Sony Xperia sola - user opinions and reviews

Sony

7.2
7.2
7.1

worst phone.... i've wasted money on this phone. its the biggest mistake by sony. it keeps hanging without any damn reason and the call is super slow! i open the call log and it takes a few minutes to open it and when i call, it takes another few minutes to connect the call. its speed is amazingly awful provided the 1Ghz dual core processor!!! it is annoyingly irritating. And sony being a multi million dollar company is helpless and hopeless in this case. the customer care keeps saying it does not support ICS! now this is more annoying. ive been trudging along with gingerbread OS and still the problems persist. this is the worst phone in the whole world, probably...

• 2014-06-02 09:40
  • 7q9x

I wanto set gprs settings but it gives other options. my network provider is Vodacom. it its using gingerbread software.

• 2014-05-25 20:01
  • NmSK

I have been using this phone since 2 years, the worst phone ever. I have chnaged mother board for 2 times and headphone once. Still problem continued. The worst ever phone. No customer care service from Sony side.

• 2014-05-25 12:10
  • v$BX

i am using it for a year .it is a good phone but hangs sometimes but with smart memory booster pro it becomes awesome and now it doesn't hangs and if it does just press power button and volume up button together and it will just restart

• 2014-05-20 11:04
  • 6PEm

press all 4 buttons at a time upto 3 vibrations to reboot fone.

• 2014-05-20 06:24
  • uWG8

> In reply to Anonymous @ 2014-05-01 13:04 from S9dg - click to readInstall Auto Memory Manager.

• 2014-05-15 09:22
  • vGyR

Dear Friends,

All those who are facing hanging problem, install auto memory manager and see the difference. I am using this phone for the last 13.5 months and after installing AMM, my hanging problem resolved permanently. Also, do keep minimum app/shortcuts on the home screen which reduces load on RAM.

• 2014-05-15 09:17
  • vGyR

> In reply to Glenn @ 2014-05-10 06:44 from t7uN - click to readhow too boot the phone

• 2014-05-12 06:07
  • RxnW

> In reply to Glenn @ 2014-05-10 06:44 from t7uN - click to readis it safe? by unlocking bootloader

• 2014-05-11 08:14
  • KZ8G

I use this unit for 2 years. It is a very good phone for me. Why? I suggest that you do these things to unleash the potential of this unit.

1. Unlocked bootloader
2. Rooted
3. Download Custom Rom on XDA.

Just my suggestion.

• 2014-05-10 06:44
  • t7uN

this is my phone

• 2014-05-03 09:22
  • 615p

> In reply to Schone Blume @ 2014-04-30 06:37 from HI{1 - click to readJust for 3min was ok n after that again started to hanging .

• 2014-05-01 13:04
  • S9dg

> In reply to Max @ 2014-04-29 20:48 from 3FVR - click to readTanx. I did factory reset and now is better but I must update factory apps. The oldest version of these apps are suck

• 2014-05-01 13:01
  • S9dg

> In reply to Max @ 2014-04-29 20:48 from 3FVR - click to readYou mean when u reset ur phone to factory mode ur problem is solved?

• 2014-04-30 06:37
  • HI{1

If your phone is working slow n hanging a lot, my advise Do the Factory Data Reset. N then never do the Update of factory Apps like a Google Maps, Facebook, Chrome n etc. As you know that new updated apps need more RAM memory n your RAM is small enough... Also do not set any king of Live Wallpapers, they all sucks Battery!

• 2014-04-29 20:48
  • 3FVR

Worst Smart phone. Sony should be screwed Up.. Useless mobile this is. How dare they selling this for 20500 without any customer support. Jus wasting my entire day on Unlocking it. Jus wanna throw in garbage but my 20500rs stops me.

• 2014-04-28 10:56
  • F%JM

I bought this phone last year and sometimes is good. It's slow now
But today when I wanted to use for example clash of clans or other apk that need to connect internet it said:unfortunately, Google+ has stopped,Google play has stopped, and I couldn't use anything.
What should I do??????
Please help me.

• 2014-04-26 23:09
  • gKYs

Problem of motherboard within warranty period and got service duly. Soon expiry of warranty period(only after one month) same problem persist. Here the custmer care advised me to pay about Rs7000. JUDGEMENT IS YOURS

• 2014-04-26 17:49
  • XuTH

satya :

lt may be battery problem .i have had same problem .after changed battery it works very well. I think its not software problem.

• 2014-04-22 14:49
  • 7t8S

Hai friends i am from kerala.can anybody help me?i cant read or post malayalam comments in facebook.wat to do?in place of malayalam leters there are square boxes only.which software i hav to instal?i am using sola for the last one and half year.in call volume is low and battery back up poor.other things ok.

• 2014-04-19 06:01
  • 3JDK
Total of 5097 user reviews and opinions for Sony Xperia sola.