Sony Xperia sola - user opinions and reviews

Sony

7.2
7.1
7.0

I just buy Xperia P to replace my Galaxcy SII. Not fast but it is stable and friendly for me.

• 2012-06-20 08:37
  • yJXA

Hey guys,
I want to know witch one better performance for gameplay between xperia Sola & xperia Arc s??
Thanks.

• 2012-06-20 03:42
  • PS69

hey guys can i buy this phone i m about to buy it tomorrow plz helllp

• 2012-06-19 21:17
  • 7wCg

worst set I've ever used,setting option doesn't work,volume keys have alredy stped working and its since 15 days that I bought this set,if u want to get ur self torchred than only go for sony phones,its full of harrasment......sony phones are worst......

• 2012-06-19 19:38
  • KAjB

Hi Guys,
Going to share my hands on experience with Sony & Sony xperia Sola. I bought it very first day when it was launched in Delhi, i was as excited as all u guys. But soon after a week it's drag down bar had some problems, and it was not working dated 01-June-12. I submitted it to Sony service center on 02-Jun-12. They first said it was a software problem and updated the software twice but it didn't work. Then they asked me to leave the phone and promised to give it on 11-June-12. I called them up on that day and they said it's motherboard will be replaced and u will get the phone within 15 days.Again i called them up on 18-Jun-12 & this time they said, we will have to check with the repair team as when can we give it. And whenever i call the service center they either not pick up the phone or it's is kept on busy mode. They (Customer care) are not giving an concrete answer as to when they will return the phone and the are fooling the customers instead.

This is my case still date and haven't got the phone yet. so please think about there (Sony's) service before buying there phones.

Hope this helps at least somebody.

• 2012-06-19 17:55
  • vIbM

> In reply to sankar @ 2012-06-18 08:04 from RK0N - click to readSankar.. if your phone is less than 1 week then u can take it to Sony service center and explain the problem and ask for replacement. If they dont agree for replacement call up customer care and explain and that shuld work else u have no option other than getting it repaired and using it..

Another problem is Sola will not be repaired by any sony service center guys here.. It will go to chennai for repair and will take atleast 10 days for service :(

• 2012-06-19 16:18
  • NQ{2

I had the phone, in a weeks time i lost the wifi hardware and the mother board had to be replaced, in the sony service center,as we speak.

• 2012-06-19 15:08
  • vGM6

superb fone

• 2012-06-19 14:51
  • sGPI

> In reply to uzumakimark933 @ 2012-06-17 15:04 from v0qx - click to readsole is better than arc

• 2012-06-19 11:50
  • rJUH

> In reply to Ramzi @ 2012-06-17 17:12 from LbeP - click to readwrong you can adjust them

• 2012-06-19 11:48
  • rJUH

> In reply to muffy @ 2012-06-18 15:18 from vGWn - click to readi dont have sola but i have xperia u facing same problem back led light flickering

• 2012-06-19 11:41
  • uuDN

The FOne gets hanged n d perfomance is very bad.... Not at all worth Buying :((((

• 2012-06-19 11:24
  • YMHN

sony made a mistake to avoid front camera .otherwise it was a great phone .

• 2012-06-19 07:55
  • 7j%Y

Sola is amazing, it's been 1 month m using it, no problem till now !!!
Great phone.....

• 2012-06-19 07:45
  • vGxu

How much solar battery backup?

• 2012-06-19 05:07
  • t}ET

> In reply to muffy @ 2012-06-18 15:18 from vGWn - click to readFlickering backlight will be gone after ics update

• 2012-06-19 04:57
  • uw6j

Please do not buy this mobile. quite offen its display been disapper.

• 2012-06-18 20:34
  • KA0N

> In reply to czu @ 2012-06-17 11:10 from Xu6h - click to readXperia sola is better only problem is it doesnt have front camera

• 2012-06-18 20:08
  • vI17

I bought it and I love it.

Call volume is fine. Battery life is similar to my old HTC Desire (i.e. one day of normal use).

Good quality build, feels nice, very good UI (better than HTC sense), nice and light, good camera, bright screen, sufficient memory plus MicroSD extension. Everything works as expected.

• 2012-06-18 15:48
  • 9Ek9

Hi frenz, my xperia sola is about 3weeks old, does anyone of you (who is having this phone) xperiencing flickering backlight at times..........

• 2012-06-18 15:18
  • vGWn
Total of 5083 user reviews and opinions for Sony Xperia sola.