Sony Xperia SP - user opinions and reviews

8.3
8.1
8.2
2009

This is awesome phone in mid range smartphones,Battery timing is awesome, cool screen pixels...i love this phone... :D

• 2014-11-26 18:31
  • X06h

> In reply to Ras One @ 2014-11-24 05:48 from wujG - click to readjust a slight correction. SP does not have 4.2 firmware. :)

• 2014-11-25 09:24
  • i5x7

> In reply to spny @ 2014-11-23 00:13 from 434i - click to readThe front camera is fuzzy because it has a low MP but the normal camera is pretty decent considering that it has 8MP

• 2014-11-24 15:48
  • M$7B

I have this phone for almost 1 yr and I love this phone.. Others called this as the King of Mid-range smartphones (no wonder :) ref: unbox.ph.. Stop comparing it to High-end phones coz it's pointless!! OK?! The down side of this phone is it's front camera which is VGA only. If you want to unlock its full performance then upgrade to android 4.3 with firmware .207 for it is stable than ver. 4.2 which has many bugs.. It can handle high-end games but you can't store plenty of high-end games coz it only has a limited internal storage w/c is 8GB. if you want to use your SD card for storage you need to be rooted and I suggest use Lock Boot Load only and install xposed installer and OBB to SD card module. I don't recommend this phone for heavy gamers like me use a tablet instead. For me this is the BEST Mid-range smartphone for me. :)

• 2014-11-24 05:48
  • wujG

Am Using Xperia SP
I think it's more better than Samsung smartphone's
Because The Xperia Sp have no Lagging, not slow
Xperia sp have high speed Downloading power
Out Standing design.....

• 2014-11-23 18:32
  • rATx

I bought this in an emergency from Paris airport. Love the phone. Wish pictures were better. It is kind of fuzzy.

• 2014-11-23 00:13
  • 434i

> In reply to Anonymous @ 2014-11-15 18:16 from uw2N - click to readWat about the UI?

• 2014-11-22 19:33
  • YQKD

> In reply to Anonymous @ 2014-11-15 18:16 from uw2N - click to readPlease upload some screen shots buddy,

• 2014-11-22 19:19
  • YQKD

> In reply to bunty @ 2014-11-21 09:33 from 2S5F - click to readYou can't upgrade it to kitkat coz sony has not provided kitkat for this phone.

• 2014-11-22 08:07
  • sSUG

Can it move apps to Sd card,Or I need to root it before I can transfer apps to Sd card? Will the home screen,back button changed? Does the device still can be used if I do a wrong steps?

• 2014-11-21 14:44
  • v35V

> In reply to Anonymous @ 2014-11-15 18:16 from uw2N - click to readplease tell how to update sp to kitkat

• 2014-11-21 09:33
  • 2S5F

> In reply to praveen @ 2014-11-20 17:35 from v{uH - click to readI don't think Xperia M2 is better than SP. although i like the Xperia M2 aqua it resembles the look of Xperia Z1 and is waterproof. but xpeira SP has a faster CPU and Better GPU. you should have recommended Xperia ZR instead :)

• 2014-11-20 17:54
  • i5x7

> In reply to nishith @ 2014-11-20 04:56 from XNDV - click to readnon of them...xperia m2 is better than these two.same price

• 2014-11-20 17:35
  • v{uH

Which one is better phone Sony Xperia Sp or Sony Xperia V???? Its urgent to know because I want to buy a new phone??? Plz help me....

• 2014-11-20 04:56
  • XNDV

> In reply to sheetal @ 2014-11-19 06:21 from 2@v@ - click to readHey Skeeler,,,
I suggest you Stop post Gibberish on many SONY cell phone posts! Since posting similar garbage complaints!!!

• 2014-11-19 15:11
  • IbxE

Since I bought this mobile, I am facing so many probelms, two times my mother board has replaced, but still problem is there.I fed up with this.I demaned new one, but they r not ready to give.this phone is under warranty. I suggeste don't buy sony.

• 2014-11-19 06:21
  • 2@v@

> In reply to Shohan Mohammad @ 2014-11-18 13:39 from XNi$ - click to readoverall performance i'll say go for xperia sp, better processing power, better for graphic intense task/game. has more and larger battery capacity.

Xperia T is also a nice phone to have, has stereo speakers, more internal storage. but i think SP is just better overall.

• 2014-11-18 15:37
  • i5x7

I am reading all your forum reviews .This little article is after 6 months of usage of SP.

1. With stock on board , I was facing a no of errors and crashes with my handset . Some of the applications were partially functional. But since a lot of were not happy and satisfied from earlier OTA updates on the handset, I waited till 12.1.A.1.205 update came in

2. With this new update , I have realized following changes :

(a)UI is much cleaner .
(b)There is almost no lag.
(c)The themes are much more pleasant .
(d)Ram management has definitely improved in gaming.(e)The white background in settings is more adorable.
(f)Ambient light sensor now is working properly.
(g)The new walkman update has enabled equiliser options which were not present earlier on .
(h)THOUGH , THE BEST IMPROVEMENT IN SEEN IN CAMERA APP WICH IS NOW TAKING 3 TIMES BETTER PICTURES THAN BEFORE.
(i)A new sketch app is very useful as well as entertaining .

OVERALL , THIS UPDATE IS REALLY WORTH IT . YOU WONT REGRET INSTALLING IT .

AND LAST BUT NOT THE LEAST , GIVE MORE SUGGESTIONS THAN FIGHTING FOR COMPARISON.

• 2014-11-18 15:09
  • uwVS

> In reply to XperiaSp™ @ 2014-11-18 12:48 from i5x7 - click to readConsidering overall performance which one is better???

• 2014-11-18 13:39
  • XNi$

> In reply to Shohan Mohammad @ 2014-11-17 17:19 from XNi$ - click to readif you want better camera then go for Xperia T, it has higher megapixel count. if you want performance and newer Android version then go for Xperia SP has a faster chip and newer GPU.

• 2014-11-18 12:48
  • i5x7
Total of 10227 user reviews and opinions for Sony Xperia SP.