Sony Xperia sola - user opinions and reviews

worsh phone after upgrade

• 2013-07-25 21:01
  • bEQx

this phone is nice
N there r rumors that this phone is worst but in actual its best

• 2013-07-23 19:35
  • U{sv

even gta vice city runs well at max graphics on my xperia sola.it is a good phone for playing games. but my only problem is sony and their useless lack of updates.im now considering installing a custom rom nd rooting my phone.it perfoms well with games.very well.all you need is a good task killer app to clear your ram to prevent any lag while playing heavy games.and a good battery saver app :)

• 2013-07-23 18:25
  • N9@T

Can u play gta 3 on xperia sola without or with minimal lag?

• 2013-07-22 14:22
  • thew

Quite frankly the worst Waste of money is the worst thing would rather purchase some Blu appliance models Xperia Sola really is the worst I've purchased in my 22 years

• 2013-07-22 13:12
  • Ps}d

I want to upgrade my os from gibgerbred to icecream sandwish..i ask to sony store they said that exoria sola is already icecream sndwsh, but is only gingerbred.the time they launch this unit is already icecream sndwh or not.??

• 2013-07-22 09:02
  • wHrS

hey
i wanna update ics on my sola.. how would i do it and moreover is it advantageous to update ics?

• 2013-07-21 11:56
  • P@PA

I am facing a problem with the DATA enable system.....When I press the power button the DATA get enable automatically and again when i press the same power button DATA get disable automatically. can any one give any solution for this problem? I need a solution badly.

• 2013-07-20 20:01
  • K6mw

that a standby time .you are talking about working time ....i think...

• 2013-07-20 09:21
  • PAXm

> In reply to Anonymous @ 2013-07-19 12:22 from vGX5 - click to readYou should not have too many apps runnin all the time plus games really drain. I formatted my phone an removed a lot of useless apps(they keep drainin your battery after activated). Now my phone delivers 24-28 hours on normal usage.

• 2013-07-20 04:58
  • utvh

> In reply to Nil @ 2013-07-17 20:19 from 2CYI - click to readGo to settings - power management - unselect extended standby mode.

• 2013-07-20 04:53
  • utvh

> In reply to belphgor @ 2013-07-17 01:20 from Nqsq - click to readTry reformatting your phone. An don't jam your memory space,plus don't keep many apps that are always runnin. My phone was really laggin but now it's butterly smooth :)

• 2013-07-20 04:50
  • utvh

> In reply to Roachwasabi @ 2013-07-17 16:15 from IW9J - click to readIf you need a good phone with a really nice display - for indoors you should go for Sola. But if you are interested in a outdoor phone with rough play skin you should go for the GO.

• 2013-07-20 04:48
  • utvh

> In reply to vishal @ 2013-07-16 07:37 from bJ23 - click to readThe Sola's display is really awesome so pictures an movies look real nice on it. The sound is good too. But the down point is the battery life, with optimal use it lasts long, with games an movies it drains quickly. I suggest you go for the Xperia L

• 2013-07-20 04:45
  • utvh

GUYS! PLZZ PLZZ HELP ME OUT!
I am experiencing touch problems with my phone. I can't even unlock it. The touch has become so hard. :(
I even repaired it from the sony pc companion. But nothing changed. Icannot afford other phone.
So, Kindly please tell me how to fix this problem?? :(

• 2013-07-20 02:13
  • KgfC

The battery life of Sola is crap...Specs say
Stand-by time: Up to 470 h (2G) / Up to 475 h (3G).
I never got more than 12 hrs. Its irritating.

• 2013-07-19 12:22
  • vGX5

So, here's my opinion when upgraded my Sola to ICS. "Not bad at all". Many sola users said that ICS update is crap. Then i take the risk and decided to give ICS a try. Unresposive touch screen and lag when using keyboard problem that i got when still running GB is now gone with ICS update. Phone performance is great (better than GB in my opinion). My phone just running fine with ICS update until now. I even added Xperia Yuga homescreen mod and made my Sola even more awesome. Battery drain a little faster when in ICS update (but i believe that's because i'm using Xperia Yuga homescreen that really drain battery). Overall, great phone for a middle-range class. ICS update not as bad as they said.

• 2013-07-18 15:56
  • KiBY

Normally devices have 2 types of memory, 1) Internal or Device and 2) External or memory card. But it has system of 3 crap memory, 1) Intrnal; Device 2) Internal SDCard and 3) External SDCard or memory card. Really and really bogus thing about this device is you can not use the removable memory card to install apps of any kind. It's just good as a pen-drive like use to store files. It also doesn't support wireless ad-hoc connection. All I want is to get rid of it...

• 2013-07-18 00:53
  • 2Cd5

> In reply to Bibek @ 2013-07-17 08:39 from PA$M - click to readPower button + down volume rocker..
To restart power button + up volume locker..

• 2013-07-17 22:49
  • vbx5

> In reply to Sanketh @ 2013-07-16 06:16 from utF8 - click to readHow can I solve the problem bro?

• 2013-07-17 20:19
  • 2CYI
Total of 5141 user reviews and opinions for Sony Xperia sola.