i don't think they will. Lets wait for few more days.

Xperia SL - I am having it and i believe it!

• 2013-05-07 07:51
  • vbJ@

i bought this phone 4 months back and its working beautifully, some tips for smooth working and better battery back up is t

1} switch of and on phone every morning
2} u can bring brightness to medium level
3} live wall papers consumes lot
4} for fast charging switch off and charge
5] social medias work on background and consumes lot of energy log off wen not using these media or at night

my main concern about sl

1} why an international brand like sony is not updating it to JB
2} wht abt a solution if phone hangs it has non removable battery so wht to do if it hangs

• 2013-05-07 06:41
  • Khtk

> In reply to Bhavhanda @ 2013-05-05 06:33 from K7bD - click to readwhat i hv to do for this modification(how can i contact sony to send my phone)???...

thanx in advance

• 2013-05-06 21:57
  • XN6f

> In reply to [deleted post]About 20-30 Dollars.

• 2013-05-06 15:47
  • K7bD

im still on 2.3.7 i have tried so many times to update to ics but im getting an error that there is no available update yet for my device . i have tried doing it through sony pc companion .. its so frustrating and the volume of the phone when you are in a call it really sucks you can barely hear the other person

• 2013-05-06 13:10
  • K7eu

> In reply to Smitjain @ 2013-05-05 18:55 from Q82H - click to readJust root your phone then it will not lag and you will charge just for 30-60 mins.

• 2013-05-06 04:42
  • K7bD

> In reply to chocolatemoon @ 2013-05-03 08:13 from vIgI - click to readNo its not true i have bought this phone in january end and really loving it.GPS is working fine,it helped me a lot for finding my examination centre.Moneyworthy go for it..

• 2013-05-05 22:10
  • bC2D

just gr8 had it fr 2 months, dosen't lag eithe!

• 2013-05-05 20:25
  • 6p5B

I am really upset with this phone//I wont suggest anyone to buy it as it laggs a lot.My phone hangs nearly 5 to 6 times a day and each time it requires a restart.
Plus sony havent provided with JB update..god knows what they are doing till now!!!It also requies a whole lot of time to charge..better going for another phone rather than this shit!!

• 2013-05-05 18:55
  • Q82H

> In reply to Nihar @ 2013-05-04 20:09 from KAah - click to readActually I didnt buy the battery online I sent my phone to Sony I paid like 1,500 rupees and they sent my phone back after a week.

• 2013-05-05 06:33
  • K7bD

when updated on air, does all apps got deleated?

• 2013-05-04 23:06
  • uu@y

> In reply to Bhavhanda @ 2013-05-04 17:03 from K7bD - click to readHey can you give me a link from where i can buy 2330 mah battery for sony xperia sl.

Thanks in advance!

• 2013-05-04 20:09
  • KAah

> In reply to qwerty- @ 2013-05-04 17:17 from ib3x - click to readMaybe try MiMi

• 2013-05-04 17:55
  • K7bD

What powerbank brand is good for xperia sl?

• 2013-05-04 17:17
  • ib3x

You can change the battery. Just buy a 2330 mAH battery for your SL and your set!

• 2013-05-04 17:03
  • K7bD

i like it, this mobile is cool look and feature wise gazab...........

• 2013-05-04 10:39
  • utwg

it has a great phone bt continous has a battery problem,and chargig problem it cant be update to andro 4.1,some times sensor keys also nt work

• 2013-05-04 09:49
  • wdSb
  • F

How long we need to wait to get Jelly Bean!!!
Sony make believe???
pls, don't only put effort on making new smartphone, at the same time take care of the old users too!!!

• 2013-05-04 08:40
  • TSMm

plz....... tell me about battery life

• 2013-05-03 19:41
  • U{H2
Total of 2593 user reviews and opinions for Sony Xperia SL.