Sony Xperia T - user opinions and reviews

Sony

7.1

nobody in sony think about flagship mobile customer policy?. who is going to buy a flagship sony mobile after this frustrating experience? They gave our money to Bond and forget his product support.
I never will buy another sony product as my next TV.

• 2014-11-09 18:48
  • n%%E

> In reply to scotty @ 2014-11-01 21:45 from 3JnV - click to readWith the correct charger it takes 2 hours max to charge. If you use other xperia charger like one for live Walkman then it will take over 3hours to fully charge. Multi tasking is a bit pathetic on this phone. Should never have been sold as a flagship device.

• 2014-11-09 01:23
  • 39xV

Probably the most frustrating phone I`ve ever been locked in a contract with... Battery life too short, charging time too long and to prove the ladies right, cannot multi-task without overheating, so probably the male of the species...

In all seriousness, I would not recommend this handset at all and has probably unfairly caused me to lose confidence in Xperias... in fact my back-up samsung Galaxy Ace does a better job with my 16gb memory card !

• 2014-11-03 22:25
  • JaKK

I have an xperia t. It seems to take forever to charge the battery and when charged it drains very quickly. Does anyone know the normal battery life and charging time for this phone?

• 2014-11-01 21:45
  • 3JnV

> In reply to baluch @ 2014-11-01 01:15 from s9H1 - click to readhad this problem on holidays took 4 days before i woke up one morning and kept pressing the 3 buttons on the side at same time then on one of the presses it buzzed and came back on hope this works for you i think it might have over charged and needs to run battery down a bit

• 2014-11-01 15:40
  • 0TcB

> In reply to baluch @ 2014-11-01 01:15 from s9H1 - click to readyes i had same problem hold 3 side buttons at same time this seem to fix it for me hope this works for you

• 2014-11-01 15:28
  • 0TcB

i have a sony xperia T so last night i kept it on charging and in morning i saw that it is turn off and is not turing on.so can anybody help me?

• 2014-11-01 01:15
  • s9H1

Hiiiii
when it release the Kitkat update
the google already ready to launch the new version of android
Lolipop
Plz make a possible update the Kitkat

• 2014-10-30 08:42
  • 7w5G

in general is sony xperia t a good/bad phone ?

• 2014-10-27 23:40
  • fuvF

It is running on android 4.3...tried rolling back to 4.1, then back to 4.3, but the problem still exists

• 2014-10-26 20:34
  • Gfuu

> In reply to Gryga15 @ 2014-10-17 21:54 from mpfd - click to readWow,the same happened to me,only 8 months old and the motherboard dies with no reason what so ever.

• 2014-10-26 14:09
  • d%}q

I am using a Sony Xperia T but it is getting heated up while using for a while(Internet,etc...).What is the solution for this???

• 2014-10-25 19:12
  • v{uH

> In reply to Oabs @ 2014-10-15 23:39 from Gfuu - click to readYou should try the upgrade to Android 4.3 Jelly Bean if you haven't done so.
This upgrade enhanced battery life and temperature.
My Xperia LT30p performs almost like 4.2.2 but less hot, 77F to 82F (25C to 32C) average temp by now.
In battery life, it extended about 2 hours based on my regular use (a lot of data navigation in h+, few conversations).
Personally, I never rooted the phone to Cyanogen or any other fw.

• 2014-10-21 01:52
  • Ly4$

I have had this phone for nearly 2 years, and although its been back to the manufacturers twice for repair ( 2 year warranty so that's fine), it has otherwise performed really well. Been dropped plenty and the screen is still scratch free..

• 2014-10-21 01:49
  • HDG8

This is the worst phone i have ever had. Now it just lying in the drawer after about an year of using. Tried to solve the problem, changed the battery, it worked for about two weeks, but then the same problem again, it doesn't turn on. So I decided that this was my last phone from sony, because they don't even care about the main problem, overheating and turning itself of. That's all about this piece of crap, so I suggest you to save your money and not to buy this.

• 2014-10-17 21:54
  • mpfd

> In reply to Grace @ 2014-06-12 09:52 from fuvF - click to readheadache?
When i toothache, i removed my tooth.

• 2014-10-17 10:53
  • vL5B

My Xperia T heats up a lot when mobile data is on, any solutions?

• 2014-10-15 23:39
  • Gfuu

Hi friends,
ma xperia t is gettng hang a lot. Can anyone please suggest a way to reuce it?

• 2014-10-12 14:00
  • uunA

One of good phone by Sony, i really like it. Awsome display, better battery life.

• 2014-10-12 10:50
  • uWIr

> In reply to Jabar @ 2014-10-06 13:58 from ixDk - click to readPress and hold power button with either volume up or volume down for 5-10 seconds. It should come to life if there's any power in the battery.

• 2014-10-07 17:35
  • 39xV
Total of 1972 user reviews and opinions for Sony Xperia T.