Sony Xperia sola - user opinions and reviews

Sony

7.2
7.1
7.0

I bought this phone last year and sometimes is good. It's slow now
But today when I wanted to use for example clash of clans or other apk that need to connect internet it said:unfortunately, Google+ has stopped,Google play has stopped, and I couldn't use anything.
What should I do??????
Please help me.

• 2014-04-26 23:09
  • gKYs

Problem of motherboard within warranty period and got service duly. Soon expiry of warranty period(only after one month) same problem persist. Here the custmer care advised me to pay about Rs7000. JUDGEMENT IS YOURS

• 2014-04-26 17:49
  • XuTH

satya :

lt may be battery problem .i have had same problem .after changed battery it works very well. I think its not software problem.

• 2014-04-22 14:49
  • 7t8S

Hai friends i am from kerala.can anybody help me?i cant read or post malayalam comments in facebook.wat to do?in place of malayalam leters there are square boxes only.which software i hav to instal?i am using sola for the last one and half year.in call volume is low and battery back up poor.other things ok.

• 2014-04-19 06:01
  • 3JDK

I bought my Sony xperia sola 1yr 2 months back i worked fine but before 2 weeks it is randomly switching off automatically i had updated software also the problem was not resolved yesterday my phone totally switch offed
and it is not working its dead i pressed restart butten it didn't respond
What i have to frndzz?? please help me

• 2014-04-17 04:11
  • uupD

> In reply to vj @ 2014-04-03 11:46 from vQ}g - click to readUninstall updates from apps on settings

• 2014-04-15 13:37
  • uvXL

> In reply to Anonymous @ 2014-04-08 03:27 from 7Xag - click to readGo to nearest authorized servicing center

• 2014-04-15 12:30
  • Mfxv

> In reply to eccentric punk @ 2014-03-19 18:46 from 2SA6 - click to readIt is a lie the Sony smartphone is better good call time. High in-calling volume . U can put on noise depression to depress noise in the area wen making call.

• 2014-04-11 16:18
  • NuPF

where to bring this phone for repair? manila area. Issue : the unit has been accidentally wet kindly help thank you.

• 2014-04-08 03:27
  • 7Xag

> In reply to Anonymous @ 2014-03-31 09:08 from t7Xk - click to readfor ICS..
settings- more- mobile networks- network mode- WCDMA(preferred)/GSM.
and there u go..

• 2014-04-07 18:43
  • vbxB

I'm having a hard time connecting experia sola on my smart pocket WiFi, it kept on disconnecting after connecting for just a few seconds. But if you try connecting on other WiFi connections it connects very fast.

• 2014-04-04 18:01
  • v0qT

> In reply to Ani @ 2014-03-28 03:47 from rAf% - click to readI had updated my sola to 4.0.4, Chrome and Google+ are available(Google+ was also available with Android version 2). But the phone turned very slow and it is testing my patience:(.

• 2014-04-03 11:46
  • vQ}g

Not recomended ,i use it it laggs a lot,crushes a lot yesterday stop working for no reason and i had to third charger because the previous chargers broke :/

• 2014-04-03 10:24
  • gJs}

they said xperia sola is 3G but how come my experia sola is not.Is there anything I can do to activate the 3G?

• 2014-03-31 09:08
  • t7Xk

This is an excellent sony smartphone. yes, the in call volume is not so rich & the ram is not enough !!
yes, it has everything i need !

• 2014-03-29 18:53
  • YWif

The in call volume of the phone is poor. You can not hear anything if you are in a bit noisy area even with full volume.

• 2014-03-29 08:28
  • sSNH

> In reply to bass yamaha @ 2014-03-26 10:32 from iic5 - click to readIs there google chrome,google+ in sola

• 2014-03-28 03:47
  • rAf%

to al those having lagging issues with the phone u have been using the phone since last 1.5 yrs stock ics.first of all accept this is a midrange phone and u can try out thr following to improve ol the issues
iy worked for me
1) most important disable apps you dont use especially the Facebook app Google chrome and Google plus they r super memory hogging apps n ull notice a difference straightaway after disabling them u can install fb alternatives like atrium n fast for facebook they are good enough
2) uninstall all the apps u dont use
3) use apps like android assistant to clear the cache from time to time
4)turn off glove mode
5) use app like advanced task killer to kill apps every now n then when ufeel device is becoming slow
6) use opera mini or opera mobile browser they are much faster than the default browser
7) if all fails do a factory reset n then al of the above
this will surely help u out
n thr phone will become lag free n no problems taking calls or making them
hope it helps
drop in a line if it worked for u

• 2014-03-26 15:18
  • 2SUd

I downloaded the to be used to downgrade from 4.0.4 to GB 2.3. but (as I understand) I need to download a GB 2.3 -can't find it anywhere. The 'download GB 2.3' links offers some file converter(?)

• 2014-03-26 10:32
  • iic5

• 2014-03-26 10:28
  • iic5
Total of 5081 user reviews and opinions for Sony Xperia sola.