Sony Xperia SP - user opinions and reviews

8.2
8.0
8.1
2083

> In reply to Guvanthi @ 2015-02-20 08:59 from iwpx - click to readhaha are you sure it's the phone's fault? maybe she just con you to buy her a new phone and after she got it she breaks up with you. or maybe she like another man. :)

• 2015-02-20 12:50
  • i5x7

I bought this for my girlfriend.She broke up with me after few days. Worst phone ever!!!. Never buy this. -_-

• 2015-02-20 08:59
  • iwpx

> In reply to someone @ 2015-02-10 11:45 from 3nsE - click to readYou will not receive the delivery report, but still if the delivery report is activated you will can see the tick mark (nike logo for referance) in the message screen just below the message you have sent.

• 2015-02-19 21:43
  • 98c{

Dear Sony Engineering Team,

Pls note

I have faced following problems:

1) When we capture a picture and video then that save in Internal memory from serial no. 1 2 3....
But if we moved that picture to others folder then we again capture the pictures or videos then that picture and videos beginning serial no from 1 2 3
Now we can try to moving new captured pictures and videos to edited folder. Then not moving because there is already same serial no. This is a very big problem...
Now how much pictures and videos rename for move. That folder
Or
We can change storage location then comes same problem

So Pls rectify this problem
Thanks...

• 2015-02-18 20:05
  • rAPn

Hi Dear Sony Owner and Engineering Team,

Will you release the Kitkat and Lollipop Version for Sony Xperia SP C5302?
We are waiting from last one year
Now we can't more wait.
Now we decided we will sell the Xperia Sp and then buy new mobile which OS Kitkat or Lollipop.

If You can make the Os Kitkat for Sony Xperia SP then good otherwise we are not satisfied with Sony mobiles.

Many cell phone now coming Kitkat and Lollipop Version in lowest price.

Shame Sony....

• 2015-02-18 19:55
  • rAPn

> In reply to M.S.Y @ 2015-02-17 15:15 from KIgm - click to readhehe you are right about that i'm the same guy. i'm just dropping by. ;)

• 2015-02-18 09:11
  • i5x7

> In reply to XperiaZ1™ @ 2015-02-17 10:19 from i5x7 - click to readMR. XperiaZ1™ I think you are same guy whsose Nickname was Xperia SP™ before he bought Z1...:P

• 2015-02-17 15:15
  • KIgm

> In reply to navneet @ 2015-02-15 08:29 from rAP@ - click to readmove apps to SD card is not available on xperia SP. aps2sd app won't work on non-rooted phones.

• 2015-02-17 10:19
  • i5x7

Xperia SP gets lollipop! oh wait it doesn't.

• 2015-02-16 18:33
  • DVrp

how to move apps from internal storage to sd card in Xperia sp 4.3 jelly bean without root.

• 2015-02-15 08:29
  • rAP@

Okay so there's smoke coming out my phone?! Have I damaged the battery?

• 2015-02-14 14:51
  • mp}P

For all XSP lovers who were facing prblm with the led bar not working after 8.5.A.2.7 walkman update, Sony has released a new update 8.5.A.2.8...I have just updated walkman with this update and now the LED lights are working absolutely fine.GREAT JOB SONY...LOVE MY XSPlendid!!!

• 2015-02-13 10:06
  • 2SGS

great phone for the budget. Did not experience none of the issues that read on previous comments. GPS works allways fine.Games ok. Battery for one day with all this specs? great phone! Next will be z3 comp.
Thanks

• 2015-02-12 15:21
  • MNt%

Serious bug in this phone. I use it as GPS in my car, so it is standing on the dashboard in landscape mode. Now when you want to call someone from your contact list, it simply doesn't work. Go to "contacts", you get the list with al your contacts in it. Select the person you would like to call. His or her phone number appears. Tapping on the phone number doesn't do anything. If you put the phone in portrait mode, then it works. It would surprise me that nobody discovered this bug before. Furthermore the GPS antenna sometimes doesn't work. In order to make it work, I have to shut down the phone and restart it. Quitting and relaunching the app using the GPS antenna doesn't do the trick. In Google chrome, the button at the bottom of the phone used to go to the previous web page sometimes doesn't respond. So I have to quit the browser and relaunch it. No more Sony for me I'm afraid.

• 2015-02-12 12:19
  • p@tC

> In reply to nesix @ 2014-07-02 19:14 from JFkh - click to readHi, did you solved this problem? Same thing is happening to me, delivery report is turned on but i don't receive reports.

• 2015-02-10 11:45
  • 3nsE

jashan@XSPlendid
thanks bro. when your led lights doesnt work on the WALKMAN UPDATE, just uninstall the updates then it will work again hehe
repost i hope other people like me that has same problem can read this =)

• 2015-02-10 11:08
  • sxtc

> In reply to Shaz @ 2015-02-09 07:46 from KIRS - click to readhey bro ... its depends on your luck... i have bought 2 mobiles brand new but without warranty... so far i did not experience any problem,my bro bought q mobile with warranty and after 6 months he got some dead pixel in lcd but service center refused to claim it as it does not come under warranty.
if you are willing to buy xperia sp then i will not recommend you.in sony xperia brand i will recommend you to buy its z series only....hope you understand if you any query or question feel free to ask i am here to help you bro....:)

• 2015-02-10 08:10
  • KICn

> In reply to Anonymous @ 2015-02-08 22:37 from Yiq} - click to readit's true...

• 2015-02-10 07:04
  • 2WHf

I would like to know that sony has no official warrenty in pakistan. so should i have buy sony phone without official warrenty or not.

• 2015-02-09 07:46
  • KIRS

Xperia SP is Sony's corner of shame. Sony - the camera company that has one of the top of the line professional gear in professional photography and cinematography produces mobile phone with a camera that is worse then my 9years old samsung U700.
Whoever decided on the quality for the camera should be fired from the company and never be allowed into tech industry.

• 2015-02-08 22:37
  • Yiq}
Total of 10651 user reviews and opinions for Sony Xperia SP.