Sony Xperia sola - user opinions and reviews

Sony

7.2
7.1
7.0

Who is using ICS.. Please tell me how is it?.. Set me a link so that I can get it if it is nice.. Thanks

• 2013-06-27 21:57
  • rrhf

> In reply to Dave @ 2013-06-21 15:19 from 2SZ5 - click to readu first aread my comment and then say anything about xperia sola and don't ever try to compare these worst micromax phones with sony phones

• 2013-06-27 20:05
  • uvf9

keep ur mouth shut xperia sola is best in it's range & moreover xperia j has a single core processor which is too laggy to use & yes aphone with hd camera is obviouly good & in this generation who want's to carry a handycam a phone is enough so they are called smartphones and in future they will easily beat the clarity of digital cameras. SO GO ON I WOULD RECOMMEND ALL TO BUY THIS PHONE & GET ENTERTAINED WITH A SENSE OF MAGIC WITH IT'S FLOATING TOUCH TECHNOLOGY and it WORK'S FUULY IN ICS.

• 2013-06-27 20:01
  • uvf9

> In reply to Santosh @ 2013-06-27 08:38 from PAXm - click to readsorry frd.Xperia sola will not get the JB update.only ICS 4.0.4.
:-(

• 2013-06-27 14:41
  • IWUc

I wanna upgrade my Xperia sola to jellybean please give me some steps about it. my ID is mesmagar@gmail.com

• 2013-06-27 08:38
  • PAXm

I love Sony phones
I have experia z experia go iPhone but experia sola is a different phone the features of this phone is awesome Sony is the best!!!!!!!

• 2013-06-27 08:12
  • Hkqk

Xperia Sola is an excellent device. I got this phone in Feb 2013 and it has worked smoothly so far.
And it is far better than other brands in the same price range.
Great battery, wonderful sound and picture quality.
Call volume is also clear and loud which I find it rarely in other phones.
Only drawback is the limitation with the type of video files that can be played in this device. This device plays only MP4 files and that with the preferred codec settings. But I solved this by using the MoBoPlayer application.
Camera settings have to be fidgeted with to get the desired pictures (guess that applies to all phone cameras)
My only advise is not to upgrade the OS cos this can make the device lag.
All in all a worthy device for above average use.

• 2013-06-26 13:29
  • ijMv

It is good phone and upgradable to Android 4.0.4

• 2013-06-26 12:46
  • t1$E

> In reply to Anonymous @ 2013-06-25 10:41 from Xubr - click to readnever! u can flash custom roms!

• 2013-06-26 09:03
  • QIZ4

This is a really nice phone. I'm using this for 7 months.
It's better not to upgrade the OS, then it become very slow. It happened to me, when the phone is connected to the PC, it was poped up saying that new updates available. Since it was suggested by the Sony PC suite, I proceed with updating the OS. Now the phone is very slow, using a Task Killer application to maintain processing speed :-(
Once you update the OS, you can't compliment on that.
The next big issue is drop down the battery level with no time. For last 7 months it happened 4 times for me. Sometimes battery level goes down from 65% to 10% with no time even the phone is on stand by mode :-(
I really like Sony series & can be recommended, the, but u need to have attention on battery level and the phone speed.
:-)

• 2013-06-26 08:29
  • IWTI

We need jelly bean for this...

• 2013-06-26 08:04
  • GwM1

> In reply to amjedakrem @ 2013-06-14 16:53 from nCdx - click to readHi can u also help me downgrading my sola from ICS to gingerbread.. thanks

• 2013-06-26 01:29
  • P@c3

wen sola will upgrade to jelly bean?

• 2013-06-25 10:41
  • Xubr

did this device contains gyroscope?

• 2013-06-24 20:18
  • 9Fvv

wait, sola or ray is better?

• 2013-06-24 16:55
  • PTGu

Plz help me should i upgrade to ics or not .......... it is better than gb or not plz help me

• 2013-06-24 15:59
  • Lbsq

how to see browsed history

• 2013-06-24 15:28
  • utHZ

Those who are using this Sola, give u r comments, it will be very useful for to those who r wants this mobile plz. . . .

• 2013-06-24 14:39
  • t@5t

generaly its a nice fone.havent had any problem with it my only two problems are its unremovable battery and some apps dont work coz of the country am in.so how long does the battery last before i dispose it off and some thing should be done about the apps that dont work like the play movie app

• 2013-06-24 10:26
  • fuSu
Total of 5039 user reviews and opinions for Sony Xperia sola.