Sony Xperia sola - user opinions and reviews

Sony

7.2
7.1
7.0

TQ for the solution..my sola back to normal condition :)

• 2012-09-27 14:46
  • uCkP

guys can u please help me which phone should i choose this or htc one v? thanks

• 2012-09-27 12:34
  • 0U7V

This phone is remarkable as i have had for less than a week but it`s really the best of the sony range.I had the sony erricson aino before this which was also this good but it broke and i`m glad i took this phone as i`m happy.The only bad thing is the network issue as most of the time you don`t get any network service but i hope they are working on a way to improve it.

• 2012-09-27 12:06
  • 9xe@

> In reply to CyberAce @ 2012-09-26 18:30 from iwpx - click to readHi, the xperia sola has an embedded battery.

• 2012-09-27 11:14
  • LxKj

> In reply to hfffihf @ 2012-09-24 06:47 from t7Vq - click to readHi, under settings you find: about my phone, there you have the submenu software update. Connected to the internet you will have the option to update your phone if there is a newer version. Bye.

• 2012-09-27 11:11
  • LxKj

Hi! Nxt wik im going to buy this handset .. my question is the touch and reception issue already resolved by sony .. Tnx!

• 2012-09-27 09:53
  • uSMZ

> In reply to Mospeada @ 2012-09-27 06:00 from uCkP - click to readU dont need to root ur fon .. Just kill the apps running in the bground: settings>application>running services.. And then restart ur fon by turning it off and turn it on to regan memory ..

• 2012-09-27 09:43
  • uSMZ

though this phone is having Dual-core 1 GHz Cortex-A9 but its of no use coz of just 512 mb ram available..it would have to be atleast 800mb or max up to 1gb...what if u couldn't run many application? u can't install many application those uses internet and background sync..it results in lagging..just bcoz of RAM

• 2012-09-27 09:00
  • bJeu

> In reply to HRH C.K.B @ 2012-09-26 21:17 from fsWr - click to readMusic player is well organised and has a good quality of sound out put, I am satisfied with the sound effects

• 2012-09-27 08:21
  • KAyh

hello frnds,
i live in India. tell me if i purchase this phone from US will it work in India without rooting or doing any changes to it? how is user interface as per lag and response of the phone is concerned, is it enough fast to go for it?

• 2012-09-27 07:32
  • KFMs

hello guys..i'm a sony xperia sola user..i juz bought my phone bout 2 week ago.this is my 1st android phone.right now,my sola phone have a LAG issue.My sola will LAG bout 3-5 second after i change from my apps to home screen.Before this my phone works really smooth.I have read bout V6 supercharger app that can overcome this LAG problem but it require me to root my phone..is there necessary to root a phone?what is the function of root?if i'm not mistaken,my phone warranty will void if i root my phone..is there any other solution for this LAG problem??

pls help me guys..
TQ

• 2012-09-27 06:00
  • uCkP

hello guys..i'm a sony xperia sola user..i juz bought my phone bout 2 weeks ago.right now,my phone have a LAG issue.my sola phone will LAG about 3-5 second after i change from my apps to home screen.is there any solution for this problem?before this my phone really smooth..i have read about V6 supercharger app to overcome this problem.but it require me to root my phone 1st..u guys have any other solution?

pls help me..
TQ

• 2012-09-27 05:48
  • uCkP

> In reply to CyberAce @ 2012-09-26 18:32 from iwpx - click to readso far,Sony Handhelds that've android based OS,always use embedded batery.non replaceable unless you have the screwdriver to disassemble it.

• 2012-09-27 01:43
  • sSZf

i plan on buying a new cellphone this december and the Xperia Sola looks like a good handset; i really wanna know from Sola Users: how the speaker quality on this handset is interms of music play and also battery life. i have read too many complaints online concerning the Sola's speaker problems and as a lover of music i require help to ascertain the truth in this because the last thing i need is a handset with faulty speakers.

• 2012-09-26 21:17
  • fsWr

I have been using this for about 2 months now and is indeed a best of its kind, However even when u are close to tower some time it gives "No Service" "Only emergency call" messages, by this its clear that basic phone features are not taken care. upon this message if I restart the phone it gets back the network connection for me :(.
I have been playing games and using 3G internet with hotspot and in mobile and feel very good.

other than network issue no other bad experience in 2 months, Battery charge's 0-100% in 30 mins. battery charge span is also good in its kind.

• 2012-09-26 18:51
  • uwZ6

could a sola user say that the battery of this phone is seperate or inbuild?
please answer this easy question!

• 2012-09-26 18:32
  • iwpx

does the battery of sola is seperate or inbuilt?
**this would be a carzy question, bt its simple for sola users!**
please reply this!

• 2012-09-26 18:30
  • iwpx

> In reply to Rockstar101 @ 2012-09-25 05:30 from utcY - click to readHey buddy thank you so much. I have only one more doubt i used app2sd my apps are moved to sd card(internal memory which is available 3gb) but not on my external memory card(i put 16gb card)..

• 2012-09-26 16:45
  • t}ct

> In reply to Momo @ 2012-09-26 07:27 from Kg$n - click to readFloating touch only pick up signals up to 22mm away from the screen.

• 2012-09-26 15:33
  • vj1U
Total of 5039 user reviews and opinions for Sony Xperia sola.