Sony Xperia SL - user opinions and reviews

Sony

7.2
7.2
7.1

> In reply to Anonymous @ 2013-04-16 13:47 from Mbui - click to readhey if u r using dis cellphone pls tel me dat if i cntinue use d whtsap whole day what wil be battery backup time

• 2013-04-17 11:56
  • tYW0

> In reply to rishabh03 @ 2013-04-17 09:37 from X0Mu - click to readyes, all those games supported and run fluently.

• 2013-04-17 10:21
  • fmpv

anyone who is using this phone pls tell me whether it supports all games like subway surfers sydney,asphalt 7,mc4,nova3,fifa13 and temple run2

• 2013-04-17 09:37
  • X0Mu

> In reply to QuanTaZero @ 2013-04-14 12:48 from IVys - click to readI have heard rumours about that only Xperia S gonna get jelly bean update not SL.

If That is the case then which xperia i shld go for?

• 2013-04-17 09:10
  • KhhY

i like this hanset ndits good feature nd clerity of camera is very good we can easily operate sony xperia sl

• 2013-04-17 08:56
  • Y}K4

guys can any one tell wheather this phone will get jelly bean update or not cause see in this link http://www.gsmarena.com/jelly_...ews-5864.php

only xperia s getting update.......oh my god

• 2013-04-17 03:36
  • t}gK

Hello guys

Can someone give me the best advice of charging this phone for the first time of use?

Thanks a lot

• 2013-04-16 15:34
  • fuc6

I bought sony xperia SL yesterday and its awesome phone...till now not any kinda error, i bought it in 21200/-. Its graphics is excellent and battery is not that bad. It can run up to whole day in a single charging with normal use. Its just wow....buy it don't worry its worth to buy.

• 2013-04-16 15:15
  • u7Fp

> In reply to Abhishek @ 2013-04-15 13:02 from H4ub - click to readDude, try to turn off the bravia engine display, it will drain the battery very soon, also use the app night mode to turn off the LED bar. But my cell does last for one day with the bravia display and LED bar and the charging takes less time. I recommend you to show to sony center for your problem.

• 2013-04-16 13:47
  • Mbui

> In reply to powerfulcell @ 2013-04-15 19:22 from 33@@ - click to readhi guys, is there any app to hack wifi password....pl. reply soon

• 2013-04-16 07:06
  • Hkqk

so my openiyen on this phone is that it is awsome maybe it dosent have the wifi direct file transfering but it can conect to your phone the batter is good in my experins with the phone so if you want to get the full putenchel of the battery turn off the phone and charej it up to 24 hours and wen you done trun it on and work with it and i will say the last thing abut it is dosen't lagg i trid it if you do not trust me try it for your self

• 2013-04-15 19:22
  • 33@@

> In reply to HAROON ADAM @ 2013-04-04 06:52 from TKas - click to readman i think u r using an android phone for 1st time becauz u must know that android phone ruins off battery very fast so this is much better than oher

• 2013-04-15 16:22
  • XubJ

i'm having this xperia SL. its an awesome phone with great specs. but the only problem is its battery drains out very quickly. it lasts for maximum of 2-3 hours. and it also takes a lot of time to charge. and while using 3G the phone gets heated up very quickly. can anyone help me out with this and tell me how i can enhance my phones battery backup.

• 2013-04-15 13:02
  • H4ub

> In reply to Stone Cold @ 2013-04-15 07:40 from uNVC - click to readFrom Xda developers 4.1.2

• 2013-04-15 08:35
  • uvxv

> In reply to sumanmannu @ 2013-04-08 09:09 from uv7G - click to readhow did u get the JellyBean update???

• 2013-04-15 07:40
  • uNVC

Hello

Can any one tell me which phone is better? experia SL or Galaxy S2? im talking about the battery life processor ect.

I have both phones already, and im using the S2 for 3 month already and im having lots of problems with it, and i got the SL as a gift and i didn't use it yet.
im considering of selling one of them. so what do you have to advice me?

Thanks in advance

• 2013-04-15 03:30
  • fu{x

i dont have yet a comment, but i just wanted to buy xperia sl as of now... can you give me your best advise bout that xperia sl, plz...i want more explanation bout that xperia sl.

• 2013-04-15 02:55
  • wHrS

> In reply to Anonymous @ 2013-04-14 18:52 from wce$ - click to readI didn't say iPhone is not good or anything like that, but the earlier post he says that iphone 4 is still the best, this is the Xperia SL opinion reply post, we didn't state what phone is best or anything, we just giving opinion about this phone Xperia SL, but this clown just jumps in and give negative comments and says that iPhone is the best and we android user didn't go to iphone site and give nagative comments am I right?

So why he have to come to this Xperia SL opinion site to give those negative comments? That's why I reply to him, no hard feeling, we like to choose the hardware that more suitable to us, for me I like to explore more into the Phone OS and if possible cook my own rom for my phone so that I can have what i like and commands my phone to do what I like. That's what make the hardware worth buying.

I don't want to buy a phone that bounds to limitation, I take out my money to buy a phone that can be customized according to what i want with it and that's called worth buying for me, I don't want to put out my moneyto buy something and let someone else telling me what to do with the things I've bought cause it's mine right?

I don't need some clown that comes in here and give negative opinion and says what specific brands are better, I have my own rights to choose what I like right?

• 2013-04-14 19:33
  • K1BX

> In reply to Aavatar @ 2013-04-13 21:56 from K1BX - click to readIt is possible my dear , might not be iPhone 4 but 4s is definitely faster than sl. Why does the hardware matter when there's almost 0 lag in 4s , in other words ios doesn't need powerful hardware to run smooth . This is because the software and hardware of iPhone are made from the same company Apple, the hardware and software in iPhone works together seamlessly , perfectly synchronized together .

• 2013-04-14 18:52
  • wce$
Total of 2615 user reviews and opinions for Sony Xperia SL.