Sony Xperia SP - user opinions and reviews

8.2
8.0
8.1
2077

I loved this phone when I first got it but hate it now. It has good camera functions and is a good size but I have had so many problems. The phone kept turning itself off, mid phone call once, and wouldn't let me answer calls. I had it repaired but it just got worse, so had a replacement refurbished Xperia sp. Within a month it has played up doing exactly the same. I'm replacing for Samsung. My previous phone was a Xperia ray and had problems with that too ending up with a replacement phone again. I will never have Sony Xperia again

• 2015-05-05 21:45
  • 3xdq

i want to boot my sp. plz tell me about full procedure. advantage & disadvantage. anybody boot to 5.0 lollipop. thnks in advance.

• 2015-05-04 19:36
  • uwxB

> In reply to nivin @ 2015-04-26 20:10 from rKHu - click to readPlugin your headphone jack, play a song now close the app and remove the headphones.. Boom your sound will be back.

• 2015-05-04 05:20
  • uWEf

How to move applications to sd card without rooting

• 2015-05-03 18:12
  • YTcS

nivin

hard reset
1. turn off phone
2.Next hold and press Volume Up + Volume Down + Power button until you see menu.
In this menu choose option Recovery using Volume Down to navigate, and Volume Up.
3.If Volume Up doesn't work, then use Power button to select.
4.Now you will see yellow triangle and Android logo.
5.Then press Volume Down + Volume Up to see menu.
6.Please use Volume buttons to browse option "wipe data / factory reset", and confirm that using Power button.
7.Select option "Yes -- delete all user data".
After that accept "reboot system now".

• 2015-04-27 12:09
  • Hxen

nivin

hard reset
1. turn off phone
3.If Volume Up doesn't work, then use Power button to select.
4.Now you will see yellow triangle and Android logo.
5.Then press Volume Down + Volume Up to see menu.
7.Select option "Yes -- delete all user data".
After that accept "reboot system now".

• 2015-04-27 12:07
  • Hxen

> In reply to Malik Mujeeb @ 2015-04-21 08:37 from PUMX - click to readXperia sp is a great phone. Great battery backup. Camera
But ram not enough
If this phone have 2 gb ram that this phone is awesome

• 2015-04-27 10:50
  • t}Af

Guys plz help me..
I have using Xperia sp from before month with smoothly. But now I have faceing some problem. Ie is if hear the music with loudspeaker speaker is not working, but if get call the phone is is ring in normal sound..and I didn't get any notification sound also. does any one know the problem? Is this board complaint?

• 2015-04-26 20:10
  • rKHu

> In reply to anonimus @ 2015-04-25 10:27 from 39kR - click to readTry to boot your phone in safe mode to see if a app you installed is causing the problem.

More info here: http://lifehacker.com/5965022/...to-safe-mode

PS: Sorry for my bad english.

• 2015-04-26 08:07
  • LsV}

> In reply to anonimus @ 2015-04-25 10:27 from 39kR - click to readI see. in that case, u need to see what apps is causing the problem. try to recall the latest app or changes u made to the phone when it started that problem.

• 2015-04-26 07:10
  • tue1

> In reply to Ephraim C @ 2015-04-25 05:52 from RJhb - click to readNo, I am using only original theme, nothing from play store as theme. I do have a password since I got the phone but problem started only few months ago. So, I guess something else is causing a problem. :-(

• 2015-04-25 10:27
  • 39kR

> In reply to stolen @ 2015-04-20 10:14 from utu9 - click to readHey. The camera software is not good for this Xperia Sp. It looks greenish when taken indoors. Even outdoors, the image are heavily process. The images are sharp but got greenish noise Which makes the image looks bad. Nothing to do with the one or two year. Is not good from the beginning. Is fine for me cause I use A camera to take photos.

• 2015-04-25 05:59
  • RJhb

> In reply to anonimus @ 2015-04-24 19:18 from nnQx - click to readHey. Are u using third party themes from the play store? are u also using a password or pattern lock screen? If so, u need to change back to the original Xperia Themes. It cannot use third party themes and use lockscreen password together. It will cause your phone to restart.

• 2015-04-25 05:52
  • RJhb

My Sony Xperia SP, is constantly resetting itself for a day, then stops doing it for a few days then does it again. It is driving me crazy. Does anyone knows how to fix this?

Thanks

• 2015-04-24 19:18
  • nnQx

> In reply to vijay @ 2015-04-20 16:21 from vG{y - click to readYes it is possible.

Flash a 4.1 C5302 Indian FTF using flashtool.

go to xdadevelopers for more info.

• 2015-04-23 09:13
  • YQdA

> In reply to Malik Mujeeb @ 2015-04-21 08:37 from PUMX - click to readJust wait for Sony XPERIA M4 Aqua or buy Xpreria Z.... Dont buy this it is old now...

• 2015-04-22 17:52
  • KID@

hi guys iam using xperia sp last 2 years its better experiance to me becasuse its batery also 1 day on listening music also. over all net speed also good. in last 2 yrs it struck only 5-6 times only no problem.

• 2015-04-21 12:52
  • uup6

Hi body Sony Xperia SP looking great but Ram not enough I want ram 1.5GB or 2GB What you say???

• 2015-04-21 08:37
  • PUMX

I love this phone from I purchased and it was almost 2 years ago. The update was a extra and I am happy because is not very old and its specs are good for me.

• 2015-04-21 05:47
  • kgg4

> In reply to Ephraim C @ 2015-04-17 10:05 from IV@K - click to readi want my xperia sp to get down to 4.1.is it possible??

• 2015-04-20 16:21
  • vG{y
Total of 10621 user reviews and opinions for Sony Xperia SP.