Sony Xperia T - user opinions and reviews

Sony

7.2
7.1
7.1

only one year xperia t was flagship and sony already forgot their customers. be carefully guys to buy sony products and considerer updating will be unable for your sony product.

• 2013-10-27 16:16
  • 3NrD

OH yeah and

7. NFC does not work

I contacted Sony support in Croatia and they blew me off, and T-mobile also.

In my experience. Buy a phone with great customer support regardless of price.

• 2013-10-25 11:36
  • 3q%Z

I got this phone almost a year ago and here is my exeprience:
Good thing:

1. Camera is over the top, compared to galaxy s3,s4, iphone 5. Except HTC One on low light setting, otherwise it's better than HTC.

BAD things:
1. Often discards SD card as unreadable, it's unsolved bug. This phone burned 2 San DIsk SD cards, one was 32, othe 4 GB. Now i use it without sd card.

2. After connecting with PC, you permanently have icon "waiting to connect" in upper left corner and it is iritating.

3. SCREEN FLICKERS in lower left corner when trying to display more complex immages. YOu can even fing a video on you tube. I sent this phone 3 times to repair shop, they gave me a new one that had the same mistake.

4. IT heats up very easily

5. Wifi scanner is the worst i have ever encountered

6. I had microphone repaired and replaced 2 times, because the pople i was speaking to couldn't hear me.

Prior to this phone I had: iPhone 3GS, iPhone4, Sony Ericsson Neo V, HTC Desire HD, Galaxy S3 (gave it to my wife).

This phone and SonyEricsson Neo V , are the two worst phones i came accross.

• 2013-10-25 11:30
  • 3q%Z

I have bought this phone . it is worth to buy but be careful when you buy check everything . put your screen on the highest brightness and work with your phone for 10 min . if it does not restart , it is ok . because you can not change your battery can not know is your battery is old or not . i have this problem so i should take it to the sevice to change the battery and l have to pay a lot .

• 2013-10-25 11:14
  • HF9Q

> In reply to James 79 @ 2013-10-24 17:41 from 39xV - click to readIt usually happens when the screen is On for too long.. Maybe a factory reset might help.

• 2013-10-25 05:15
  • NG%1

i'm planing to buy xperia T , can you guys tell me what are the flaws and cons of the phone ... what about the performance when comparing to samsung s3? is the phone getting stuck at times? i was using xperia U and i had a hard time with it because the phone get stuck all the time, i hope xperia T dosnt have such problems

• 2013-10-25 05:05
  • teuh

> In reply to saqib @ 2013-10-24 20:52 from uCwC - click to readAnd wheres the link that says were getting 4.3? All ive seen is that fake update log on various sites which is why gsm arena removed it off their news - because its not official and just utter rubbish!

• 2013-10-25 01:20
  • 39xV

Xperia t awesome phone in every way except bettry life but guys dont worry about it because there is some good news arrives and that is xperia t gets android 4.3 update in Q4 2013 aftar update bettry life will be better just wait for few weeks guys and then we all gets 4.3 ,I see the update list with my own eyes yup pyyy :-D thanks to Sony.

• 2013-10-24 20:52
  • uCwC

> In reply to Anonymous @ 2013-10-24 16:10 from Mbui - click to readI got my xperia T with 4.1.2 already installed so I dont know what ICS performance is like! Try turning screen brightness down and close and disable all unused apps! My xperiaT doesnt heat up as bad as my Lww did and other older xperia!

• 2013-10-24 17:41
  • 39xV

> In reply to Anonymous @ 2013-10-22 10:40 from Mbui - click to readYes even i've noticed that the phone heats up pretty often after the update to jelly bean. Anyone has a solution for this?

• 2013-10-24 16:10
  • Mbui

I've had my Xperia T for just over a year now and I still love it! Originally it was a toss up between the T and the Note II; I went with the T because it had a superior camera (I'm a bit of a photo geek).

The only issue I've had is with sound - occasionally, the speaker stops functioning and I have to either reboot the phone or connect it to a 3mm jack / remove it to 'reset' the sound.

That aside, brilliant phone. It still packs a punch 12 months on! The screen is especially fantastic.

• 2013-10-24 10:09
  • M@QQ

Good news guys Xperia T is getting 4.3 jelly bean in december 2013 n that's 100% news from sony =)

• 2013-10-23 23:34
  • 3NtT

> In reply to zambian @ 2013-10-23 12:55 from fmRa - click to readAndroid 4.2 and 4.3 have slightly better battery life

• 2013-10-23 22:29
  • Hxcd

After reading peoples opinions I decided to buy xperia T , I cant say much but only worried with peoples concern about the battery life. Sony do something about the battery life for Xperia T.

• 2013-10-23 12:55
  • fmRa

but internal memory on the phone is only around 2gb for the user and u cant transfer apps to sd card also on sony phones with android jellybean

• 2013-10-22 14:10
  • Hxc3

Is anyone noticing the phone heating up frequently and quickly after the update to 4.1.2 ? How can this be fixed?

• 2013-10-22 10:40
  • Mbui

> In reply to Anonymous @ 2013-10-20 11:03 from piU1 - click to readWhich Sony Xperia phone??????

• 2013-10-21 16:19
  • rvnh

> In reply to Anonymous @ 2013-10-20 11:03 from piU1 - click to readSpecs are not that bad! Adreno 305 runs games like asphalt 8 glitch free! Internal memory is a downside though! You cant really compare these two!

• 2013-10-20 19:11

xperia m or xperia t

• 2013-10-20 19:05
  • Hxc3

> In reply to Rk @ 2013-10-17 19:28 from vbG@ - click to readAre you kidding?
Xperia L is a cheap-affordable phone with crappy specs. Xperia T used to be the flagship of sony. It is more than two times better than Xperia T...

• 2013-10-20 11:03
  • piU1
Total of 2026 user reviews and opinions for Sony Xperia T.