Sony Xperia T - user opinions and reviews

Sony

7.1

> In reply to UK user @ 2013-08-27 15:25 from JCQi - click to readMake sure you ask your friends what the signal and data speed is like! 3 lied to me about dchspa being available in my area. I know the phone can pick that signal up because I went to hull and tested it! Ironically the dchspa works on the same street as the 3shop but nowhere else in the area! Be cautious as 3 will say anything to get you on contract!

• 2013-08-27 16:43
  • 39xV

Yeah 3 are good, i plan to get the 12.90 sim when this contract ends.

• 2013-08-27 15:25
  • JCQi

> In reply to UK user @ 2013-08-27 13:35 from dUKK - click to readIm actually on a 12 month SIM only contract with 3 network. It's £15 a month excluding a few pence vat! I was on pay as you go but I got £10 off the one plan so now I get unlimited data, 2000minutes, 5000 3-3 minutes and 5000 texts! Only problem is that 3 are poor at peak times and I can't get the ultrafast internet that 3 say is available in my area! But for the price it's worked out cheaper buying the phone and getting SIM only contract!

• 2013-08-27 15:17
  • 39xV

> In reply to james79 @ 2013-08-27 13:07 from 39xV - click to readI know you are a PAYG fan but i am thinking of getting the t for my girlfriend who still loves her Arc s. We can get it on buymobiles .net for 15pcm on T mobile upgrade, same price non upgrade. Once bought we can then upgrade in theory (i just did about 4months agoon my then new phone) to t mobiles £16.50pcm contract that includes "unlimited browsing"...and infact i manage to get downloading also, although it might stop and start when downloading over their 750mgb limit for downloads. I have to switch the network back to t (EE) mobile when it goes automatically to orange (they use both on T mobile /EE) so to be able to still stream.....often it just works anyway....the same as my girlfriends. They just swap you over to orange network or allow you to download only at off peak or just dont cqp it at times for my girlfriends t mobile contract. Odd but still its unlimited browsing at 16.50pcm. And it includes tethering wwhich is not included nowadays on most contracts for that price.

• 2013-08-27 13:35
  • dUKK

> In reply to james79 @ 2013-08-27 13:07 from 39xV - click to readWell i "guess" that the non gorilla glass screen and also the very low phone memory as standard on sony phones keeps the cost down. I dont mind as my xmp has some sort of plastic glued on....under the plastic protector it came with new. I have covers for all of my phones to cut down on scratches.

• 2013-08-27 13:22
  • dUKK

> In reply to UK user @ 2013-08-27 12:04 from BwVZ - click to readI dont know why sony dont use gorilla glass! It showed on the video how easy it is to clean an s3 screen compared to xperia T! Also think before you remove as if you drop your phone, this laminate holds the glass together!

• 2013-08-27 13:07
  • 39xV

> In reply to amna ishfaq @ 2013-08-26 11:50 from KIfA - click to readIts not as simple as just peeling the plastic that sony put on the xperia t. There are guides on you tube. Firstly the glue left will need a substance to remove it.....as seen on YT. And if one was going to use the glass without putting another piece of plastic on top. Then the glass will be a fingerprint magnet as it was not treated by Sony with the necessary chemicals oils etc to stop fingerprints. Some of the user on YT recommend removing thr plastic and using the glass.....but buy an oil so the glass screen is usable without all the fingerprints etc.

• 2013-08-27 12:04
  • BwVZ

The camera lens catches dirt like magnet !!! Mine has become pretty dirty. How to clear them ? Any suggestion ?

• 2013-08-26 20:43
  • tjJr

> In reply to johnbhoy @ 2013-08-18 00:15 from H5A6 - click to readsony has done a fabulous job regarding making screen shatter proof. the only way to make a glass shatter proof is by laminating it with some sort of plastic sheet.. your xperia T comes with a factory fitted plastic sheath on the screen apart from the screen protector you already had installed on it.. what i am trying to say is that there are two protectors.. one which you installed and one which Sony installed.. so simply take a small pin..and push it in the one front corner of your xperia.. pull up the protector (fitted by sony) and take it off.. BINGO!! all the scratches gone.. get the new one installed again

• 2013-08-26 11:50
  • KIfA

> In reply to rasu @ 2013-08-24 10:12 from tjJr - click to readThe modded apk runs better than original! That said, you lose facebook and gmail profile access with mod! Still it meant I got to try that mad looking mercedez in S class without having to go through whole game! For anyone who wants to try the mod - go to ANDROPALACE! My xperia T takes ages to charge sometimes but always use supplied original charger and dont use extended or different usb cables as this nearly doubles the charging time - I made that mistake using an extention as the supplied usb cable is quite short!

• 2013-08-25 01:58
  • 39xV

> In reply to james79 @ 2013-08-23 10:35 from 39xW - click to readI have been playing Asphalt 8 on high graphics. And it runs okay. Graphics is awesome and it runs pretty smooth. Build quality seems good and didnt face any problem as such till now.This phone is awesome but battery performance is really poor. Even it takes long time(about 3hrs) to fully charge.

• 2013-08-24 10:12
  • tjJr

> In reply to Aion @ 2013-08-23 17:34 from 2Cd5 - click to readXperia L last for almost 2 days.

• 2013-08-24 09:24
  • vpHA

> In reply to Aion @ 2013-08-23 17:34 from 2Cd5 - click to readAccording to Sony, based on GSM Association Battery Life Measurement Technique which were performed in controlled laboratory conditions, Xperia L shows better battery life. Actual performance may vary depending on network conditions and phone usage, but considering the Xperia L has lower screen resolution, lower cpu clock speed and slower gpu and probably the newer SoC has better power management, in real life it will also perform better than Xperia T.

• 2013-08-23 23:48
  • vfxa

Which would be better in case of BATTERY Backup-

Xperia T or Xperia L????

Plz Suggest;

• 2013-08-23 17:34
  • 2Cd5

> In reply to nann oo @ 2013-08-23 09:46 from IaEp - click to readI have to admit I have heard this before but have never Ever experienced it in my 8 months of usage so can't really help there

• 2013-08-23 11:42
  • 6P$@

> In reply to nann oo @ 2013-08-23 09:46 from IaEp - click to readNo auto restart for me! Performancewise its a good phone! It plays asphalt 8 ok albeit on low graphics setting but, a lot of phones are struggling with it! Only downside for me is build quality on my handset - although im not saying all are bad! Network connection is average - my partner gets better connection on her xperia tipo :(

• 2013-08-23 10:35
  • 39xW

• 2013-08-23 10:30
  • 39xW

my xperia t use about 2 month no good for me sometime network lost & auto restat so battery life reach about 3 hour please tell me why ...........

• 2013-08-23 09:46
  • IaEp

> In reply to james79 @ 2013-08-22 11:58 from 39xW - click to readMan seriously how do you do that...
I've now owned my Xperia T for 7-8 months and have never experienced such a thing...

• 2013-08-22 21:32
  • 6P{U
Total of 1933 user reviews and opinions for Sony Xperia T.