Sony Xperia T - user opinions and reviews

Sony

7.1

> In reply to Kollinso @ 2014-08-25 17:26 from fuVg - click to readBattery is bad for gaming but good for standby and calls. 4.3 update has many bugs but never had a problem with headphones or sound on 4.1.2 update. Camera whilst good is very slow to focus and colours are unnatural. Just try taking a picture of the sky and you will see what I mean. Performance is good but newer gpus are far better - like the adreno 305, 320 and 330. I once thought the adreno 225 was better than the 305 but you can't play asphalt 8 smoothly on Xperia T - you can even on Xperia M which uses adreno 305. I now use Nexus 5 which many say has very bad battery. I can say now that you will get an extra hour or two of gaming on the nexus 5 than you can Xperia T. Yes Xperia T has micro sd but you can't put apps on it. Xperia T is an old phone which was good 2 years ago. Standards are far better now and Xperia T is obsolete - Sony knows this which is why it will not ever get kitkat and is stuck on a bug ridden android 4.3. Sony have ditched this phone so it's about time everyone else did. Rip Xperia T.

• 2014-08-27 21:05
  • 39xW

This phone is crap however it has a good look. The battery drains fast and the ear piece has a problem. I disconnected my earphones while listening to music and the ear piece stopped working. I tried to reset but still the problem persisted then i tried after several hours and it was working however the sound is pretty bad. You can hardly hear the caller... Its funny that they called it 'the james bond phone'... How stupid.. Waste of money.

• 2014-08-25 17:26
  • fuVg

> In reply to sonyforever @ 2014-08-21 12:57 from fpHa - click to readFirst update to 4.1.2 then you can update 4.3 (:

• 2014-08-25 14:23
  • dMK2

Battery drains so fast even with the 4.3 jellybean, i played real football 2012, one match, it went down from 100% to 94% , with stamina mode, battery saving apps, and all, still sucks, can't stand a 24 hours, wasted my money, i could have bought Xperia M or SP , or even nexus 4 or 5 , i trusted in Sony but no more, this is the last smartphone i buy

• 2014-08-24 18:02
  • fpHu

Sony has ended the support for Xperia T, TX and V. Do not expect any more updated.

• 2014-08-22 20:33
  • NIAk

I bought this phone 3 days ago, running ics which was bad, i got the 4.1.2 update notification, i thought i was never gonna get the 4.3 update, i updated to 4.1.2 , then again the 4.3 update showed up, but its not the latest, anyway, it's a cute phone with amazing performance, heats up a little, camera is beyond amazing, battery after 4.3 still not perfect but a bit better with stamina mode and stuff, wouldn't regret buying it

• 2014-08-22 16:52
  • fpHg

I just got this phone its amazing, I just need some help, I got the 4.1.2 update notification, how can I get the 4.3? Or should I get the 4.1.2 first?? Please help

• 2014-08-21 12:57
  • fpHa

> In reply to Sony forever @ 2014-08-19 18:14 from fpaE - click to readDownload PC Companion and it should show 4.3 update.

• 2014-08-19 23:36
  • T4w2

I got this phone running ice,got the notification of the 4.1.2 version, is it good? And how can I get the 4.3 jelly bean please???? Help me

• 2014-08-19 18:14
  • fpaE

I just got an Xperia t running android 4.0.4 as I connected to a WiFi network an update notification showed up, but it's only the 4.1.2 update, is it good? And how can I get the 4.3 jelly bean as its upgradable to it according to this site! Please help me!

• 2014-08-19 18:07
  • fpaW

> In reply to kong @ 2014-08-16 05:06 from XMV$ - click to readThan thats something new :D

• 2014-08-18 01:29
  • T4w2

> In reply to Anonymous @ 2014-08-15 11:00 from T4w2 - click to readIt's xperia T, I saw the box and the phone. I know what and how it looks. Until now the phone works fine and he keeps getting it wet. Anyway, it's my cousins phone, so good luck to him. :). thanks for the reply though.

• 2014-08-16 05:06
  • XMV$

> In reply to avs2000 @ 2014-08-16 00:33 from jn}P - click to readYou tried cleaning the touchscreen?

• 2014-08-16 01:55
  • 39xW

Hi, This is my first time using this forum and hope I can get some solution to an issue I'm facing on my xPeria LT30P. My handset is around 7 months old and in excellent condition. However from almost 1st month I have noticed an issue where number "4" get automatically entered when I'm in dial pad. Or the other issue is the phone gets moved from one display to another. Sometime the device has also dialed a couple of numbers automatically.

I rarely use this phone (as I have a work phone too) so it has never bothered me much. However has anyone come across such an issue? Is there a solution to this?

I tried resetting the phone twice, but nothing has happened.

Any help is much appreciated. Thank you and looking forward to inputs.

• 2014-08-16 00:33
  • jn}P

> In reply to kong @ 2014-08-14 18:07 from P%uR - click to readNo it isnt water resisant,the phone your friend threw in was probably Xperia V beacuse the look almost the same.

• 2014-08-15 11:00
  • T4w2

is this phone water resistant/proof? my cousin showed me a video about his friend throwing it to the pool. It didnt shut down, but continued to record, and the phone is working fine.

• 2014-08-14 18:07
  • P%uR

> In reply to james79 @ 2014-08-13 19:38 from 39xW - click to readI think i'm just gonna buy the xperia T , the 4.3 update is enough for me, thank you so much for your help!

• 2014-08-14 12:51
  • fpa}

> In reply to Beaviss @ 2014-08-12 21:39 from fpai - click to readI wouldn't like to think. Just one like nova 3 or gangster Vegas takes up around 2.5-3gb of space and then you need 1.5-2gb free for them to run smoothly. Sony devices always have some downside to them.

• 2014-08-13 19:38
  • 39xW

> In reply to james79 @ 2014-08-12 14:09 from 39xV - click to readYes James, I thought about Xperia SP but since it has only 8 Gb of internal storage and you get only 5.8 GB or something, thats not what i want , How many Heavy games can u like install in 5 GB ?

• 2014-08-12 21:39
  • fpai
Total of 1941 user reviews and opinions for Sony Xperia T.