Sony Xperia T - user opinions and reviews

Sony

7.2
7.1
7.1

I have this phone...its too cool but from last one week its not charging...Someone told me that its power management IC issue...Can someone tell me from where i can get the power IC for xperia T

• 2015-05-21 09:42
  • Mf5j

a great phone. i bought it from somebody and its soo cool. batery draws fast but it works great . i have 5.0.2 android os and runs very good.

• 2015-05-20 10:56
  • ajfW

I have been using my xperia T for almxt 6 months,the handset is so cool despite dt battery drains fast.

• 2015-05-19 08:04
  • r0qT

One of the best mobile, I've ever used. Still in my use. Apart from battery life, this device fantastic. I took and saved so many photos and videos in it. Just give command, and get the result immediately. (Most of the time). A perfect device for games and as a phone. Nice hand set.

• 2015-05-10 00:04
  • sXTd

> In reply to 169494 @ 2015-05-06 20:44 from sfU5 - click to readyes you are right

• 2015-05-09 09:29
  • uwvV

update kitkat.... please.. xperia t.......

• 2015-05-09 06:04
  • uNVG

I now have the phone for a year now, reading the reviews below let me questions about the actual truthfulness of these spamming reviews. My phone never over heats or restart itself, the battery last me 2 days with regular use. There are reviews below saying have to change battery twice a day, but excuse me, xperia T's battery is unchangeable. I dont know if spamming bad comments around the phone get you paid. But speaking from my experience, xperia T is a great phone, great camera, runs smooth, I love the phone.

• 2015-05-06 20:44
  • sfU5

awwwwwwwsmmmmmmm phn.....

• 2015-04-29 13:38
  • w43M

Ive used this phone over a year now, its the worst experiance ever, first could not get network, battery only lasted four hours, phone doesnt switch on and requires high amp charger then phone keeps on restarting every five min untill now. i had a lot of love for sony but i wasted my emmotions and money.

• 2015-04-26 02:14
  • AT@@

Battery is very poor.guys do not use many app it will hamg and over heating.

• 2015-04-25 10:35
  • YTLd

mbl working perfect condition and awesome camera clarity and front cam also simply superb.. but single prblm is My mbl getting over heating wen i continuesly using 30 mins mbls gets over heating.. can anyone suggest the solution...

• 2015-04-21 12:49
  • rAfj

I bought a brand new. Xperia t , I charged it at 100%and used it for only one day and it shutdown n refused to power and. yet da battery was at 67%so what's da probl3m3

• 2015-04-18 16:47
  • Nv$a

• 2015-04-18 16:42
  • Nv$a

hay guys sony xperia t is fantastic mobile its real camera quality battery charge in super in long hour so like the sony t enjoy uor self

• 2015-04-13 05:31
  • Jd@K

Plz guyz my fon is havin a network problem it not stable, cant even hv make call or go to de internet...........wat shd i do

• 2015-04-01 11:32
  • fsT5

Its work perfectly and the upgrade work smoothly

• 2015-03-23 15:09
  • N9@T

> In reply to Jb kush @ 2015-03-15 17:26 from rr4C - click to readHave you updated the software recently? Try a factory reset or update using pc companion. I got rid of my xperia T on 4.1.2 so I can't comment on 4.3 update but main reason for getting rid was gaming performance on big games was sub par and laggy. Battery was OK ish but needs the right charger otherwise charging can take 3-4 hours.

• 2015-03-16 20:06
  • 39xW

hey guy's, ave now used my Sony T for a year and it has served me very well, Camera quality loved it,features great, but recently it has started having problems, I have to charge my battery like every hour and I can't browse,receive or call if it's not plugged in(charging)coz if not, it will just restart itself, it is really pissing me off. and I really love thiz phone,can the battery be replaced or something! or is there a solution.plse help(jbkush099@yahoo.com)

• 2015-03-15 17:26
  • rr4C

This phone is absolutely atrocious. This phone seemed good to begin with, good battery life, good space, good camera. 6 months into a 2 year contract, I have to charge my battery twice a day in order for it to last, otherwise it dies entirely. The camera has broken twice and magically repaired itself from "Unavailable". The layout of the phone is very basic, not interesting, very bleak and boring. I managed to download more apps, but only courtesy of the new memory card that I had to buy for it. It is a very delicate phone, and within weeks, my phone had scratches on the screen (I always treat my phone respectfully. Not due to dropping it).
Cannot wait to update this phone and I will not be coming back to Sony for a phone again. Period.

• 2015-03-13 14:58
  • 9E0I

Absolute rubbish! I got rid of xperia T because performance was not flagship standard at all! It's gpu is weak and outdated too. I replaced it with nexus 5 and never looking back. Xperia T is comparable to Moto G.

• 2015-03-08 14:59
  • 39xV
Total of 2013 user reviews and opinions for Sony Xperia T.