Sony Xperia sola - user opinions and reviews

7620035

7.3
7.2
7.1

> In reply to Khagen @ 2012-09-29 09:50 from Hxfj - click to readMiro is slow and has bad low res display, not good for games and browsing. For sure Sola is much much better, 3x the resolution, much faster and dual core proc, much faster graphics, and now ICS for Sola is already confirmed and seeding.

Front cam not, the advantages of sola are so immense that there should not be any doubt.

If front cam is THAT important then wait for xperia J.

• 2012-09-29 12:10
  • vaNH

M confused about Miro or Sola!!!! :( , i knw sola doesnt have front cam but can we use back cam for video calling in skype or yahoo messenger?? plz can anyone tell me !! tnx

• 2012-09-29 09:50
  • Hxfj

> In reply to xien @ 2012-09-28 17:18 from v0X} - click to readsola had a high resolution wvga
whereas go has a mere hvga found in low end phones like ace , explorer etc!
also sola has a larger screen

• 2012-09-29 08:26
  • 2SU7

amaging speed mobile but front camera was needful when video confrencing was going on but powerful xperia is nice

• 2012-09-29 08:19
  • K@Xn

I have been using this phone from past one month.The phone is good but it has a major problem of network.The phone loses network frequently and doesn't come back without restarting the phone, sometimes we have to remove simcard and putit back.Does anyone has solution for that. Please help.

• 2012-09-29 07:25
  • ijy6

> In reply to chiro @ 2012-09-11 22:25 from wHrT - click to readfrom where...planning to buy one..

• 2012-09-29 06:33
  • u7Gi

Hi all.
I inform you that ICS is now available for our team.
Greetings.

• 2012-09-29 02:56
  • Km4H

Today is a very happy day for users of the Sony Xperia U, Xperia sola and Xperia go smartphones! The company has announced that a software update to Android 4.0.4 ICS is now being rolled out across the world.
When you (finally) receive that ICS update, you'll be enjoying a much faster system response, vastly improved core apps, better app support and a number of additional features such as resizable widgets, Sony's new media apps - "Walkman", "Album" and "Movies", and Xperia sola users will even get a brand new "glove mode", allowing them to use the touchscreen while wearing gloves!

• 2012-09-29 02:11
  • vj1U

Check this Guys

• 2012-09-28 21:22
  • tew@

Dis is worst phne I ever purchased in my life...ppl please dont make an option of buyin it.. Its such a worst stuff..one month after I purchased it, I had gt a problm with my touch screen.. Sony service centre replaced my phn bt it tuk lyk 20 days .. Secondly js one week after d replacement it lost its mic.. Now can forward a call also.. I doubt whthr I hav to wait for anothr 20 dayz...WTH..

• 2012-09-28 20:55
  • vIg@

> In reply to Khagen @ 2012-09-28 19:58 from 3Jxa - click to readyes xperia sola can play HD games, look at this link http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=hW8rx77c3-s

• 2012-09-28 20:04
  • sxwJ

sola users : Can i play hd games and can i use back camera for skype, yahoo messenger video calling?

• 2012-09-28 19:58
  • 3Jxa

The reason why we aren't getting ICS is Floating touch of Sola
because xperia Sola and P are similar and sony announces ICS for both but because of the new floating touch feature in sola the ICS will be a little bit different and will take a much time than previous sony devices

• 2012-09-28 17:28
  • tew@

Can somebody please give me an advice, Im a bit confused which is much more better Xperia Sola or Xperia Go. aside from the fact that Xperia Go is water and dust proof..

• 2012-09-28 17:18
  • v0X}

yes xperia SOLA can play HD games such as GTA 3 . which is almost identical to the PC version. It has a very good video card and processor... See this video of someone playing GTA 3 on xperia sola

• 2012-09-28 15:50
  • sxwJ

> In reply to singh venky @ 2012-09-28 07:25 from utpY - click to readCheck Sony blog, now they roll out ics update for sola,u n go

• 2012-09-28 14:56
  • YTSM

I think itz really a gud phone with all the features specially the dual core processor....the camera and sound iz awesome...i think gud value for money...

• 2012-09-28 11:27
  • K6me

> In reply to manntraxx @ 2012-09-27 16:45 from Sbeh - click to readHi, my xperia sola has an screen guard (I think all solas have this extra sheet) attached to the scratch-resistant glass. I did not remove it, since it was applied by sony at the factory. I think the scratches you are talking about appear on this sheet. Have a nice day.

• 2012-09-28 10:04
  • LxKj

m xperia sola user according to me its a jerk.
worst mobile ever that i bought.
1 battery backup just zero
2 they said it will updated in Q2(july)2012 then date ws changed to Q3 nw they saying it will be in Q4(till December) they dnt own their word.
memory 512 mb as the claimed nd it just 390 mb. nd it hanged often .

• 2012-09-28 07:25
  • utpY

> In reply to manntraxx @ 2012-09-27 16:45 from Sbeh - click to readI got the same problem...scratches

• 2012-09-28 07:17
  • w4mp
Total of 5108 user reviews and opinions for Sony Xperia sola.