Sony Xperia sola - user opinions and reviews

Sony

7.3
7.2
7.1

If you want to speed up your Xperia SOLA do these simple tricks!
1. Uninstall Google Play services (it is a useless app even though some apps gives you warnings to download it, don't do it because this app alone makes your phone 50% slower)
2. Avoid using facebook updated app, instead use a browser to go to FB, in this way you don't need facebook messenger.

• 2014-11-08 10:55
  • X}tP

Totally waste Xperia sola ,,,,waste my money and time ???so pls return to my money !!!sony is ____________?company so many problems ????

• 2014-11-07 04:14
  • t}AX

hey guys pls pls help me im really confused whether to purchase xperia m2 or xperia sp both the phone r mind blowing with its features...im realy confused pls help me guys as a friend............im seriously confused man...pls pls

• 2014-11-06 16:21
  • IaHa

Phone is outdated now as it is. But if you use CM11 KitKat 4.4.4 and a ram swapper, it simply comes back to life. I was considering a new phone so i didn't see a downside of trying rooting and went for it. Now i'm happy with Sola again.

• 2014-11-01 14:17
  • 3MET

> In reply to ak @ 2014-04-22 14:49 from 7t8S - click to readHow did you do it because this phones battery is non-removable?

• 2014-10-29 12:17
  • Nw%g

> In reply to Abby @ 2014-10-23 09:24 from NXRH - click to readI have the same problem. I don't know what is wrong with it.

• 2014-10-29 12:07
  • Nw%g

I have had this phone for over a year and suddenly the phone decided not to charge even though the charger works well on other phones.This is not to say that I've had a smooth ride with it all this while. I wouldn't recommend it because it gave me too many problems especially with battery life and memory issues.

• 2014-10-29 12:06
  • Nw%g

> In reply to chard @ 2014-09-20 13:58 from t7Xh - click to readMy Xperia sola failed to charge yet when I tested the charger on other phone it works. It doesn't start up.

• 2014-10-23 09:24
  • NXRH

Do not ever buy this phone....
Worst product from Sony....
Lost of users are facing issue of continues auto rebooting.....

• 2014-10-16 10:49
  • FHj4

I cannot explain how many times I have wanted to throw this phone against a wall. Luckily I haven't. Phone hangs non stop, when on certain apps it will crash, frequent restarts. Perhaps I'm a heavy user but I'm glad I finally got a new phone. Going from this to an Xperia z1 compact has bloody made me a less frustrated smart phone user that's for sure.

• 2014-10-15 08:30
  • vaY9

please tell me that which cell phone is better for me sony xperia sola or Q mobile NOIR i9??? plz i want your suggestion.

• 2014-10-14 11:32
  • Kgf0

> In reply to Jomotera Otera @ 2014-09-23 11:53 from NwBi - click to readinstall amm (auto memory manager ), this would solve the problem.

• 2014-10-07 07:51
  • vGxx

> In reply to shubham @ 2014-08-20 10:53 from Khrh - click to readAt first instal pc companion on pc.connect phone to pc.launch pc companion,there you could find it

• 2014-09-28 13:28
  • rAf%

I Bouth recetly 2nd hand, but is very very slow, how i can silve this problem.

• 2014-09-23 11:53
  • NwBi

> In reply to Hitesh @ 2014-06-14 20:00 from hLbc - click to readI also have the same problem. The battery drains so fast that it wont last for an hour with data mobile on even if it is 100% charged!
I have not updated my os since i bought it in november 2012 but constantly updating my apps. I only use facebook, ig, yahoo, twitter and gmail/google

pls advise and help. Thanks in advance.

• 2014-09-20 13:58
  • t7Xh

for more battery backup
install:
1) Screen Filter(its really reduce battery drain)
2. Easy Battery Backup (will help you about best charging info)
thx :-)

• 2014-09-18 15:06
  • K6mH
  • Morjuwa Benhur Detal
  • Rating0

> In reply to Tanzyle @ 2014-09-08 08:26 from K6mb - click to readI tried the app and it's amazing! Kudos to you sir

• 2014-09-17 06:44
  • Kg@}

Those who are talking about Hang issue
i prefer you to download "Auto Memory manager" from Google Play store(better to download it from play store instead of other link) and your problem will be solved
OTHERWISE
root it and makes it RAM higher from SD card
its an awesome set sdpecially its camera,video,graphics and specially 3D sound quality

• 2014-09-08 08:26
  • K6mb

> In reply to satya @ 2014-04-17 04:11 from uupD - click to readSame here. It switches off often after every 5 minutes.....and battery can't support

• 2014-08-26 18:48
  • t1$B

> In reply to shubham @ 2014-08-20 10:53 from Khrh - click to read1. install 'PC companion' to your PC
2. connect phone to your PC
3. wait
4. the message alert
end..
hmm...

• 2014-08-25 14:54
  • tJEr
Total of 5141 user reviews and opinions for Sony Xperia sola.