Sony Xperia sola - user opinions and reviews

7920171

7.3
7.2
7.1

Hi..I have a problem.all the wats app pics n stuff gets stored in the internal memory.as a result the internal memory is full though the memory card is totally free. Plz guide how do I transfer these pics from internal memory to memory card.

• 2015-01-22 14:56
  • 2SZm

why is it, that the phone loose signal and then you have to switch the phone off completely and then restart? it is frustrating because you don't know when the phone lost its signal. only time is when you pick up your phone and see that their is a red X top right side of hand set? is their a setting? What is the airplane mode, Must it be on or off?

regards

Emile

• 2015-01-22 13:26
  • NntG

> In reply to Captain Phenom @ 2015-01-07 18:10 from ajQ{ - click to readHi, as you said, ICS is really crap on this phone, almost everyday i feel like throwing this away! How can I go back to Gingerbread or flash a CyanogenMod as you suggested? or how did you flash SlimCM v3? I really want to get rid of ICS from my phone. Kindly advice.

• 2015-01-10 07:13
  • PxkK

I have this phone for a few months now. And despite all the negative opinions about it around here, I consider it a great, every-day smartphone. But not with Android 4.0.4. ICS 4.0.4 it's really crap on Sola and will lag as hell. Get rid of it as soon as you get this phone and either go back to Gingerbread or flash a CyanogenMod. I flashed SlimCM v3 and works excellent. Really smooth, no lag at all. Also as others already said it, uninstall Google Play Services (or just quarantine it).
Remember this phone is not made for people who want to play games or do multitasking since it only has 512MB of RAM. But if you're a regular user who only wants a nice looking, cheap smartphone for every-day use (browsing, music, email, youtube) this might be a very good choice once you switch from ICS (which is horrible on Sola).

• 2015-01-07 18:10
  • ajQ{

Very bad experience, many lags, constantly crushing apps and slow in general.

• 2015-01-03 16:00
  • JbI3
  • Kamal From Sri Lanka
  • Rating0

Using a sony soly phone. Its battery power is not enough. Some time it get struck. I have to use extra phone because its battery is come to law very speedy. Then i want to replace high capacity batter for this phone. please advice me.

• 2014-12-24 12:01
  • 9A5r

How to root my phone xperia sola it is very slow and apps are not opening

• 2014-12-21 17:14
  • uu{W

If it have front camera & 1 GB RAM, it would be parfect

• 2014-12-14 03:15
  • ubIh

> In reply to bhu @ 2014-11-20 18:03 from v{uI - click to readcamera key+power button+up volume key

• 2014-11-21 12:00
  • bCH}

guys please let me know how restart this when the phone is stucked?

• 2014-11-20 18:03
  • v{uI

> In reply to buwahahahahah @ 2014-11-06 16:21 from IaHa - click to readGo for the sp the only things i like to m2 is gorilla glass 3 while the sp is just gorilla glass but its also a gorilla so no big issue i guess and otg supported thats all the rest sp...i don't have sp phone but i compare it to m2 and for me sp win

• 2014-11-15 20:01
  • v0qT

> In reply to CE009 @ 2014-11-08 10:55 from X}tP - click to readVery great tip... Thank u

• 2014-11-14 10:18
  • 7tIy

> In reply to Gendis @ 2014-11-01 14:17 from 3MET - click to readHoe did u do it?

• 2014-11-13 13:51
  • futp

If you want to speed up your Xperia SOLA do these simple tricks!
1. Uninstall Google Play services (it is a useless app even though some apps gives you warnings to download it, don't do it because this app alone makes your phone 50% slower)
2. Avoid using facebook updated app, instead use a browser to go to FB, in this way you don't need facebook messenger.

• 2014-11-08 10:55
  • X}tP

Totally waste Xperia sola ,,,,waste my money and time ???so pls return to my money !!!sony is ____________?company so many problems ????

• 2014-11-07 04:14
  • t}AX

hey guys pls pls help me im really confused whether to purchase xperia m2 or xperia sp both the phone r mind blowing with its features...im realy confused pls help me guys as a friend............im seriously confused man...pls pls

• 2014-11-06 16:21
  • IaHa

Phone is outdated now as it is. But if you use CM11 KitKat 4.4.4 and a ram swapper, it simply comes back to life. I was considering a new phone so i didn't see a downside of trying rooting and went for it. Now i'm happy with Sola again.

• 2014-11-01 14:17
  • 3MET

> In reply to ak @ 2014-04-22 14:49 from 7t8S - click to readHow did you do it because this phones battery is non-removable?

• 2014-10-29 12:17
  • Nw%g

> In reply to Abby @ 2014-10-23 09:24 from NXRH - click to readI have the same problem. I don't know what is wrong with it.

• 2014-10-29 12:07
  • Nw%g

I have had this phone for over a year and suddenly the phone decided not to charge even though the charger works well on other phones.This is not to say that I've had a smooth ride with it all this while. I wouldn't recommend it because it gave me too many problems especially with battery life and memory issues.

• 2014-10-29 12:06
  • Nw%g
Total of 5134 user reviews and opinions for Sony Xperia sola.