Sony Xperia SL - user opinions and reviews

Sony

7.2
7.1
7.1

I really had a very bad experience with the xperia u, with gingerbread no problems, but when I update to ice cream sandwich,
the phone was slow, lag, froze when I called, in general a very bad experiece.

Now I go for sony xperia sl, can you tell me if there is lag or freezes when calling or normal use in this phone.Sorry for me English

• 2013-04-06 18:45
  • 8I96

> In reply to aayushi @ 2013-04-04 10:37 from i5x7 - click to readJust plug-in your phone to your PC, use PC Companion, go to support zone, click start on phone software update, and and select the blue text "repair my phone" and let it go through the whole operation from "1 start -> 4 Finish", it works for me here and now my rom is 6.1.A.2.55

• 2013-04-06 17:16
  • K1BX

any one tell me does xperia SL supports multi windows funtion or not .... ?????

• 2013-04-06 12:56
  • PEWw

> In reply to QuanTaZero @ 2013-04-06 05:20 from IV@I - click to readya thats what..the phone is really superb...found no issues..almost installed 5 hd games ..bt not a single lag and the graphics are just awesome...my friends just stare at my phone for this

• 2013-04-06 12:36
  • tR3S

How long is the battery life of this phone with continuous usage?

• 2013-04-06 11:27
  • t7Lv

kindly suggest me how i can switch my xperia sl's firmware from indian firmware to world firmware to improve my battery backup?

• 2013-04-06 09:47
  • vxfa

> In reply to ANUP @ 2013-04-05 15:26 from tR3$ - click to readI agree you ANUP.
It is a awesome phone for me
I dunno why some people say this phone is hang or laggg

• 2013-04-06 05:20
  • IV@I

bad experience with battery sorry but really disappoint me lot.........

• 2013-04-05 18:02
  • vGxY

just one word awesome!!!!..using it for 3 weeks just a superfast phone u will see when u use..played every hd game..not a single lag or hang issue....and the videos wow...a full hd of the phone 342 ppi keeps the phone perfectly full hd and its 50 ppi more than the iphone 5!!!!!!!...heating is normal...while u play hd games..battery is nice goes for 1 and half with normal use...camera is superb with recording and the bravia engine same as with xperia z is really nice...with personal view no problem with this phone go for it

• 2013-04-05 15:26
  • tR3$
  • F

is it cortex-A9

• 2013-04-05 07:25
  • 2CdK

Wat will be improve to sl after upgrade to jb??

• 2013-04-05 07:03
  • 2Avg

> In reply to Pheoni4eva @ 2013-04-04 17:01 from GeBA - click to readHi guys i have contacted the owner of sony company and ask for jelly bean update he told me that jb is realising on 27th april13....so guys waitttttttt till that..

• 2013-04-05 06:46
  • Hkq0

I had contacted the customer care and asked about JB update. so they told it was suppose release this march end. but it's till in progress so it will be released very soon. so it's confirmed that it will happen this month. :-)

• 2013-04-04 17:01
  • GeBA

> In reply to aayushi @ 2013-04-04 10:37 from i5x7 - click to readMail me on 100rabh7791@gmail.com
.. I'll give you the required links n method
Here mods ban to post such stuff

• 2013-04-04 14:14
  • utD2

Still waitin 4 jb update :-(

• 2013-04-04 12:56
  • 2Avg

can anyone please tell me that how can i switch my xperia sl's firmware from indian firmware to world firmware to improve my battery backup?
thanx

• 2013-04-04 10:37
  • i5x7

I had recently purchased this. Otherwise its its awesome,the only thing is that its some get heated up..Is it a problem??

• 2013-04-04 09:32
  • bCgD

overall its a good phone.. if you like phone camera, go for it! i get it weeks ago, this is my 2nd xperia phone after SE xperia play.. but i having issue with the battery life.. after i fully charged 100% it at night, then turn off, & then turn on again next morning, the battery life when down to 97%-96%.. even it off mode. is this normal for xperia SL?

• 2013-04-04 06:52
  • TKas

how can I switch my firmware from Indian firmware to world firmware to improve my battery backup?? pls help me out if anyone know how to do it...thanx!

• 2013-04-04 06:38
  • fCWY

This mobile is great frist gaming HD display like you are playing on ps3 and battery medium and it heats when playing but that is normal thing,12 MP camera and 1080P video not so good when filming inside etc.Home,work but outside is beautiful the front camera 1,3 makes so good fottage and pictures the speaker is awesome music is awesome he is cool mobile i recomend it to you :D

• 2013-04-03 21:31
  • 0mUU
Total of 2519 user reviews and opinions for Sony Xperia SL.