Sony Xperia T - user opinions and reviews

Sony

7.1

I bought xperia T. still i am using it. it really awesome. xperia t is so fast. i feel so happy.

• 2013-07-22 06:12
  • XNi%

Anyone face Sony xperia t dead issue?(cell won't turn on,and not charging??)

• 2013-07-21 18:38
  • uNVL

> In reply to shyyawn @ 2013-07-21 05:52 from 6Q9U - click to readPerformance is actually very good on gaming at present! Runs shadowgun deadzone on ultra high graphics with minimal lag! SP is more future proof! Xperia t is previous sony flagship so it will have a more premium feel to it than sp! Only problems in xperia t I found are buggy walkman (now fixed with .40 and .41 updates, fast battery consumption for gaming, very slow charging ( if playing games while charging, the battery hardly charges at all), awkward buttons but perfect to hold in left hand, and finally touch problems when using google search. Never had a forced reboot, ram is sufficient and adreno 225 make for great gaming. Adreno 225 is actually faster than newer adreno 305, but not as good as 320. Deadtrigger 2 when its released could be a real test even for adreno 320! Awsome graphics on youtube trailer! I would advise against paying for xperia t at new price and suggest to buy 2nd hand as its specs are not worth £300 - 400 ! Me I got mine for £210 in mint condition and now are only £190 used! Great phone!

• 2013-07-21 11:37
  • 3Jn}

I bought Sony Xperia T on Friday (2 days ago). And I am really happy with the device. Mine is upgraded to Jelly Bean 4.1.2.

First of all the camera is great. I have set the Camera key to shoot photo directly, instead of just loading the camera app. And the result of the 13 MP camera is great.

Secondly, Sony's UI is lovely, better than Samsung UX in small ways. E.g. The Photo Album App (very organized), The Task Manager, The Contacts Section, The SMS app.

The body. Incredible to handle. I mean the soft back (I don't know what material that is) feels really comfy and the curve really hugs my hand. There is the matter of the volume keys, they are kinda, placed at an awkward place. But the built is why I bought this, simply a pleasure to hold the set,

The display, I know Amoled vs LCD is preference based. But this device's display shows pictures with great colors. It doesn't have deep blacks, but I like how the pictures are bright and realistic.

I hate it's speaker. If you play a movie, the sound is quite low, you'll definitely have to use earphones.

:) I basically had to choose between Xperia T and Xperia SP. Xperia SP which is basically nearly twice in performance than the Xperia T and way more battery backup, and almost the same price but SP has an ordinary camera and doesn't feel/look as good as T.

I went for the better camera and better feel/look. It may seem I compromised a lot (performance, battery life, gorilla glass) but to tell you the truth, I'd rather have a set that I like, even if it isn't the best hardware on the planet. I realized this due to Galaxy SII Plus and Galaxy Nexus. (Latest Android or Great Hardware) isn't worth anything, if you don't find the set comfortable to use.

Before the Xperia T, I had Samsung SII Plus, Samsung Nexus, Samsung Nexus S, HTC Desire, HTC HD 2 (rooted with Android).

So far Xperia T is the best device I have used.

• 2013-07-21 05:52
  • 6Q9U

> In reply to Rajvir @ 2013-07-17 07:17 from RKjL - click to readthe Xperia SP has a lot of problems: screen touch and also color problems, dead pixels in the camera, weak wifi.. etc.

• 2013-07-20 20:47
  • 0uR8

> In reply to Rajvir @ 2013-07-17 07:17 from RKjL - click to readXperia sp for gaming! Adreno 320 beats adreno 225 in xperia t! Or get a 2nd hand xperia Z for same price as new xperia sp!

• 2013-07-20 13:27
  • 3Jn}

My x t suddenly shut off yesterday night.I tried everything but it didn't turned on.then had to open it and then plugged the charger and press power and vol up button. And it turned on..so worried about my Xperia t...

• 2013-07-20 12:47
  • PxkK

> In reply to Rajvir @ 2013-07-17 07:17 from RKjL - click to readI would reccomend you the SP because it gives the best benchmark results of these 3, has the best build quality and is the Sony's newest device that has amazing specifications. Also in my opinion, i prefer the SP's camera although all three cameras are pretty satisfying. :-)

• 2013-07-18 23:14
  • g8$h

Plz suggest me a phone between sony xperia t, sony xperia sp or samsung galaxy s3 .

• 2013-07-17 07:17
  • RKjL

> In reply to rasu @ 2013-07-12 21:47 from tjKE - click to readDownload MX Player from play store.

• 2013-07-12 22:09
  • 6{6X

Can anyone suggest how to play .mkv or .avi files on T.

• 2013-07-12 21:47
  • tjKE

nothing but trouble with this device on Bell in Canada... it has blacked out twice requiring me to send to Sony for a flash. Nice graphics and nice interface but just poor quality. I also notice I have far more LTE signal with my S4 than with xperia T...

• 2013-07-10 17:57
  • T2y9

hi guys, pls i need your help, i have been trying to initiate Media GO on pc companion, but since then it has not been successful
it takes toooo much time loading "installing media go" but i wait and waited lyk 2hrs+ no response
does it normally take this long to install?? am i doin sumtin wrong??

• 2013-07-09 13:35
  • ftVa

> In reply to dawood @ 2013-07-08 16:16 from 6u9q - click to readDowood can u plz tell me that what is wrong with sony?are they going to release 4.2.2 for xperia T o no?

• 2013-07-09 02:28
  • 3Nux

> In reply to Usman9211 @ 2013-07-08 20:21 from 3N3d - click to readi dont think so

• 2013-07-08 23:15
  • NtRY

Hi guys i have just one question.Is Xperia T is getting jelly bean 4.2.2 or no?

• 2013-07-08 20:21
  • 3N3d

> In reply to hashee @ 2013-07-07 00:00 from iwpx - click to readyes u r write

• 2013-07-08 16:16
  • 6u9q

> In reply to boss s duos @ 2013-07-07 21:16 from 3s4A - click to readIt's better in looks but that's where it ends. You can't compare them really. Super amoled v tft LCD. Quad-core vs dual-core. 4.9inch screen vs 4.55 inch. S3 is a better package but I will always choose Sony for the design. My xperia t is perfect for what I use it for. Battery could be bigger and also heats up very fast - probably because of how slim the phone is in the centre. Also buttons are placed too low on the phone which makes right hand usage very awkward. Xperia sp is a great alternative and also bigger battery and 2x better gaming performance. Only downside to sp is design not as nice as xperia t and camera is only 8mp compared to 13mp.

• 2013-07-08 11:57
  • 39x{

> In reply to hashee @ 2013-07-07 00:00 from iwpx - click to readhahahaha what a lie!

• 2013-07-07 21:16
  • 3s4A

xperia T is beter than galaxy s3 sony always beter than samsung

• 2013-07-07 00:00
  • iwpx
Total of 1813 user reviews and opinions for Sony Xperia T.