Sony Xperia SL - user opinions and reviews

Sony

7.2
7.2
7.1

> In reply to Gurpreet Mann @ 2013-04-04 09:32 from bCgD - click to readHow's the battery life in Xperia SL? Thank you!

• 2013-04-14 14:18
  • vpY2

> In reply to Amit @ 2013-04-14 09:01 from KhhY - click to readThey say Xperia SL will get Jelly Bean update in following days. You can buy SL or Z, it is up to you, we can't help u choose(I'm scaring u will blame me if I guide u to SL "road" XD XD)
Seriously, the seller is right, you shouldn't choose old model, because I buy Xperia SL in 21th December 2013(This is my favourite phone, so I remember the day), at Lowyat plaza, my phone is AP.
The seller told me that actually AP phone and Original phone is just the same, he free some apps for me.
So your phone destiny, we really can't help u to set it, you must choose it that u love. You also can ask the Sony seller some suggestions.
The only 1 that I can give u is DON'T BUY APPLE PRODUCT, BECAUSE WHEN U TRANSFER SOMETHING VIA ITUNES, IT IS DIFFICULT. ALSO DUN BUY NOKIA WASTING YOUR MONEY. You can choose whether htc, Samsung, Sony Xperia, for me I will choose Xperia. Although Xperia Product nowadays is better than SL, I had swear I will take SL forever.
Sony is the best
^^

• 2013-04-14 12:48
  • IVys

still waiting for jelly bean update..?? this phone is good but ics eat my ram and my battery.. sorry for my bad english

• 2013-04-14 11:21
  • IVyV

> In reply to QuanTaZero @ 2013-04-14 05:59 from IVys - click to readHey Thnxs dude.. Now i have made up my mind for Xperia.

But wen i m trying for retail stores dey say that dey are out of stock. They said dat if u r goin for xperia better go for some new Xperia, y to go for an old model. But i really liked this Flagship model.

Shld i Go for any other Xperia or shld i order SL from Online store.

Please Suggest. My budget is 25000(INS)

And Also 1 more thing. Do i will get jelly bean update. Bcoz i cannot see it showing planned jelly bena updatein the specs as it is showing in xperia S or other Xperia's.

• 2013-04-14 09:01
  • KhhY

> In reply to Amit @ 2013-04-13 07:38 from Xuff - click to readAmit
You should choose what phone u like, because majority of smartphone's battery life is low. My cousin have a Iphone 4, he always charge his phone 5-6 times in a week. So u will hard to choose a phone that battery life is good. U can go to google play and download "Batterydoctor", I have this apps for guiding me to a good charge.
Give it to me, I will choose SL
Sony is the best
^^

• 2013-04-14 05:59

> In reply to Aavatar @ 2013-04-13 21:56 from K1BX - click to readAvatar
Agree you

• 2013-04-14 05:56
  • IVys

> In reply to Frankie @ 2013-04-12 08:29 from IT4u - click to readIf you are the Apple Fanboy, this section is not for you, all apple fanboy's are living in their own fantasy world thinking that apple is the best cause brain-washed by Steve Jobs.

Go and google the specs in between Iphone 4 and this Xperia SL and see which hardware specs iphone 4 is better then Xperia SL before commenting.

Yes iOS is more fuid compare to Androids cause Androids UI supports widgets in home screen that makes the Home Screen a bit lag but for this Xperia SL it consider on par with iOS that does not support Home Screen Widgets, if iOS does support Home Screen Widgets like Android OS with those Iphone 4 hardware specs, I guest you will be rebooting your phone hundreds of times everyday cause it hangs due to underpower hardware specs. And another thing is, try take few hundreds of pictures using a DSLR Camera with 12 megapixels and download it to a PC and then transfer it to your iPhone or iPAD see how long does it takes to transfer, then compare it by transfer it to any driod phone by drag and drop into internal or external storage folder, oops sorry I forgot iPhone or iPAD cannot drag and drop transfer to their internal storage cause it need iTune to convert the files to the iPhone or iPAD format before it can be transfer.

For us Android user we are more technical, we love to do what we like to our hardware that we bought, not to be bound by limitation like iPhone so called fluid iOS but limited their user to do what they like.

And lastly how iPhone 4 can be faster then Xperia SL while the hardware specs listed below

iPhone 4/Xperia SL

Processor SingleCore 1ghz/DualCore 1.7ghz
Ram 500mb/1gb
Screen Size 640x960 pixels(330 ppi)/720x1280 pixels(342 ppi)
only these few specs Xperia SL specs already kills iPhone 4.

• 2013-04-13 21:56
  • K1BX

> In reply to farshad @ 2013-04-12 21:19 from ni1x - click to readYes the glass itself its scratch-resistance but on top of the glass screen, there is another layer called shattered-proof that is not scratch-resistance, that's the layer that get scratches, so it's advisable to stick on another layer of screen protector.

• 2013-04-13 20:45
  • K1BX

jellybean update?

• 2013-04-13 20:40
  • sxrT

will there be a jelly bean update for sl?

• 2013-04-13 20:23
  • 7t}9

wha about xperia xl? anyone can tel me its specifications? and should i root my xperia sl ? pls reply soon

• 2013-04-13 14:44
  • uNVL

it is really cool.

• 2013-04-13 08:38
  • PScu

> In reply to QuanTaZero @ 2013-04-12 16:46 from ibhK - click to readHey thnx for ur opinion.. But wat abt d heating prob and low battery life of sony. If at all i m buying xperia then hich shld i go for.. SL, T, or V.

• 2013-04-13 07:38
  • Xuff

• 2013-04-13 07:31
  • Xuff

i have this phone and i realy enjoy it. the only disappointed point is the screen. it is in the specification that the screen is scratch-resistance, but it is not. the screen cratches easily while you are moving your fingers on it!!!

• 2013-04-12 21:19
  • ni1x

I suggest you buy Xperia SL, because I feel regret of my wasting money to buy Nokia phone. Those running Android system phone is better than Nokia system. If u are gamer, u MUST go for Apple or Android and DON'T go for Nokia, it's game is not good and graphic is low. Android and apple have HD game and Nokia is not. Therefore, I suggest u buy Xperia SL

• 2013-04-12 16:46
  • ibhK

I m in a dillema. whether to buy Xperia Sl or go for lumia 820. windows ph has gr8 interface and battery backup.. where as in Xperia I have heard that battery life is very poor and it gets heated up soon. I m really interested for xperia. So kind of stuck which to buy.
Please help me with your suggestions.

• 2013-04-12 14:39
  • KhhY

in this model xperia s. why call recorder is not supporting. i need call recorder for this model.

• 2013-04-12 14:06
  • K57{

> In reply to ANUP @ 2013-04-05 15:26 from tR3$ - click to readgood joke... u r too funny. did you see the mobile????

• 2013-04-12 11:32
  • P5J6

Dual-Core really? Ram 1 GB really?
the phone is slower than iPhone 4.
I still say iPhone is the best!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!1

• 2013-04-12 08:29
  • IT4u
Total of 2615 user reviews and opinions for Sony Xperia SL.