Sony Xperia T - user opinions and reviews

Sony

7.2
7.1
7.1

Perfectly working mobile phone. Have it for almost 3 years. Worn without any protection and still in perfect shape without scratch. Battery lasts for one day. Works perfectly.

• 2015-07-01 13:15
  • 9CWH

my xperia t use 2 have "H" ntwrk b4 dats wen i dnt subcribe but dat H make my sony hot and as i try 2 subcribe dat H is nt appear again it was only "E" and "G" i use 2 see even if i use other ntwrk dat H is nt nt coming again and my batt3 drain alot den i use 2 take my charger along in anywhr i go jst as wen am usin bb pls hw can i retain my H+ ntwrk bcs i cant browse wit E n G

• 2015-07-01 08:35
  • r3Hf

It happened to me as well, I was getting the "H" normally,until I did a factory reset to my phone, then I was startwto get the "E" which doesn't let me access to the Internet at all, but when I changed my sim card to another sim,other brand, there was an "H" , and the connection was totally fine, but still I don't get it!

• 2015-06-26 00:57
  • fpKk

xperia t is nt good in battery.my phone is nt working properly.it also shows motherbord problem.

• 2015-06-25 18:22
  • U@H%

The xperia T does have problems with turning itself off, and my battery has to be charged on and off during the day.. and the battery can be changed, but not without pulling the whole phone apart by Sony people.. had to send mine back twice with above issues

• 2015-06-22 20:01
  • mx%s

> In reply to Kallu @ 2015-06-16 22:17 from iwpK - click to readXperia T is good more then a Xperia V

• 2015-06-17 16:27
  • teX5

Im gona buy xperia t or v . But people have so diferrnt openions. Whome should i trust. What 4n is better. V or T ? (here there are no 4g)

• 2015-06-16 22:17
  • iwpK

My Sony Xperia LT30P doesn't support "H" in browsing only "E" which is making it slow when browsing. I've tried all means with the settings but still. Why?

• 2015-06-16 16:17
  • fsTx

my sony xperia t all ways lost the connection or signal why....

• 2015-06-07 15:40
  • 05ae

i love the phone and will request for the price of a new one in box

• 2015-06-04 01:32
  • fsTy

I have been using this phone since 2 years now. Great to go with. I love the camera and performance. It doesn't lag even when the memory is full. But the battery is poor, like really poor. If you carry a power bank everywhere then this is the best you can buy.

• 2015-06-01 13:46
  • t}xw

> In reply to Ashish @ 2015-05-21 09:42 from Mf5j - click to readI want to buy this phone and I'm from Morocco How can it

• 2015-05-28 00:39
  • fwKr

I have this phone...its too cool but from last one week its not charging...Someone told me that its power management IC issue...Can someone tell me from where i can get the power IC for xperia T

• 2015-05-21 09:42
  • Mf5j

a great phone. i bought it from somebody and its soo cool. batery draws fast but it works great . i have 5.0.2 android os and runs very good.

• 2015-05-20 10:56
  • ajfW

I have been using my xperia T for almxt 6 months,the handset is so cool despite dt battery drains fast.

• 2015-05-19 08:04
  • r0qT

One of the best mobile, I've ever used. Still in my use. Apart from battery life, this device fantastic. I took and saved so many photos and videos in it. Just give command, and get the result immediately. (Most of the time).
A perfect device for games and as a phone.
Nice hand set.

• 2015-05-10 00:04
  • sXTd

> In reply to 169494 @ 2015-05-06 20:44 from sfU5 - click to readyes you are right

• 2015-05-09 09:29
  • uwvV

update kitkat.... please.. xperia t.......

• 2015-05-09 06:04
  • uNVG

I now have the phone for a year now, reading the reviews below let me questions about the actual truthfulness of these spamming reviews. My phone never over heats or restart itself, the battery last me 2 days with regular use. There are reviews below saying have to change battery twice a day, but excuse me, xperia T's battery is unchangeable. I dont know if spamming bad comments around the phone get you paid. But speaking from my experience, xperia T is a great phone, great camera, runs smooth, I love the phone.

• 2015-05-06 20:44
  • sfU5
Total of 2026 user reviews and opinions for Sony Xperia T.