Sony Xperia sola - user opinions and reviews

Sony

7.2
7.1
7.0

> In reply to Anonymous @ 2013-07-08 05:23 from t7{8 - click to readGames work smoothly even high definition ones. But the battery back-up isn't the best. My phone can play games for 5 hours at a stretch on a full charge. Otherwise it lasts two days. :)

• 2013-07-10 10:25
  • utv1

> In reply to jedts0357 @ 2013-07-10 06:55 from v0qT - click to readClear your memory. If you stuff it or have apps that are constantly running they slow the phone down. I removed a few apps an now it works jus fine :)

• 2013-07-10 10:20
  • utv1

My phone is very slow. Lag most of the time. Please help to resolve this problem.

• 2013-07-10 06:55
  • v0qT

Is this phone good for games like subway surfers? How long will it last on one full charge?

• 2013-07-08 05:23
  • t7{8

> In reply to RAJENDRA R. NIKAM @ 2013-07-03 17:40 from K6jA - click to readdear friend, sony already release a new phone, it's called the xperia sp, it have floating touch(glove mode, like sola on ics), a front camera, faster cpu, which is 1.7 ghz dual core, 8 mgpixels exmor rs for mobile with hdr and 1080p capable of recording, aluminium co-molded frame, 4.6" reality display with bravia engine 2,nfc, screen mirroring,bluetooth 4.0, android jelly bean, 1gb of ram, customable notification light with transparent glass. it worth the money. :)
here http://www.gsmarena.com/sony_x..._sp-5364.php

• 2013-07-08 03:29
  • KZ8I

Smooth running phone....bit lag when using live wallpaper....other wise good looking and awful performance phone

• 2013-07-07 17:38
  • tUY@

How to replace the battery of Sony xperia sola ?

• 2013-07-06 18:59
  • iwpx

U can't shift ur apps but media can

• 2013-07-06 15:35
  • K7gK

> In reply to AKHB @ 2013-06-29 15:17 from KIhJ - click to readno..... there is no problem at all. I am using it with 16gb card. no lag, no slow down. running butterly smooth

• 2013-07-06 10:46
  • 7tL9

am new to xperia sola. . inserted sd card bt not finding option to shift memorycontents to memory card ..plz anyone help

• 2013-07-06 09:54
  • 6P}9

> In reply to Solan @ 2013-06-30 09:57 from X0$N - click to readI have read sola have a li-ion-1.320 ma battery????
Well i pulled off the cover from the battery on mi sola(a black thin plastic sticker)on the battery its says Li-Poly 1.225 ma. Why they lie about it??????

• 2013-07-06 08:03
  • MvgU

> In reply to cherbis @ 2013-07-02 15:45 from mTiJ - click to readmaybe you don't know how use android phones or whatever. maybe you bought the defects phone or maybe you have break it. and giving blame to Sony. I work. for Sony and Sony's phone are the leading phones now. maybe u should replace it.

• 2013-07-05 15:44
  • fxHY

> In reply to [deleted post]Now you can only do is to update the software (OS) through pc companion of Sony.. it is the only way.. to recover your phone. my xperia mini has this problem...

• 2013-07-05 15:36
  • fxHY

Hello friends,

I bought a Xperia Sola mobile about 02 months back and my battery drains soo fast... did anyone got this issue??

And also i've upgraded it into ICS too...

Please can anyone help me about this

ThnX

• 2013-07-05 13:45
  • IWR@

We want more numbers of mid range sony xperia phones, so it will easily attract all the user, and releasing the phones with good specifications, by correcting all the defects which are present in the mid ranga phones which are now available. . . . . . . . . !

• 2013-07-04 12:07
  • t}4Y

Dear frnds,
I was formatting my xperia sola due to lagging problem, and during the process I removed my external sd card and my phone is just restarting now showing sony and xperia logos, what can I do now to complete the formatting process, is there any solution to this.
please suggest.

• 2013-07-04 06:35
  • EAFY

dear sony corporation japan you have launched the xperia sola with floating touch technology. but you have
stopped we are all waiting for sony smartphone with floating touch which will have everything front camera nfc expandable memory slot so kindly let us know when your going to launch the the next sony smartphone with
floating touch technology waiting for your reply

• 2013-07-03 17:40
  • K6jA

xperia sola want to update to ics or jelly bean.? and after the update can i get problams?????

• 2013-07-02 18:59
  • U{H2

shittiest phone i have ever seen, i cant believe that Sony Can make such a shit!!!
SHould have stick with walkmans....

Ive had Nokias and LGs and Samsungs but this is worst of them all... I mean do not produce smartphone just because others are doing it.

My simple review - slow - is lagging - keyboard stops working in 20 - 30 % cases - the camera aint the best i ve seen - its receiving powers are worthless - i give this phone a title - WORST PHONE I have HELD IN MY HANDS 2013!! GL!

• 2013-07-02 15:45
  • mTiJ
Total of 5073 user reviews and opinions for Sony Xperia sola.