Sony Xperia SP - user opinions and reviews

8.3
8.2
8.2
1983

thinking of buying the sony xperia shoud i is it a good phone for someone who likes lisining mp3s

• 2014-09-24 20:33
  • PdTy

really this is a superb 4n.
i am using this 4n.
this is better than samsung devices..

• 2014-09-24 15:40
  • iwpx

> In reply to fangweile @ 2014-09-24 12:15 from wYAI - click to readWhat??!
You obviously don't need help since you took the time type benefits of all three Sony cells!

• 2014-09-24 15:01
  • Ibxj

I am still undecided what to buy. My options are, xperia sp, m2 or m2 aqua. Since m2 aqua is not yet release, i don't have an idea what should it cost.

I love xsp because of its adreno 320,720p display, illuminating light and also the design. However i am in doubt about its display quality (viewing angles) and now it officially confirmed that no kitkat update.

M2 however is the best design for me over xsp. I love the perfect OmniBalance design. Totally flat, slim and attractive design + an update to latest android 4.4 kitkat. Some review said that it is having a better viewing angles but not superior because it doesnt have IPS display compared to m2aqua.

If m2aqua came with a little increase in price range, should i go for it or take xsp which i think more powerful in terms of processor and gpu.
I am still in confusion between performance, design and appearance... I think someone will help me decide what to buy.. Thanks in advance

• 2014-09-24 12:15
  • wYAI

my sp is successfully completed one year, all things in sp are good expect camera..

• 2014-09-24 06:04
  • 2WHf

I got update to Album, Walkman and Movies apps. After updated I feel phone becomes smooth than ever with 4.3 OS.

• 2014-09-23 20:29
  • 7wyU

it is a great phone it is really better than Samsung and other Android phones I feel very happy with Xperia

• 2014-09-23 19:14
  • rAWe

I recently acquired this device bt I realise the screen is non responsive at times to touch....what could be the problem and there is no setting on screen sensitivity?

• 2014-09-23 19:13
  • Nq56

> In reply to Airborne @ 2014-09-23 11:27 from KIfB - click to readI really think there's something wrong with your phone, either that or you may have left something running in the background. when i sleep with my SP fully charged, it only drains around 2% in the morning when i wake up

• 2014-09-23 17:41
  • i5x7

> In reply to Stephen @ 2014-09-21 18:31 from IVRe - click to readI AM Using this phone for 5 months..my one is doing the same...I Hope Sony will at least fix this on next update on 4.3 since they won't make us happy with kit kat

• 2014-09-23 17:34
  • 0UUx

> In reply to k.kaurint @ 2014-09-23 12:32 from XuSe - click to readno it won't affect the app or your progress on a game. it will just clear the cached data that includes pictures and log in details, so you would need to log in again and picture may take time to load again than before.

• 2014-09-23 13:45
  • i5x7

What if i clear the cached data in storage? Will it affect the application?? Pls suggest friends... Thanks :)

• 2014-09-23 12:32
  • XuSe

Hi People!!

My xperia sp battery is giving me little trouble that when i sleep in night and wake-up in the morning it falls approx 20% with no usage and stamina mode is also on..But sometimes the performance is so awesome and sometimes it sucks..What should i do ??

• 2014-09-23 11:27
  • KIfB

too bad, Sony didnt put 4.4 on this device. its a good device, even better than their 2014 midranger.. its my fourth android device from Sony (and Sony Ericsson), and maybe the last from Sony

• 2014-09-22 17:00
  • vf1H

> In reply to Stephen @ 2014-09-21 18:34 from IVRe - click to readNo Stephen. Mines not...

• 2014-09-22 15:32
  • bCaa

i guys iam using xperia sp since 1 year in this past 1 year my phone is struck 3 times only. battery backup also good in 3g mode 1 day and 2g mode 1 1/2 day battery will come. over all i fell happy. but i have an doubt about it upgradable to kit kat or not?

• 2014-09-22 13:06
  • rAf5

> In reply to bhushan17 @ 2014-09-21 17:45 from X0Ks - click to readI understand all people like kitkat, it has some new features, but unfortunately since sony already announced that SP won't get kitkat there's nothing much we can do and the only thing you can do is to root your phone to get kitkat if you don't want to root your phone then you can buy a new phone to get kitkat. if not then just be satisfied with your SP

• 2014-09-22 09:11
  • i5x7

plz tel mi some one is it single sim or dual...?

• 2014-09-22 09:04
  • HsKx

My phone battery getting very low... Without doing any thing in the phone battery get reduce 10% per hour... How I save my battery

• 2014-09-22 02:04
  • IWTZ

I own this phone and I can say, this is the first time I will end my contract early. The phone is well built but pretty average elsewhere. I also don't really like Timescape anymore, I never use Sony's in built apps.

• 2014-09-21 22:56
  • HD86
Total of 10113 user reviews and opinions for Sony Xperia SP.