Sony Xperia SL - user opinions and reviews

Sony

7.2
7.2
7.1

I cant wait for jelly bean sony why making us wait!!!

• 2013-04-29 17:32
  • K7bD

Root xperia sl and unlockboot loader the download cm 10 ! Best phone ever !! Major improvement

• 2013-04-29 17:10
  • JEtx

And also i wld like to know dat my phone gets heated up very quickly..if i play game for say 20 mins.. it gets heated up..

Can i get a solution for it..

Thanks In advance..

• 2013-04-29 13:39
  • KhhH

I jst bought it 3 days ago.. I am having a gud experince overall.. but i need to know how to increase d battery life.. It drains so fast.. I have disabled sony bravia engine adn lowered d brightness to minimum.. Still it drains so fast..

Help me..

• 2013-04-29 13:36
  • KhhH

wOwwww... .. i luv thisss mobb !!! ♥♥♥

• 2013-04-29 09:05
  • U@JY

> In reply to Karan SL user @ 2013-04-17 14:33 from uuJF - click to readI find the solution for our problem go to setting open apps then click on running and stop those apps that you are not using

• 2013-04-29 09:02
  • TrnA

I agree with you. Night time its sucks to the core.. day its OK, nothing great...

• 2013-04-29 07:23
  • PyRd

> In reply to jam @ 2013-04-28 09:41 from rK1I - click to readGreat pics, super phone, lots of internal storage and most important fast charging of the phone. :) Yes, you should buy it :)

• 2013-04-29 00:27
  • JK%j

The camera sucks!!!! 12 mgpix come on!!!! Ericsson 338 was better
Samsung's s3's 8 mgpix is far more professional. I mean don't write something u can't deliver!!! And as I remember sony' s expertise is in camera and filming so Vvvvvvvvery awful!

• 2013-04-28 19:51
  • HHHH

> In reply to Karan SL user @ 2013-04-17 14:33 from uuJF - click to readsame problem i am facing

• 2013-04-28 19:42
  • NFaG

> In reply to Amit @ 2013-04-17 09:10 from KhhY - click to readDude chill u r gonna get jb for sure
But not sure about key lime pie

• 2013-04-28 17:56
  • fC@{

Battery back-up is worst...otherwise value for money fone...

• 2013-04-28 17:10
  • utLc

Hello guys, I have my SL since 7 months.
1- Why some games like D-Day Commandos, saying this game is not compatible with your device ?

2- Also while trying to beam stuff with S3/ Sony S
NFS is not working and saying unfortunately NFC has stopped !!!
Thanks in advance

• 2013-04-28 16:36
  • fk9m

> In reply to jay @ 2013-04-25 17:17 from b$8F - click to readAjust properly and it can be better. Mine is minimum one day, sometimes two days.
Plus, you have speed charging...

• 2013-04-28 14:05
  • JK%k

Guys, I need some help, this problem I can't solve my self.
When I want to uninstall something in "Manage Application", then I click "Uninstall" on the App, then its keep stucking on "Uninstalling", although 1hour 1day, its still stuck on "Uninstalling".
So I decide go to Wondershare to uninstall my app, but my Wondershare is trial after 15 day he tell me to buy the Full Version.
Now I only want to solve the problem that keep stuck on Uninstalling.

• 2013-04-28 10:00
  • TSPm

friends pelease give me some suggestion whether I should go for SL or not.

• 2013-04-28 09:41
  • rK1I

how was this fon xperia sl? is it good?

• 2013-04-28 03:08
  • wHrS

JB update cant wait!!!

• 2013-04-27 19:19
  • K7bD

my SL internet experience is bad...i get speedtest near 3MB..i guess its the phone...is there any solution??
i hope the new JB update will get it working well..fingers crossed

• 2013-04-27 19:16
  • PUBr

Buy the SL its very nice and fast I love its camera very much and I play HD games like nfs most wanted and it lasts for 2 days if you have any problem with your phone you just need to reinstall the software in pc campanion. And you should buy a case to keep it protected I use speck very nice case dont worry about the screen its the greatest scratch resistant I ever seen.

• 2013-04-27 19:11
  • K7bD
Total of 2573 user reviews and opinions for Sony Xperia SL.