Sony Xperia SP - user opinions and reviews

8.2
8.1
8.1
2057

I have read that 4.3 hangs the phone a lot is that true.?? and are sony apps still update as now there is no more future official updates for this phone.?how is its last & final 4.3 update???I going to buy this phone in 4.1.2 so what us your opinion....???

• 2015-01-10 01:57
  • uZaT

hey guys i want a phone for watching movies and listening music and taking facebook photos and youtube videos ,and have good battery life so how is this w.r.t my demands.... please xpwria sp ownera share your experience.... I dont care about updates... is it still better than chinease Mtk quadcore phones..???

• 2015-01-09 17:44
  • uZaR

• 2015-01-09 14:11
  • uZaT

> In reply to skyblue @ 2015-01-08 16:44 from B{2B - click to readive experienced this problem just only one time. but i have no idea how to resolve it .

• 2015-01-09 09:36
  • iwpx

> In reply to skyblue @ 2015-01-08 16:44 from B{2B - click to readThat used to happen on the .266 and .201 firmwares on android 4.3 since they were unstable firmwares, I haven't faced any such issues on the older 12.0.A.2.254 (android 4.1.2) firmware or the .205 one that my phone currently has. So first do check your firmware version.

• 2015-01-08 20:41
  • rATs

> In reply to skyblue @ 2015-01-08 16:44 from B{2B - click to readAre you pertaining to the screen goes yellow for few seconds before going back to normal. it can happen anywhere

if not then i don't think i had the problem you have.

• 2015-01-08 17:21
  • i5x7

any1 had this problem with this sony were u can be scrolling through the phone and then out of nowhere it will freeze for a second and then the screen fades out then it restarts itself.

• 2015-01-08 16:44
  • B{2B

> In reply to Yuvi @ 2015-01-07 11:38 from vbV6 - click to readYes... DITTO :-)
Sp Excellent cell!

• 2015-01-08 05:00
  • Ibxv

Experia Sp Is one of The Best Smartphone...The Great Cell Phone I Have Ever Use ,Still Using It Since Last 2 Year's..

• 2015-01-07 11:38
  • vbV6

> In reply to Anonymous @ 2015-01-06 17:28 from rKPn - click to readvolume down + power

• 2015-01-07 04:08
  • HktE

I would like to know to screenshot.....and my problem is I updated my phone ...latter I can take screenshot.....

• 2015-01-06 17:28
  • rKPn

> In reply to spaceman_k11 @ 2015-01-05 18:38 from rASw - click to readtry snapshot instead of nightlies.. they are more stable than nightly .. for me mahadi and crystal PA Roms are more stable than other ROM

• 2015-01-06 04:03
  • 95Tx

> In reply to RAGNAROCK @ 2015-01-02 18:50 from X{Bw - click to readI am going to root my phone soon and will install the cyanogenmod 11 ROM on my phone. Could you please tell me the build type (snapshot or nightly) and the bulid date?

• 2015-01-05 18:38
  • rASw

its handsome, but the problem is its restart automatically after sometime. this make me very bad. low battery life and bad camera also, not suggested to buy

• 2015-01-05 15:28
  • Kh2M

xperia sp very very is beautiful

• 2015-01-05 12:23
  • 3pWA

> In reply to RAGNAROCK @ 2015-01-02 18:50 from X{Bw - click to read1)video playback fix - go to setting - developer option - and untick NU player ,
2) audio fix - flash these three viper audio files through recovery
3) mobile data fix - Initial Setup
1. Download and install $cripter from here : https://
play.google.com/store/apps/d...scripter&hl=e­n
2. Download the script from here : http://d-h.st/uNK
3. Save the script to the root internal storage directory.
4. Open $cripter and press and hold on the MobileData_Fix.sh.
Click edit and check the 'Run as root' checkbox.
5. Turn mobile data on and tap on the script. You'll have a
app in the drawer )
3. Tap on the script.

• 2015-01-04 05:01
  • HktE

cm 12 is looks like stable now .. u can use it as daily driver.. all bugs r fixed.... scroll down below link and flash Mr Steve 24/11 build step by step .. http://forum.xda-developers.co...47194/page51

• 2015-01-04 04:50
  • HktE

I rooted my device, I also installed CM11 4.4.4 but i didnt like the interface so reverted to the stock ROM. On XDA forums read that CM12 is released but its quite unstable. Also the developer lost his phone so the ROM development is now stopped. Day before yesterday there is a new ROM released Resurrection Remix but this is also unstable. If you have installed some stable ROM please let me know.

• 2015-01-02 18:50
  • X{Bw

phone is good in terms of performance...im using it for past 1 year... camera sucks..night the flash is not giving its full potential...

• 2015-01-02 18:33
  • 2TbW

I am using this phone since 8 month.. Best smart phone o my life.. Sony xperia sp beat galaxy s3, galaxy note 2... Its great phone in the best price...
1. Sexy look
2. Immolation notification led ber, and visualiser
3. Battery is awesome, normal uses 2 days of battery uses.. Gaming and surfing Internet 1 day of backup
4. Gaming experience os good. Connect joystick and play game. Also connect mouse keyboard also..
5. Usb flash drive support
6. Camera is good better then xperia z... Beat 13MP...
7. Video experience is good.. Bravia engine 2 and 319ppi of density.
8. 4.6 inc standard size of screen. Easy to use..
9. Parfomance is good
10. Vary fast phone
11. No hanging problem
12. Evry thong is fine. Nothing problem
13.. Last uodate 4.3. If you want kitket, lolipop.. Then root it
.....

• 2015-01-02 04:25
  • t1$B
Total of 10546 user reviews and opinions for Sony Xperia SP.