Sony Xperia sola - user opinions and reviews

Sony

7.3
7.2
7.1

GUYS! PLZZ PLZZ HELP ME OUT!
I am experiencing touch problems with my phone. I can't even unlock it. The touch has become so hard. :(
I even repaired it from the sony pc companion. But nothing changed. Icannot afford other phone.
So, Kindly please tell me how to fix this problem?? :(

• 2013-07-20 02:13
  • KgfC

The battery life of Sola is crap...Specs say
Stand-by time: Up to 470 h (2G) / Up to 475 h (3G).
I never got more than 12 hrs. Its irritating.

• 2013-07-19 12:22
  • vGX5

So, here's my opinion when upgraded my Sola to ICS. "Not bad at all". Many sola users said that ICS update is crap. Then i take the risk and decided to give ICS a try. Unresposive touch screen and lag when using keyboard problem that i got when still running GB is now gone with ICS update. Phone performance is great (better than GB in my opinion). My phone just running fine with ICS update until now. I even added Xperia Yuga homescreen mod and made my Sola even more awesome. Battery drain a little faster when in ICS update (but i believe that's because i'm using Xperia Yuga homescreen that really drain battery). Overall, great phone for a middle-range class. ICS update not as bad as they said.

• 2013-07-18 15:56
  • KiBY

Normally devices have 2 types of memory, 1) Internal or Device and 2) External or memory card. But it has system of 3 crap memory, 1) Intrnal; Device 2) Internal SDCard and 3) External SDCard or memory card. Really and really bogus thing about this device is you can not use the removable memory card to install apps of any kind. It's just good as a pen-drive like use to store files. It also doesn't support wireless ad-hoc connection. All I want is to get rid of it...

• 2013-07-18 00:53
  • 2Cd5

> In reply to Bibek @ 2013-07-17 08:39 from PA$M - click to readPower button + down volume rocker..
To restart power button + up volume locker..

• 2013-07-17 22:49
  • vbx5

> In reply to Sanketh @ 2013-07-16 06:16 from utF8 - click to readHow can I solve the problem bro?

• 2013-07-17 20:19
  • 2CYI

Just bout 5 months ago I bought This phone...But now it is lagging a lot...I mean it "A LOT"...already done settings reset multiple times...but it gets back to same...and my brother is calling it lag-droid instead android!!

• 2013-07-17 16:15
  • IW9J

i don't know how to use screen shot on the upgraded version Ice Cream Sandwich. so would you please help me :)

• 2013-07-17 08:39
  • PA$M

Sola touch screen is a whole mess. You cant even unlock your phone. Capacitive touch does not work. Try searching google for "Xperia Sola Touch Problem" and you will be flooded by a lot of problems

• 2013-07-17 07:12
  • C0KG

> In reply to Sam @ 2013-07-15 16:58 from PEqf - click to readthere is a wifi

• 2013-07-17 04:48
  • t}pq

xperia sola or go? i need ur opnions... thnx

• 2013-07-17 01:20
  • Nqsq

Afordebl budget and Bst phone.............!@!!!!!

• 2013-07-16 08:24
  • w4qy

Can anyone advice about sola? I want a phone with good sound and picture quality for gaming and movies with a good battery life. I've already used xperia j and it hangs while playing even subway.

• 2013-07-16 07:37
  • bJ23

> In reply to Nil @ 2013-07-15 21:13 from K6m7 - click to readhey, its the extended standby mode that does it.

• 2013-07-16 06:16
  • utF8

I am facing a problem with the DATA enable system.....When I press the power button the DATA get enable automatically and again when i press the same power button DATA get disable automatically. can any one give any solution for this problem? I need a solution badly.

• 2013-07-15 21:13
  • K6m7

> In reply to sooraj @ 2013-07-14 21:55 from u14W - click to readDo u face any problem? Like hang, low performance and other problems

• 2013-07-15 17:05
  • PEqh

Is xperia sola better than galaxy s duos?

• 2013-07-15 16:58
  • PEqf

Hi
I purchased Sony Xperia Sola Mobile. But I am
unable to add a google account to it. It comes
with Ginger Bread OS.
In the setup, google, facebook and exchange
activesync are der, but i cant access google
icon. on clicking on it nothing happens. i am
able to add face book account. When I click on
"Market Icon" its asking "You Must add an
account to the device to continue. Do you
want to add one now?". When I press yes, its
coming back to home page.

I reset the mobile and tried again. the result
is same. I used Sony PC companion to upgrade
the os, but its saying my system and softwares
are uptodate.
Can any one help me?

• 2013-07-15 16:10
  • NtY{

it's a great phone..using 4 6 months..no complaints..perfectly alright....

• 2013-07-14 21:55
  • u14W

Hi friends, please help me update my sola from android version 2.3.7 to the latest ice cream sandwich or jelly bean. I dnt have a computer I wanna update my phone using my phone internet.

Thanks all

• 2013-07-14 21:18
  • U{yE
Total of 5107 user reviews and opinions for Sony Xperia sola.