Sony Xperia SL - user opinions and reviews

7.1

But now is already 27th march, jb still haven't announce yet

• 2013-03-27 15:38
  • ibh8

this phone is i dont know if it would be great or what so ever ive already have this phone my issue in this sony xperia sl... overheating when playing a game and the battery performance is poor i always charge this phone twice or 3 times a day it consumes to much battery when playing s game... i dont know what to do with this phone.. even if in stand by only or not playing any games the battery consumes is to much ive installed battery savers in google play to have to slow down the battery consumption of this phone.... its a great phone but the issue is the phone battery performance and the overheating

• 2013-03-27 15:20
  • sxrT

> In reply to Ankit @ 2013-03-26 15:48 from Mehn - click to readU cant blame Sony for that.. And i will tell you why :

First of all you bought ur handset and you've held it for 2 weeks.. And as far as i can see there was no issues at all cause u managed to fill it with personal data..lsn man if u really had an issue u would have turned it to them earlier.. U cant simply replace it after a 2 week usage..how the hell can
They tell if u didn't drop it or smthn.

But ur device is fixed now and ur still complaining about the loss of ur data.. U should have backuped ur data before giving it to them.

Ur responsible.. Just reboot and act like nothing happened..end of story

• 2013-03-27 11:24
  • 6kMy

> In reply to falasca @ 2013-03-27 05:03 from Ki0V - click to readTry pushing the start key along with the volume up key at the same time.. And ur phone will force a restart.. And maybe ur issue will be solved..otherwise you will need to contact Sony's customer care center for a software troubleshoot..

• 2013-03-27 11:12
  • 6kMy

> In reply to QuanTaZero @ 2013-03-27 09:51 from ibh8 - click to readThey said that the JB update will be pushed to Xperia SL Handsets by the end of march..So please wait and see

• 2013-03-27 11:05
  • 6kMy

gt the sl 2 days back...and must tell u after so much of review it was worth buying tis cell.awesome display...the camera too...heating is not a big issue it will heat up little...but the processor is way too fast..and the main thing...the sl stands 2nd in the highest display for any other smartphone..342ppi!!!!go for it

• 2013-03-27 11:03
  • YMHR
  • F

Guys, I'm a Xperia SL user and I love this phone much. I want to know did Xperia SL will get Android 4.1 Jelly Bean update??? Due to saw this website http://www.christianpost.com/n...eased-83642/
I saw Xperia SL did not list in the Jelly Bean Update row. Now I am worry about Xperia SL did not get update to Jelly Bean.

• 2013-03-27 09:51
  • ibh8

I jus bought my Xperia sl one week before...n it's completly hanging....I jus hate dis phone...head phone also not working properly...I regret a lot for dis damn phone...

• 2013-03-27 06:10
  • XuTc

guys need help here, my xperia SL WIFI stuck on turning ON wifi and bluetooth but it not turn ON, can any one tell me how to fix it??

please send the answer to my email

falasca_82@yahoo.com

• 2013-03-27 05:03
  • Ki0V

When Xperia SL will be upgradable to jelly been 4.1?

• 2013-03-27 04:39
  • fkZ@

> In reply to Kram @ 2013-03-26 12:09 from Iak3 - click to readXperia sl is definitely better than s3 mini

• 2013-03-26 21:33
  • 3YaV

Wen is xsl getin JB update??
Thankz!

• 2013-03-26 19:31
  • 7tKY

> In reply to Kram @ 2013-03-26 12:09 from Iak3 - click to readdnt buy any of them .. better luk for 2013 models of any brand..

• 2013-03-26 17:57
  • uuyK

> In reply to Ankit @ 2013-03-26 15:48 from Mehn - click to readu better contact here on thses ppl will contact u ..

http ://talk.sonymobile. com/community/support/xperia_s?view=discussions

• 2013-03-26 17:51
  • uuyK

> In reply to Khaiyo @ 2013-03-26 03:57 from KZ8K - click to readnot bad very gud camera
but more devolopment in battery section

• 2013-03-26 16:46
  • t1$K

using this device for last 10 days in india and found it very good. what a wonderful looking device to hold and easy to grip, seems solid in hand and lovely and sharp display. no lags with very fast 1.7 ghz speed u load pages in seconds without any hiccups. camera quality is nice so as sony xperia media apps. i wud say battery is on lower side but works well for one whole day with good uses. i wud definitely suggest this one in the price bracket of 22000 to 23000 range.

• 2013-03-26 16:28
  • bCfx

its overall a classic phone ;)

the only problem with it is after playing games for longr time it gets heated up

• 2013-03-26 16:09
  • Kx8I

I need to escalate an issue about a Phone which I purchased just around 2 weeks back dated 09 March 2013.
Model-Sony Xperia SL

Since I purchase this phone I am facing lot of problems with the Handset.

Yesterday my phone switched Off automatically and it was not getting On even after pressing the Start button several times even though Battery was fully charged.
Then I decided to go to the Sony Service Center. They took my phone inside the center and come back to me with Working Phone.
When I asked them about the problem they simply reply that “Your Phone was not charged”, however I very much sure that this was not the actual problem as I have already put my phone on charging before come to them, moreover it shows Green Light and if I am not wrong it means Handset was at least 90 percent charged.

Moreover I have also checked that all settings were changed to Default. I think they reset my phone even without taking my consent due to which I lost all my data.

When I asked them about the same they replied back in a very inappropriate way and told that I am responsible for my data and not them, what a joke.

When I asked them to behave in proper manner, another person come but repeated the same story.

Then I asked them to check the 2nd problem, i.e. “Back Key is not working properly”.
They checked and reply that they need to replace the Touch Screen as this may occur because of that.
I simply asked them to replace my Hand Set as it was just 2 week old.
They denied the same and provided me the Customer Care number and ask me to get in touch with them.

I received pathetic service from the Customer Care Executive, Name “Nikhil”, as he was unable to provide me the proper solution of my problem and moreover when I ASK HIM TO CONNECT ME WITH HIS MANAGER, HE JUST DISCONNECTED MY CALL.

I have called back once again this time Customer Care Executive Name "Ankit" pick my call, when I asked him to connect this call to his Manager, he didn't do the same.

Moreover they all just repeated the same Story that "they can't replace my Hand Set as i have not called them within a week".

I have already wasted my half day with all this rubbish conversation with Service Center Guys and with both the Customer Care executives "Ankit and Nikhil". No one has even contacted me regarding my issue and tried to resolve this.

• 2013-03-26 15:48
  • Mehn

guyzzz..please ,..suggest me..what about the overall performance of xperia sl???

• 2013-03-26 15:39
  • uwZb

Hey dude,which is better between Sony Xperia SL and LG Optimus 4x HD ?
Are the dual-core 1,7 GHz and quad-core 1,5 GHz is really different?
it just confusing

• 2013-03-26 15:00
  • 61mT
Total of 2628 user reviews and opinions for Sony Xperia SL.