Sony Xperia T - user opinions and reviews

Sony

7.1

> In reply to UK user @ 2013-08-27 12:04 from BwVZ - click to readI dont know why sony dont use gorilla glass! It showed on the video how easy it is to clean an s3 screen compared to xperia T! Also think before you remove as if you drop your phone, this laminate holds the glass together!

• 2013-08-27 13:07
  • 39xV

> In reply to amna ishfaq @ 2013-08-26 11:50 from KIfA - click to readIts not as simple as just peeling the plastic that sony put on the xperia t. There are guides on you tube. Firstly the glue left will need a substance to remove it.....as seen on YT. And if one was going to use the glass without putting another piece of plastic on top. Then the glass will be a fingerprint magnet as it was not treated by Sony with the necessary chemicals oils etc to stop fingerprints. Some of the user on YT recommend removing thr plastic and using the glass.....but buy an oil so the glass screen is usable without all the fingerprints etc.

• 2013-08-27 12:04
  • BwVZ

The camera lens catches dirt like magnet !!! Mine has become pretty dirty. How to clear them ? Any suggestion ?

• 2013-08-26 20:43
  • tjJr

> In reply to johnbhoy @ 2013-08-18 00:15 from H5A6 - click to readsony has done a fabulous job regarding making screen shatter proof. the only way to make a glass shatter proof is by laminating it with some sort of plastic sheet.. your xperia T comes with a factory fitted plastic sheath on the screen apart from the screen protector you already had installed on it.. what i am trying to say is that there are two protectors.. one which you installed and one which Sony installed.. so simply take a small pin..and push it in the one front corner of your xperia.. pull up the protector (fitted by sony) and take it off.. BINGO!! all the scratches gone.. get the new one installed again

• 2013-08-26 11:50
  • KIfA

> In reply to rasu @ 2013-08-24 10:12 from tjJr - click to readThe modded apk runs better than original! That said, you lose facebook and gmail profile access with mod! Still it meant I got to try that mad looking mercedez in S class without having to go through whole game! For anyone who wants to try the mod - go to ANDROPALACE! My xperia T takes ages to charge sometimes but always use supplied original charger and dont use extended or different usb cables as this nearly doubles the charging time - I made that mistake using an extention as the supplied usb cable is quite short!

• 2013-08-25 01:58
  • 39xV

> In reply to james79 @ 2013-08-23 10:35 from 39xW - click to readI have been playing Asphalt 8 on high graphics. And it runs okay. Graphics is awesome and it runs pretty smooth. Build quality seems good and didnt face any problem as such till now.This phone is awesome but battery performance is really poor. Even it takes long time(about 3hrs) to fully charge.

• 2013-08-24 10:12
  • tjJr

> In reply to Aion @ 2013-08-23 17:34 from 2Cd5 - click to readXperia L last for almost 2 days.

• 2013-08-24 09:24
  • vpHA

> In reply to Aion @ 2013-08-23 17:34 from 2Cd5 - click to readAccording to Sony, based on GSM Association Battery Life Measurement Technique which were performed in controlled laboratory conditions, Xperia L shows better battery life. Actual performance may vary depending on network conditions and phone usage, but considering the Xperia L has lower screen resolution, lower cpu clock speed and slower gpu and probably the newer SoC has better power management, in real life it will also perform better than Xperia T.

• 2013-08-23 23:48
  • vfxa

Which would be better in case of BATTERY Backup-

Xperia T or Xperia L????

Plz Suggest;

• 2013-08-23 17:34
  • 2Cd5

> In reply to nann oo @ 2013-08-23 09:46 from IaEp - click to readI have to admit I have heard this before but have never Ever experienced it in my 8 months of usage so can't really help there

• 2013-08-23 11:42
  • 6P$@

> In reply to nann oo @ 2013-08-23 09:46 from IaEp - click to readNo auto restart for me! Performancewise its a good phone! It plays asphalt 8 ok albeit on low graphics setting but, a lot of phones are struggling with it! Only downside for me is build quality on my handset - although im not saying all are bad! Network connection is average - my partner gets better connection on her xperia tipo :(

• 2013-08-23 10:35

• 2013-08-23 10:30
  • 39xW

my xperia t use about 2 month no good for me sometime network lost & auto restat so battery life reach about 3 hour please tell me why ...........

• 2013-08-23 09:46
  • IaEp

> In reply to james79 @ 2013-08-22 11:58 from 39xW - click to readMan seriously how do you do that...
I've now owned my Xperia T for 7-8 months and have never experienced such a thing...

• 2013-08-22 21:32
  • 6P{U

> In reply to Akayasha @ 2013-08-22 00:40 from mEDD - click to readIt's got extended standby mode in power management settings!

• 2013-08-22 16:24
  • 39xV

Actually I have a 6month warranty at cex in uk! Would I be able to get a replacement? Or doesnt warranty cover cosmetic defects? Eitherway I was hoping to use xperia T in 12months time to part exchange for a better phone and with cosmetics missing it will reduce value of my phone!

• 2013-08-22 12:10
  • 39xW

I confirm my previous suspicions on build quality! The silver ring on camera has now fallen off! Also bad creaking in top left corner near led! Quite a good phone but these defects will affect resale value! Really its a bad show for a premium device! Im a heavy gamer so I cant reccomend this phone (if you want it to stay in one peice) for gaming! Not happy and not buying 2nd hand again - even though phone was unused! Ive heard xperia L back cover wont come off without breaking! i think sony are having some design issues so will try one more sony phone. - Then its the ugly samsung turn - theyre not pretty but they really do work - the S2,3,4 and notes!(the rest are rubbish)
LAST CHANCE SONY!

• 2013-08-22 11:58
  • 39xW

I want to buy a mobile that can give me 3/4 hours of Talk Time,30 Mins of Music & 10 Mins of Web Surfing or Gaming in A Day.

In that case Should i select Xperia T or Xperia L?????

Plz guys help me,i'm in a hurryyyyy,,,,,

• 2013-08-22 11:03
  • 2Cdu

I have this phone on jelly bean and i didnt find stamina mode , can please someone tell me why?

• 2013-08-22 00:40
  • mEDD
Total of 1908 user reviews and opinions for Sony Xperia T.