Sony Xperia sola - user opinions and reviews

Sony

7.2
7.1
7.0

> In reply to azzireiram15 @ 2014-02-19 09:10 from thee - click to readthere is nothing to worry in updating the android os for sola...just install sony pc companion and update the phone directly....no need to flash and it is easy and simple for all to update......for those who r beginners If u install flash tool and doing updation u might feel difficult at some point if u were struck also u may loose anonymous data consumption....

• 2014-02-22 15:48
  • t}gT

> In reply to azzireiram15 @ 2014-02-19 09:10 from thee - click to readCheck if there's a problem in your internet connection. If it still the case, best to ask Sony about it.

• 2014-02-21 03:49
  • wY80

I just want to ask you guys about updating your android version. My xperia sola I connect it to my pc companion then it appears there is a latest phone software update 4.0 version I follow the instruction but I'm stuck on step 3 prepare then update. It says need to turn off & connect to pc then hold the volume down I did it but nothing happens. Please help anyone knows?

• 2014-02-19 09:10
  • thee

> In reply to sanju @ 2014-02-02 09:38 from KIhZ - click to readYes, if you're not expecting to have a Samsung Galaxy S3-type of mobile phone. I won't be updated to JB to beging with.

Overall it is a good phone. Just learn how to manage your files, apps, etc. to enjoy it's optimal performance.

• 2014-02-19 07:26
  • wY80

> In reply to santosh @ 2014-02-08 03:16 from PAXm - click to readI also have it but it was gone when I restart my phone. But I have one that is there out of the box at the right side corner; I just ignore it.

• 2014-02-19 07:23

Storage:

Phone memory - 1.97GB
Internal storage - 3.98GB
External storage - expandable to 32GB

Other mobile phones doesn't have phone memory or internal storage.

• 2014-02-19 07:21
  • wY80

I fully respect the opinions of others, but for me it is a good phone. Probably not the biggest, fastest or with built-in front camera but it is far better than others.

It is fast enough if you know how to delete files like cache files or clear the internal data after some time, big enough that it still fit in your pocket perfectly.

• 2014-02-19 07:18
  • wY80

The phone is really really shitty, dont buy this phone , Sony released a worst phone.

• 2014-02-18 13:29
  • YTFY

> In reply to AndroidUser @ 2014-02-08 09:14 from 6QvN - click to readI do not recommend the update. Well know issues are:
- stereo recording will now be mono
- adobe's flash no longer available
- lagging
I am using from the beginning GB. Very happy with it.
Greetings.

• 2014-02-10 04:03
  • LImp

What to do when is slow at calls and other stuff?

• 2014-02-08 23:59
  • 04R7

I am currently using GB. I am considering for the ICS Update. Should I go with it?
Recommendations Plz....!!

• 2014-02-08 09:14
  • 6QvN

I'm using this phone since 7 months but now I have found a problem (ie. a small white dot point is appeared center of the screen) what happened???

• 2014-02-08 03:16
  • PAXm

everything in one phone small but don't thing small it's a.better device for new users of android when u buy it trust me Dan u never buy any other device of any other brand after using this I hope dat Sony wins ur heart

• 2014-02-07 13:00
  • 6Pbp

> In reply to mada afif @ 2014-02-06 00:03 from iEuq - click to readreally want to upgrade your phone, go to munjeni.homeunix.com and download cm11 pepper built9 zip and gapps4.4 zip. Install it by recovery. Okay

• 2014-02-07 08:41
  • PAXm

> In reply to santosh @ 2014-02-04 03:43 from PAXm - click to readplease send an screen shot

• 2014-02-06 00:03
  • iEuq

hi mate im using this phone for last few years , its awesome phone and innovative to , sometimes it lags a bit , but overall performance of the phone is awesome , the surprising fact in the phone is the camera for a 5mp camera phone it clicks the pics really well esp in day light ,

• 2014-02-04 06:14
  • uunY

> In reply to trash @ 2014-01-23 06:27 from Pyy6 - click to readHey Bro, built 9 is available to download. Be optimistic build 10 will be all fixed. I'm using built 9 camera Bluetooth videos works great. Long battery life, excellent ram management, smoothl and butter are main features on it.

• 2014-02-04 03:50
  • PAXm

> In reply to sanju @ 2014-02-02 09:38 from KIhZ - click to readit depends upon your thought because it has only 512 mb RAM and it is low for running apps. it doesn't have front camera for video call. this handset has high pixel density and it makes crisper display. I m using this phone with latest android version 4.4.2 kitkat. would you want to buy this phone??????

• 2014-02-04 03:43
  • PAXm

Hai my all the friends...This phone is creative and handsome...This phone is maxxa speed phone..buy guys...

• 2014-02-03 18:01
  • iwpE

> In reply to sanju @ 2014-02-02 09:38 from KIhZ - click to readxperia m might be a better option

• 2014-02-02 12:43
  • KFPw
Total of 5083 user reviews and opinions for Sony Xperia sola.