Sony Xperia SP - user opinions and reviews

8.1
8.2
1951

Dear Sony Engg.

1) Images serial no. are change when we change the storage location. If we move images to memory card then serial no. already available. So we rename all images. It is very bad system. Images serial no. should be not change during we change the storage location.
2) When we see the images in album from Camera folder but there is showing another images which we not capture. In camera folder images should be show only that we have captured. we have saved images from whatsapp and facebook maximum images shown in camera folder that is wrong.

Pls Solved all problem in next update.

Thanks

• 2014-09-14 11:25
  • vwjx

Does anyone know what the best settings are for useing the phones camera in low light for example in a club or rave? I seem to get a lot of blurred photos in low light where it catches movement and doesn't focus well. I have worked out how to get good day light photos which I am very happy with after taking advice from xda forum but I am struggling with low light photos.
Please help.
4.3, 205 update my only lags are when opening the camera.

• 2014-09-14 09:50
  • pJ7W

> In reply to Ralphi @ 2014-09-12 07:52 from 2@rs - click to readI agree with u.This is why sony is getting unpopular among the people.Sony should look back their own title make.believe. SONY u r not eligible for this kind of slogan.

• 2014-09-14 06:44
  • XN8h

.207 has a problem for me. Occasionally, the screen freezes and becomes yellowish and dark for a few seconds.
Does anyone faced this problem?
Can I make a complaint to Sony?

• 2014-09-14 03:41
  • IVRe

> In reply to X-BC @ 2014-09-13 14:41 from Ki4m - click to readX- Bx get a clue mate, and go elsewhere to wine like a baby hehe

• 2014-09-13 21:27
  • IbxF

> In reply to nikhil @ 2014-09-11 17:56 from KShk - click to readMicromax? What's it, kinda toy for kids Lolzzzzzz......

• 2014-09-13 19:49
  • XNpC

> In reply to Abu7732 @ 2014-09-12 15:01 from KZ8F - click to readM2 is better for software formance but it has bad voice senser so talking sond is bad not clear also its camera's snap photos resolution is worth . in sp all thing is better tan ma but software is not upgradable

• 2014-09-13 17:03
  • 7wji

> In reply to Abu7732 @ 2014-09-12 15:01 from KZ8F - click to readGo for another brand, but if you want sony, go for M2 then, but don't expect any fix for any bugs faced by sony, coz i knew lot of their device was treated really bad, harakiri style you know ?

• 2014-09-13 14:41
  • Ki4m

> In reply to Android4.4 @ 2014-09-13 05:50 from Qu8c - click to readAnd who are you to tell us to stop complaining?We have rights and we want them.

• 2014-09-13 09:29
  • 9DR}

.207 update is actually good. performance wise Sp is can be compared with the flagship phones, although Sony announces that it will not get Kitkat anymore, I think sony knows best for the Sp. So people stop complaining the device is already a beast!!!

• 2014-09-13 05:50
  • Qu8c

No more sony. Better China Brand.

• 2014-09-13 04:05
  • wr4$

> In reply to XperiaSp™ @ 2014-09-12 15:53 from i5x7 - click to readLies. All they care about is the top phones and the top payers. We as mid payers do not have the right to be treated well in their view. Stop defending those capitalists.

• 2014-09-12 22:05
  • aj9X

sony is fraud it break its promises why it is unable to update of 4.4 kitkat for xperia sp which is really capable of that update

• 2014-09-12 21:45
  • vGxc

> In reply to XperiaSp™ @ 2014-09-12 15:53 from i5x7 - click to readAll I can see is that you shift your tune whenever you're backed against a wall with undeniable facts and you're unable to provide any evidence for your... claims. Even if one is to disregard all of your posts, your nickname openly tells that you cannot be objective when it comes to Sony. Therefore, write whatever you want in the future, I'm not spending any more of my time by engaging in more "discussions" with a fanboy, as they are empirically impossible to reason with or see things objectively.

• 2014-09-12 18:09
  • pW4B

Smarter...better and faster phone...and the best product from sony in the middile range.I've brought it even sony has stopped production.That much i love this phone and sony that i am satisfied with it till now.Now SONY HAD MADE A SHIT DECISION TO CHEAT ALL CUSTOMERS----NO OS UPDATE????ARE WE FOOLS???? I kindly request sony to bring a 4.4 ANDROID Update TO SP....

• 2014-09-12 16:09
  • fCx%

> In reply to Yelsy @ 2014-09-11 16:21 from pW4B - click to readwhat you didn't get is that sony DID tried to provide kitkat to SP but unfortunately they did not succeed they may have a good reason for it, also at least they are decent enough to change it to "under investigation" even if it took months for them to change it. If you want kitkat that badly then go install cyanogenmod, what's the problem? SP is still a good phone without kitkat so don't make a very big deal out of it.

• 2014-09-12 15:53
  • i5x7

Disguested with .207 update.
During calls back button, options like search messages and key board dont work at all.

• 2014-09-12 15:52
  • fCx%

Even with the latest update, I'm still getting some issues with the phone. My screen will suddenly freezes and become yellowish for about 4 seconds. And then Sony decided to stop the support.
Is there anyone facing with the same problem. Or should I make a complaint to Sony until they solve it? Where can I make that complaint?

• 2014-09-12 15:32
  • uCpf

Which phone is worth buyying!! Xperia Sp or m2 aqua.

• 2014-09-12 15:01
  • KZ8F
Total of 9899 user reviews and opinions for Sony Xperia SP.