hey guys , i'm in middle of a crisis here ,will you just tell me which one is better xperia tx or xperia sp ? pleeeeeeeeeez ,i,m beging you guys.
Hey guys weigh is 155 gms but thanks to it's.Omnibalance design it feels light weigh at 135-138gms seriously n reality it is not bulky and heavy..... So anyone agree with this point......guys...for more details leave ur questions to me I'll clarify if I can
and Whats about its camera quality. Is it bad than even micromax canvas?
i bought this phone today and im loving it! very good phone! just battery life isnt what i expected but still much better than apple! i recommend to buy this phone, much better than xperia z.. xperia sp 1.7 dual core krait is so much faster than xperia z quadcore krait!! but downside is xperia sp has only 1gb ram .. but overall 4.5 star phone!
irshad786, 28 Jun 2013anybody updated sp wit 257... ?? wat are the changes and improvement? thanks for replies Not yet...
ansag247, 27 Jun 2013Hi Amandeep, I feel its not a software issue may be a hardware problem, even after updating t... moreI dont have any issue regarding hanging but sometimes it does hang for a second or while..there are touch issues but it doesn't bother me...but on using fb only..otherwise it never lags or hang....may be u got the faulty one...your bad.... :(
anybody updated sp wit 257... ?? wat are the changes and improvement? thanks for replies
Touch problem... See the link
Review of xperia sp after 3 days of usage:
1st of all i wanna tell u i m not at all crazy sony lover... Actually i was using galaxy s2 before and my frnd had bought this fone on 1st day launch... Here m not going to tell u abt illuminating lights or ppi or gpu n all..
1.CAMERA: camera is worst ever i hv seen on smartphone... Even galaxy grand's camera far better than this... I dont knw what sony is doing as i remember 7 years ago the only brand is known for camera that is SONY and now he is using some xmore (latest technology) and the result is this...!!!
2. DISPLAY : display is very good with grt ppi and resolution BUT BUT BUT only from 90 degree.. Otherwise black becomes grey and all ppi and resolution and the great great BRAVIA ENGINE 2 is useless
3. GAMING : as it has adreno 320 so its expected that gaming xperience will be super.. But its not... I dont knw what happening with it every game like subway surfer, where is my water even small games like angry bird giving every time pause...(i have format once hope that it will get fix but no :@ I am not saying it cant run those games even nova3 and nfs even wild blood is running but automatically PAUSE i dont know y it is but ya gaming is butter smooth on this while running.. Only that regular pause irritates me.
4. TOUCH PROBLEM: this phone has really a touch problem.... Believe me guys while typing all this i went back so many times for correcting spelling because this phone not responding my touch every time and many words are skipped while typing... 1st tym i thought it is happening only in sony's keyboard but later i have installed swiftkey but the problem is still there.
5. BATTERY : battery is good and drops upto 23% in an hour while continues gaming but my xpectations were higher from 2370 mah but its not a big deal for me.
6. SENSORS : light sensor is worse and useless... Even s2 has a great light sensor.
NOTE: guys problem no. 3 and problem no. 4 is the new thing m facing.. Even my frnd bought this product on 1st day launch and his sp has no touch and gaming problem even i personally checked that... I dont knw but i have a strong feeling that that the latest lot of xperia sp having this problem... Even i have notice on gsmarena.com that recently many peoples complaining about the touch problem but m facing 1 more problem in gaming... If anybody also facing this problem than do write mail to the company.
Or u can call 1800-3000-2800 (toll free)
Plz guys do tell ur problems to them... May be that nokia's BL-5C story returns and we get our handset
In removable battery mobile, One can remove the battery and shut down the mobile & restart.
But in Xperia SP, in case of hanging of mobile. what should i do to shut down and restart.
Xperia SP users, Plz Answer. If you face the problem of hanging.
it was said that camera is 8 mp but when the camera is used in HDR mode (on) the Resolution of the Camera is only 7 mp & battery drains out faster then expected
ansag247, 27 Jun 2013Guys, I am using this phone from past 2 month, and just want to tell you, please DO NOT go for... moreMaybe it's just your phone?I use sp for quite a while now and it's great. I never have problem with it so I guess it's unfair for you to ask people to not buying it.
HTC Two, 27 Jun 2013I quit Sony because i wasn't able to do PROXY setting on XPERIA ARC. My question now is, Does ... moreARC HAS proxy settings added after ics update (4.0.4)/ and yes sp does have that, and every phone running on android 4.0.4 + has proxy manually configurable
I love this phone ive been using it now for several months and i was previously a apple iphone user and find apple BORING. The phone is lovely to use and lovely to type on the only thing i dont like is taking a screen shot on the phone as you have to push in the side of the phone but i really love the battery life and all on the phone but could someone tell me the best way to close down the phone
I quit Sony because i wasn't able to do PROXY setting on XPERIA ARC. My question now is, Does this SP have that configurable PROXY?
arun , 27 Jun 2013pls tel me guys about sp i want to buy sony sp give clear information about that sp which is b... moreHi there, I am using this month from past 2 months, am not satisfied with the performance, go for Nokia Lumia series, SP has lot of Touch screen problem, and gets Hanged again and again, so re-think or go for Xperia Z.