Sony Xperia SP - user opinions and reviews

8.3
8.2
8.2
1985

> In reply to Airborne @ 2014-09-23 11:27 from KIfB - click to readI really think there's something wrong with your phone, either that or you may have left something running in the background. when i sleep with my SP fully charged, it only drains around 2% in the morning when i wake up

• 2014-09-23 17:41
  • i5x7

> In reply to Stephen @ 2014-09-21 18:31 from IVRe - click to readI AM Using this phone for 5 months..my one is doing the same...I Hope Sony will at least fix this on next update on 4.3 since they won't make us happy with kit kat

• 2014-09-23 17:34
  • 0UUx

> In reply to k.kaurint @ 2014-09-23 12:32 from XuSe - click to readno it won't affect the app or your progress on a game. it will just clear the cached data that includes pictures and log in details, so you would need to log in again and picture may take time to load again than before.

• 2014-09-23 13:45
  • i5x7

What if i clear the cached data in storage? Will it affect the application?? Pls suggest friends... Thanks :)

• 2014-09-23 12:32
  • XuSe

Hi People!!

My xperia sp battery is giving me little trouble that when i sleep in night and wake-up in the morning it falls approx 20% with no usage and stamina mode is also on..But sometimes the performance is so awesome and sometimes it sucks..What should i do ??

• 2014-09-23 11:27
  • KIfB

too bad, Sony didnt put 4.4 on this device. its a good device, even better than their 2014 midranger.. its my fourth android device from Sony (and Sony Ericsson), and maybe the last from Sony

• 2014-09-22 17:00
  • vf1H

> In reply to Stephen @ 2014-09-21 18:34 from IVRe - click to readNo Stephen. Mines not...

• 2014-09-22 15:32
  • bCaa

i guys iam using xperia sp since 1 year in this past 1 year my phone is struck 3 times only. battery backup also good in 3g mode 1 day and 2g mode 1 1/2 day battery will come. over all i fell happy. but i have an doubt about it upgradable to kit kat or not?

• 2014-09-22 13:06
  • rAf5

> In reply to bhushan17 @ 2014-09-21 17:45 from X0Ks - click to readI understand all people like kitkat, it has some new features, but unfortunately since sony already announced that SP won't get kitkat there's nothing much we can do and the only thing you can do is to root your phone to get kitkat if you don't want to root your phone then you can buy a new phone to get kitkat. if not then just be satisfied with your SP

• 2014-09-22 09:11
  • i5x7

plz tel mi some one is it single sim or dual...?

• 2014-09-22 09:04
  • HsKx

My phone battery getting very low... Without doing any thing in the phone battery get reduce 10% per hour... How I save my battery

• 2014-09-22 02:04
  • IWTZ

I own this phone and I can say, this is the first time I will end my contract early. The phone is well built but pretty average elsewhere. I also don't really like Timescape anymore, I never use Sony's in built apps.

• 2014-09-21 22:56
  • HD86

is it dual sim cell or single sim

• 2014-09-21 20:40
  • bELJ

Is there a way to prevent my metal frame paint from coming off? The red paint from my phone is coming off. Does this happen to the other colour phones?

• 2014-09-21 18:34
  • IVRe

> In reply to muiz93 @ 2014-09-18 06:29 from tuec - click to readMine freezes for about 3 seconds and the screen turns brownish. Happens about 3 or 4 times a day

• 2014-09-21 18:31
  • IVRe

Hello
We all Xperia sp customers have paid for that. And Sony sells sp with promise of kitkat update. We want official update of kitkat. Don't suggest us anything to root our phone.
Sorry for bad english.

• 2014-09-21 17:45
  • X0Ks

> In reply to XperiaSp™ @ 2014-09-12 15:53 from i5x7 - click to readHello
Sorry for bad english.

• 2014-09-21 17:05
  • X0Ks

> In reply to amir fahmi @ 2014-09-21 00:19 from KZ8L - click to readBoth devices will no longer receive updates from sony (both are running on android 4.3 jelly bean). Sp has a bigger display, better CPU and an even better GPU, while the xperia v is water resistant and has a better rear camera. Both phones have 1 GB of RAM, and while i dont know whether multitasking is good or bad on the xperia v, but sp is average at managing RAM and heavy games may lag at times due to bad RAM management. There are better phones out there, xperia zr (more RAM, waterproof, camera as good as xperia v, android 4.4), motorola moto x (2013 model) has more internal storage (but non-expandable), and matches the performance of xperia zr but also has been confirmed for an update to android L whenever it comes (currently on android 4.4).

• 2014-09-21 16:01
  • rA2T

> In reply to @life @ 2014-09-20 03:54 from PB7} - click to readRoot ur phone

• 2014-09-21 15:47
  • XNpC

Sony xperia sp and v, which is more better?

• 2014-09-21 00:19
  • KZ8L
Total of 10125 user reviews and opinions for Sony Xperia SP.