Sony Xperia SL - user opinions and reviews

Sony

7.2
7.2
7.1

> In reply to SrRojo @ 2013-03-20 20:53 from mkqU - click to readCan i play hd games like asphalt7,nova3 on sony xperia sl plzzzzzzzz reply guyz...

• 2013-03-24 14:56
  • uvhr

i have just bought my new xperia sl . but the camera doesnot seem to be good . my phone have some songs in it by default so i juss wanna know that do they come with it or i bought a used up phone

• 2013-03-24 14:41
  • rANa

when will this phone get the jellybean update?

• 2013-03-24 14:11
  • ib9{

> In reply to falasca @ 2013-03-23 05:05 from Ki0V - click to readif ur power saver button s turned on ur wifi will turnoff automatically

• 2013-03-24 11:20
  • utW1

> In reply to Empath xperia Sl @ 2013-03-24 00:39 from 6kMy - click to readhey Empath can you explain me how u solved heating problem in sl

• 2013-03-24 05:34
  • t}fs

> In reply to Gutsanas @ 2013-03-22 14:30 from phWJ - click to readha ha.. oo really...!!! htc is better then sl
............... LOL .,.............

• 2013-03-24 05:31
  • Hkq0

Xperia sl users pls tell me which 1 2 buy xperia sl or galaxy grand ?? Pls reply soon

• 2013-03-24 03:54
  • up2F

My choice.. My opinion ..My first smart phone ever SONY XPERIA SL..

You all are whining about the battery performance.. On board Android system.. And other useless things..

Lsn to me people Sony was the first to give you the real taste of music ( walkman) ..the real best display experience.. And the best of product designs..

Guys.. Whoever is reading this and holding his xperia smart phone in his hands..plz have a closer look at ur well made device.. The design.. The curves.. The brilliant screen..

Yes..if there is one company that will stand face to face with
Sony it will be Nokia..

But plz dont tell me that Samsung,Apple products are the best of all..all they care for is throwing toys to the market and having all the money they need..poor design.. Poor everything..

Sony Forever The Best

• rxhA

> In reply to yeku @ 2013-03-22 14:35 from ttcx - click to readillumination bar

• 2013-03-23 07:37
  • PS6t

guys my wifi on xperia sl,can't turn on,it always saying turning on but it won't, is it problem on sofware or hardware??
sometimes it turn on but after 5 minute i lost connections,and can't turn on again,like it turning but it won't.........
please answer me guys

• 2013-03-23 05:05
  • Ki0V

how can I record calls in Xperia sl..doesnt find in this phone.?

• 2013-03-23 02:35
  • uu@E

dude...can anyone tell me about th battry bckup of th xperia SL..??

• 2013-03-22 19:25
  • t}Kj

Hi,
My phone after update to version " 6.1.a.2.55 " does not turn on.
Please help me!
Thanks...

• 2013-03-22 17:31
  • HFgB

the light which glows on on the bar what is it called

• 2013-03-22 14:35
  • ttcx

HA! it doesn't have Jelly Bean HTC ONE S is better with OS and Sound

• 2013-03-22 14:30
  • phWJ

Sony would like you to update phones not software. if this phone battery not good then buy the next phone Xperia SP is not bad, buy buy buy if you stop buy Sony will shut down

• 2013-03-22 12:56
  • PWaa

i got this email from Sony India for the query about jelly bean

Thank you for contacting the Sony Xperia support centre.

We understand that you want to know about the availability of Jelly bean for your Sony Xperia SL handset.

We value the importance of your concern and we are here to assist you.

In response to your query we would like to inform you that Jelly bean will be available for your Sony Xperia SL handset in end of march so that we would request you to kindly wait for some time. We would also like to inform you that when it will be available for your handset same will be update in our Sony website.

Kindly access the below mentioned link in order to know about the latest software update for your handset:

• 2013-03-22 12:13
  • uu@B

> In reply to 100rabh @ 2013-03-20 14:55 from uuyG - click to readDude i'm jst expressing my view on a piece which i got out from the box newly..
1)Heating is common in any electronic device but it's more in SL.
2)4G service is already available in INDIA, if u r not using it's upto you but when i want to switch to 4G my device should support it.
3) All the Pic's taken are good only on mobile screen but when we view them on a laptop u can notice the diff bcz mobile display is very good & small in size.
4) Processor might be u didn't face any issues, always slow for heavy apps. In some games u didn't notice the diff between Xperia U & SL time to resp to the same app

• 2013-03-22 07:41
  • KhhY

> In reply to karan @ 2013-03-21 11:07 from uuJE - click to readHey dude... I'm using this phone from Jan...believe me everything is good except the battery...
samsung is better only battery wise...

• 2013-03-21 21:14
  • vI7x
Total of 2605 user reviews and opinions for Sony Xperia SL.