Sony Xperia sola - user opinions and reviews

Sony

7.3
7.2
7.1

how can we customize the home screen on xperia sola?

• 2013-07-28 17:31
  • IWUx

Can i play blood and glory legend on sola with no lags?

• 2013-07-27 12:18
  • uNVD

Lumia 620 vs sony sola?? wich is best

• 2013-07-27 10:16
  • IWTi

> In reply to Bibek @ 2013-07-17 08:39 from PA$M - click to readHOld power button and volume down and you soon get a screen shot

• 2013-07-26 14:24
  • w4sa

Its a good according to the features mentioned and also untill it is not upgraded once if u upgrade the mobile you will entire feel of using a smart phone and even you can't play temple run because it always hangs while you are playing

• 2013-07-26 14:15
  • w4sa

worsh phone after upgrade

• 2013-07-25 21:01
  • bEQx

this phone is nice
N there r rumors that this phone is worst but in actual its best

• 2013-07-23 19:35
  • U{sv

even gta vice city runs well at max graphics on my xperia sola.it is a good phone for playing games. but my only problem is sony and their useless lack of updates.im now considering installing a custom rom nd rooting my phone.it perfoms well with games.very well.all you need is a good task killer app to clear your ram to prevent any lag while playing heavy games.and a good battery saver app :)

• 2013-07-23 18:25
  • N9@T

Can u play gta 3 on xperia sola without or with minimal lag?

• 2013-07-22 14:22
  • thew

Quite frankly the worst Waste of money is the worst thing would rather purchase some Blu appliance models Xperia Sola really is the worst I've purchased in my 22 years

• 2013-07-22 13:12
  • Ps}d

I want to upgrade my os from gibgerbred to icecream sandwish..i ask to sony store they said that exoria sola is already icecream sndwsh, but is only gingerbred.the time they launch this unit is already icecream sndwh or not.??

• 2013-07-22 09:02
  • wHrS

hey
i wanna update ics on my sola.. how would i do it and moreover is it advantageous to update ics?

• 2013-07-21 11:56
  • P@PA

I am facing a problem with the DATA enable system.....When I press the power button the DATA get enable automatically and again when i press the same power button DATA get disable automatically. can any one give any solution for this problem? I need a solution badly.

• 2013-07-20 20:01
  • K6mw

that a standby time .you are talking about working time ....i think...

• 2013-07-20 09:21
  • PAXm

> In reply to Anonymous @ 2013-07-19 12:22 from vGX5 - click to readYou should not have too many apps runnin all the time plus games really drain. I formatted my phone an removed a lot of useless apps(they keep drainin your battery after activated). Now my phone delivers 24-28 hours on normal usage.

• 2013-07-20 04:58
  • utvh

> In reply to Nil @ 2013-07-17 20:19 from 2CYI - click to readGo to settings - power management - unselect extended standby mode.

• 2013-07-20 04:53
  • utvh

> In reply to belphgor @ 2013-07-17 01:20 from Nqsq - click to readTry reformatting your phone. An don't jam your memory space,plus don't keep many apps that are always runnin. My phone was really laggin but now it's butterly smooth :)

• 2013-07-20 04:50
  • utvh

> In reply to Roachwasabi @ 2013-07-17 16:15 from IW9J - click to readIf you need a good phone with a really nice display - for indoors you should go for Sola. But if you are interested in a outdoor phone with rough play skin you should go for the GO.

• 2013-07-20 04:48
  • utvh

> In reply to vishal @ 2013-07-16 07:37 from bJ23 - click to readThe Sola's display is really awesome so pictures an movies look real nice on it. The sound is good too. But the down point is the battery life, with optimal use it lasts long, with games an movies it drains quickly. I suggest you go for the Xperia L

• 2013-07-20 04:45
  • utvh

GUYS! PLZZ PLZZ HELP ME OUT!
I am experiencing touch problems with my phone. I can't even unlock it. The touch has become so hard. :(
I even repaired it from the sony pc companion. But nothing changed. Icannot afford other phone.
So, Kindly please tell me how to fix this problem?? :(

• 2013-07-20 02:13
  • KgfC
Total of 5126 user reviews and opinions for Sony Xperia sola.