Sony Xperia T - user opinions and reviews

Sony

7.1

> In reply to jenko @ 2014-07-14 21:42 from n%Fs - click to readAll too true. Very doubtful that this phone will receive 4.4.4. I ditched Sony as they trashed my old live with Walkman with horrid ics update, then I got Xperia T and my network operator ditched the 4.3 update as that was buggy. That was enough for me as Sony couldn't even get 4.3 right which is an old version compared to 4.4. Now I enjoy using a nexus 5, no waiting for Sony to update their phones, no having to deal with botched updates after waiting months for them too. Sony suck and never going back.

• 2014-08-02 12:20
  • 39xV

> In reply to Anonymous @ 2014-08-02 01:53 from T4w2 - click to readYes, but they are custom rom not a official rom from sony

• 2014-08-02 11:18
  • avE%

> In reply to Anonymous @ 2014-07-31 21:48 from gC0c - click to readSome sites say that they will get 4.4 they will get the same UI like Z2 and they mentioned to bring users Z2 experience.

• 2014-08-02 01:53
  • T4w2

> In reply to Anonymous @ 2014-07-31 12:37 from T4w2 - click to readI don't think becuase it's under investigation by sony for several months

• 2014-07-31 21:48
  • gC0c

> In reply to xperia t @ 2014-07-29 23:08 from avET - click to readIt is getting 4.4

• 2014-07-31 12:37
  • T4w2

Why don't you correct this mistake on android 4.4????, this phone didn't get kitkat (4.4) it's under investigation

• 2014-07-29 23:08
  • avET

> In reply to jenko @ 2014-07-14 21:42 from n%Fs - click to readthers a solution for that(not made by sony), but it works(done it myself): http://forum.xda-developers.co...p?t=2449242. Downside, you have to have little experience with soldering(or ask a neighbor).

• 2014-07-24 22:57
  • Svfh

Kitkat 4.4.4 for what countries that update? I Live Yerevan(Armenia) and updated 4.3 only

• 2014-07-21 04:34
  • TmM9

Its been a year, using The Bond Phone, its awesome, elegant, it has its own charisma.
So far its working great, Camera result is superb, runs smoothly, never hangs, battery is a bit concern, but over all, its a great smartphone to use.
If u are a Bond Lover, highly recommended

• 2014-07-20 10:57
  • 6PaH

It shows the the Software Update to the Android Update 4.2.2
but still not have any update message
when it comes to my xperia T....?

• 2014-07-19 14:20
  • t}N6

Cool Phone :
Battery sucks.
Is sony rolling out Kitkat update for Xperia T.
Any comment on Kitkat upgrade will be entertain.
:-)

• 2014-07-18 16:16
  • S35r

i love this Xperia T cos i am a computer graghic designer and it gives me a better preview of ma works as presentation. so much inlove with the T,but will organize maself and get me the XPERIA Z,thats ma heartbeat fon.like the SONY BRAVIA effect though. congrats SONY.
AM FROM MADINA, ACCRA-GHANA.

• 2014-07-17 17:53
  • fmg6

this mobile have a big problem and sony don't take care. Plenty of them are restarting continuosly so they are becoming useless. It's easy to verify it in thousands of claims properties.
In this way sony future in mobiles is over.

• 2014-07-14 21:42
  • n%Fs

I have this phone 8 months now and it is excelent.It is fast,smooth,elegant and i love it.The only down side for me is that sometimes the starts flickering but i dont care.The battery is good,and the 4.3 update turned this phone into a dragon. :D

• 2014-07-13 12:45
  • T4w2

I bought this phone 3 weeks ago, and phone is great. Its really fast, camera is great, and battery is good. It works perfect for me, and I dont have any problems so far.

• 2014-07-12 17:10
  • 3nqy

I bought this phone 3 weeks ago, and this is good phone in my opinion. Camera is great, its fast and fluid phone. Battery is good. Phone works great, I don't have any problems with it.

• 2014-07-12 16:53
  • 3nqy

I figured sony employers are sending comments to cheat people. Don't believe people said this is a good phone. They published about it was James Bond mobile and I suppose he changed quickly to Samsung or Iphone in otherwise he was dead plenty time ago.

• 2014-07-10 23:27
  • n%Fs

> In reply to MERCY @ 2014-07-10 13:06 from fsWr - click to readyou have to contact Sony,
i'm waiting for a replacement now.
mone displays SIM/MIU inserted even when nothing is inserted.
Sony does not have this model anymore, so it's been a month that i'm waiting Sony's call to see what model they are going to send me.

• 2014-07-10 17:23
  • Ru3s

I have a sony Xperia T since two years and I'd change it for nothing else !
The quality of pictures is incredible ! With panorama optional you can even take unbelievable views of awsome landscapes !
The walkman system is for me also a good point for xperia because it allow easily playlist to do.

The most of all is that he falled on the screen from the roof of my building and nothing happened except a little insignifiant damage on the backside.

Literally I love it !

• 2014-07-10 14:16
  • p@H}

Just had my Xperia T and it kps on restarting over and over within a short tym especially when trying to play a music. Any help available. Please.please. What should I do.thanks.

• 2014-07-10 13:06
  • fsWr
Total of 1934 user reviews and opinions for Sony Xperia T.