Sony Xperia SP - user opinions and reviews

8.3
8.2
8.2
1927

> In reply to krdigz @ 2014-08-18 10:47 from t7Xk - click to readYour Not Confused...
your just a competitor Marketer making up Questions!

• 2014-08-18 20:38
  • 4S}1

> In reply to mag c @ 2014-08-15 19:37 from XNpC - click to readMag c i m warning you to not to do that for cleaning ur lens mine got worse than a vga cam and service center asking for 1500 rupees ( 25 us dollars). How much did u buy ur lens for?

• 2014-08-18 14:11
  • vbJN

> In reply to mag c @ 2014-08-15 19:37 from XNpC - click to readMan i am w

• 2014-08-18 13:49
  • 2@cK

Hi guys, for those techno geeks out there, is the LG G2 mini worth to replace my Xperia SP? Some reviews say that the g2 mini has a longer battery life and better (8mp) camera. Also, it's already on 4.4.2 kitkat. I'm still satisfied with my XSP, but I am confused if i should get it or not since i can get it 4 free with my current carrier plan.

Philippines, Globe subscriber

• 2014-08-18 10:47
  • t7Xk

Can anyone tell me , is this support video calling though it has front camera ?

Plz guys answer me ..

• 2014-08-18 08:45
  • vwj%

im planning to buy sp...does t support video calling?urgent reply pls guys

• 2014-08-18 06:59
  • uwT4

get the sony xperia kapish not being rude!!!!!!!!

• 2014-08-17 23:41
  • LaRF

The WiFi problem has been fixed after the 4.3 update

• 2014-08-17 23:23
  • ajH3

> In reply to armas @ 2014-08-17 09:13 from Lw1Z - click to readMoto x for sure. Better quality display (same resolution but way better contrast and overall quality because moto x has an AMOLED display while SP has an LCD), twice as much RAM, stock android interface which is even less demanding on the RAM and CPU, and more internal storage (16 GB but its non-expandable unlike SP's expandable 8 GB storage). Also, SP is still yet to get an update to android 4.4 while moto x got android 4.4 several months ago and its even confirmed to get the android L version after it gets released. Both phones have the same chipset but other than that moto x beats sp on all fronts.

• 2014-08-17 22:02
  • 7jVe

Have this phone and it is awesome you can get anything on it such a whatsapp,Facebook,instagram,flipagram and so much more.
Very strong phone love it!!!!!!!!!

• 2014-08-17 20:31
  • LaRF

Hi friends,any body know if we receive Kit Kat or not ? its still under investigation in Sony mobile website :(

• 2014-08-17 20:05
  • HInX

nice phone for this price camera is so good and processor is better than quad core music is very well.battery backup is also nice

• 2014-08-17 19:59
  • uwc9

Everything in this phone is good and till date I ve no complaints
But worst part in it has front cam but doesn't support video calling

• 2014-08-17 19:38
  • YTd2

Hey guys.I'm planning to buy XSP.But I heard there's a problem with Wifi.Can it be fixed(Without rooting).I use wifi (And i can't change settings on router ) daily.I really like this phone ,but it will be a useless brick without wifi.(I had to choose between XM2 and XSP).Any suggestions or advice guys???

• 2014-08-17 12:58
  • iwpx

• 2014-08-17 12:54
  • iwpx

Plan to buy one. Xperia SP or Moto X???? Which one???

• 2014-08-17 09:13
  • Lw1Z

> In reply to k11 @ 2014-08-16 18:32 from rAZ{ - click to readHey Mate I do uns wat ua tri to tel m! :)
Well from the previous updates it doesn't look like sony is giving a good firmware update and also the kitkat updates haven't been great buddy!
So with the update period ryt on the edge I doubt if I can c sony prove us all wrong with a super stable kitkat update and if thy don't I see this Thread flooding in with demands fr a Bug Fix :D

• 2014-08-17 08:35
  • utF{

3 month back I brought sony sp after updating software it making me made,
1. while charging I unble to unlock d screen & while using internet also I'm facing d same problem
2. while charging screen getting on and off automatically
3. it frequently getting switch on and off automatically.
pl. friend help me what I have to do to over come this problem.
thanks

• 2014-08-17 07:34
  • S1NY

> In reply to sandy @ 2014-08-16 10:56 from H4Xs - click to readIs better to buy Sony Xperi SP because it is android and hav a lot of apps not like Blackberry Z10 support just JAVA Apps.The Spect or Blackberry Z10 are better but i dont suggest to you.

• 2014-08-16 21:30
  • 0TFK

> In reply to Anonymous @ 2014-08-16 16:36 from iwpx - click to readNo doubt xperia sp

• 2014-08-16 19:42
  • rKaJ
Total of 9619 user reviews and opinions for Sony Xperia SP.