Sony Xperia SL - user opinions and reviews

7.1

HA! it doesn't have Jelly Bean HTC ONE S is better with OS and Sound

• 2013-03-22 14:30
  • phWJ

Sony would like you to update phones not software. if this phone battery not good then buy the next phone Xperia SP is not bad, buy buy buy if you stop buy Sony will shut down

• 2013-03-22 12:56
  • PWaa

i got this email from Sony India for the query about jelly bean

Thank you for contacting the Sony Xperia support centre.

We understand that you want to know about the availability of Jelly bean for your Sony Xperia SL handset.

We value the importance of your concern and we are here to assist you.

In response to your query we would like to inform you that Jelly bean will be available for your Sony Xperia SL handset in end of march so that we would request you to kindly wait for some time. We would also like to inform you that when it will be available for your handset same will be update in our Sony website.

Kindly access the below mentioned link in order to know about the latest software update for your handset:

• 2013-03-22 12:13
  • uu@B

> In reply to 100rabh @ 2013-03-20 14:55 from uuyG - click to readDude i'm jst expressing my view on a piece which i got out from the box newly..
1)Heating is common in any electronic device but it's more in SL.
2)4G service is already available in INDIA, if u r not using it's upto you but when i want to switch to 4G my device should support it.
3) All the Pic's taken are good only on mobile screen but when we view them on a laptop u can notice the diff bcz mobile display is very good & small in size.
4) Processor might be u didn't face any issues, always slow for heavy apps. In some games u didn't notice the diff between Xperia U & SL time to resp to the same app

• 2013-03-22 07:41
  • KhhY

> In reply to karan @ 2013-03-21 11:07 from uuJE - click to readHey dude... I'm using this phone from Jan...believe me everything is good except the battery...
samsung is better only battery wise...

• 2013-03-21 21:14
  • vI7x

> In reply to chinu @ 2013-03-21 16:09 from vxfY - click to readhttp:// talk.sonymobile. com/thread/97327

u have to go thru this link n u should be able to do it..just remove the space n ask if u have any prb

• 2013-03-21 20:24
  • utsM

i want JB too SL please

• 2013-03-21 18:36
  • 04Mu

Decide for urself

• 2013-03-21 16:12
  • utsM

> In reply to 100rabh @ 2013-03-20 14:55 from uuyG - click to readbro. can you u tell how to change indian firmware to world firmware

• 2013-03-21 16:09
  • vxfY

please help me what do i choose xperia acro s or sl please help me im depress.....

• 2013-03-21 11:52
  • v0qT

Guys i hav order Xperia SL jst waiting to get my hands on it, n trust me u wont get so good Fetures in such Less Price,
12MP camera bloody hell Samsung doesnt have More than 8MP in any phone,
Battery backup samsung has the most Popular Brand at no.1 position to give Less Backup.
Check Music Player listen to song n ATurn on XLoud., its Osum.

• 2013-03-21 11:07
  • uuJE

when is Sony SL going to update in jeally bean?

• 2013-03-21 08:07
  • tUpR

> In reply to jwl @ 2013-03-20 17:19 from uNVC - click to readofc its work front camera in skype :)

• 2013-03-21 05:12
  • Ki0V

> In reply to vivek @ 2013-03-20 18:22 from Hkqq - click to readI currently own the phone. The phone can last the whole day, with limited use. If you are using it heavily, like me, you will need to charge it mid-day. Maybe even twice. I suggest getting juice defender. And turn off stuff you don't need. The phone is good, for the most part, but the battery life is pretty dismal.

• 2013-03-20 20:53
  • mkqU

> In reply to vivek @ 2013-03-20 18:22 from Hkqq - click to readNo it's 1750 mAh

• 2013-03-20 19:18
  • prkT

hey friends tell me about xperia sl's battry backup....
its only 1650amp
does it sufficient to run phone whole 1 day atleast???

• 2013-03-20 18:22
  • Hkqq

is front camera working while video calling in skype?

• 2013-03-20 17:19
  • uNVC

is front camera working while using skype?

• 2013-03-20 17:16
  • uNVC

SL is awesome. bt i face a problem.while playing games it's backside getting hot. help me.

• 2013-03-20 16:59

please 4.1 fore SL update plssssssss

• 2013-03-20 15:43
  • gKBp
Total of 2590 user reviews and opinions for Sony Xperia SL.