Sony Xperia sola - user opinions and reviews

Sony

7.3
7.2
7.1

> In reply to manntraxx @ 2012-09-27 16:45 from Sbeh - click to readthe phone has scratch resistant screen, not scratch proof screen(gorilla glass).. that means this phone still can be scratch with some forces.. know the difference.

• 2012-09-28 03:16
  • IWaM

GSM Arena says: Scratch Resistant Display but I've noticed some little scratches on mine.. has anyone got the same problem or is it just me? Should I contact the shop I've bought the phone from?

Apart from that it is a wonderful phone. No issues at all(the network one got fixed with 182 firmware), the battery last 2-3 days, it has beautiful design and i was rather cheap. Love it!

• 2012-09-27 16:45
  • Sbeh

Android 4.0.4 ICS firmware certified for sola...

• 2012-09-27 16:42
  • v{uH

> In reply to CyberAce @ 2012-09-26 18:30 from iwpx - click to readInbuild battery and charge comes more then one day.. Gud handset!

• 2012-09-27 16:11
  • w41g

> In reply to CyberAce @ 2012-09-26 18:32 from iwpx - click to readembedded in the fone, can't be detached

• 2012-09-27 16:08
  • U{rD

i have sony xperia sola, for me it's a nice phone.

• 2012-09-27 15:46
  • S1yp

Can sola upgrade to jellybean? And, for those using this phone, I need ur comment, is sola running smooth with ics? Bcos I heard that many phone which upgrade from gingerbread to ics also facing lag issue, thx :)

• 2012-09-27 15:10
  • ib4$

TQ for the solution..my sola back to normal condition :)

• 2012-09-27 14:47
  • uCkP

TQ for the solution..my sola back to normal condition :)

• 2012-09-27 14:46
  • uCkP

guys can u please help me which phone should i choose this or htc one v? thanks

• 2012-09-27 12:34
  • 0U7V

This phone is remarkable as i have had for less than a week but it`s really the best of the sony range.I had the sony erricson aino before this which was also this good but it broke and i`m glad i took this phone as i`m happy.The only bad thing is the network issue as most of the time you don`t get any network service but i hope they are working on a way to improve it.

• 2012-09-27 12:06
  • 9xe@

> In reply to CyberAce @ 2012-09-26 18:30 from iwpx - click to readHi, the xperia sola has an embedded battery.

• 2012-09-27 11:14
  • LxKj

> In reply to hfffihf @ 2012-09-24 06:47 from t7Vq - click to readHi, under settings you find: about my phone, there you have the submenu software update. Connected to the internet you will have the option to update your phone if there is a newer version. Bye.

• 2012-09-27 11:11
  • LxKj

Hi! Nxt wik im going to buy this handset .. my question is the touch and reception issue already resolved by sony .. Tnx!

• 2012-09-27 09:53
  • uSMZ

> In reply to Mospeada @ 2012-09-27 06:00 from uCkP - click to readU dont need to root ur fon .. Just kill the apps running in the bground: settings>application>running services.. And then restart ur fon by turning it off and turn it on to regan memory ..

• 2012-09-27 09:43
  • uSMZ

though this phone is having Dual-core 1 GHz Cortex-A9 but its of no use coz of just 512 mb ram available..it would have to be atleast 800mb or max up to 1gb...what if u couldn't run many application? u can't install many application those uses internet and background sync..it results in lagging..just bcoz of RAM

• 2012-09-27 09:00
  • bJeu

> In reply to HRH C.K.B @ 2012-09-26 21:17 from fsWr - click to readMusic player is well organised and has a good quality of sound out put, I am satisfied with the sound effects

• 2012-09-27 08:21
  • KAyh

hello frnds,
i live in India. tell me if i purchase this phone from US will it work in India without rooting or doing any changes to it? how is user interface as per lag and response of the phone is concerned, is it enough fast to go for it?

• 2012-09-27 07:32
  • KFMs

hello guys..i'm a sony xperia sola user..i juz bought my phone bout 2 week ago.this is my 1st android phone.right now,my sola phone have a LAG issue.My sola will LAG bout 3-5 second after i change from my apps to home screen.Before this my phone works really smooth.I have read bout V6 supercharger app that can overcome this LAG problem but it require me to root my phone..is there necessary to root a phone?what is the function of root?if i'm not mistaken,my phone warranty will void if i root my phone..is there any other solution for this LAG problem??

pls help me guys..
TQ

• 2012-09-27 06:00
  • uCkP

hello guys..i'm a sony xperia sola user..i juz bought my phone bout 2 weeks ago.right now,my phone have a LAG issue.my sola phone will LAG about 3-5 second after i change from my apps to home screen.is there any solution for this problem?before this my phone really smooth..i have read about V6 supercharger app to overcome this problem.but it require me to root my phone 1st..u guys have any other solution?

pls help me..
TQ

• 2012-09-27 05:48
  • uCkP
Total of 5105 user reviews and opinions for Sony Xperia sola.