Sony Xperia T - user opinions and reviews

pls replay .., 0
pls

• 2013-09-01 06:45
  • fxHc

I love this phone, minus the battery life. I charge it 3 times a day at the moment thats just from music n texting. I love the design and layout of Xperia T, camera is good, memory is good. Overall i'm happy

• 2013-08-31 12:02
  • nIfD

> In reply to james79 @ 2013-08-30 13:19 from 39xV - click to readHum its a pity that even reading pdf consumes a lot.Are we getting any updates? S got a great update. What about us ??

• 2013-08-31 10:38
  • tjJr

> In reply to Rasu-96 @ 2013-08-29 17:43 from tjJr - click to readBasically anything that uses the screen will drain the battery quite fast! That said - standby time, calls and walkman playback are all excellent!

• 2013-08-30 13:19

• 2013-08-29 17:43
  • tjJr

> In reply to Ranjit @ 2013-08-29 11:36 from PA7c - click to readCamera is good,great display,stylish look,gaming performance ok. Battery performance is below average. If you play games or browse a lot then you will be probably disappointed with it.Non removable means user cant remove the battery. You can replace them going to the stores.

• 2013-08-29 17:41

Hi friends,

please suggest me on this mobile whether is this valuable to buy or not and one more thing that tell me about the battery life , because its non removable , is there any chance to change the battery if its gone.
Fast.

• 2013-08-29 11:36
  • PA7c

> In reply to RA_10 @ 2013-08-28 11:47 from 0xhH - click to readJust download pc companion to pc, then connect your phone via usb and pc companion will tell you if update is available! Also try checking - settings/about phone/system update on your xperia! Updates can vary depending on region and carrier network! Latest update build number ends in .41 but mine only has .40 build available! .40 and .41 have walkman bug fix, anything before these will have walkman bug!

• 2013-08-29 01:56
  • 39xZ

Is jellybean upadate available everywhere?

• 2013-08-28 11:47
  • 0xhH

Can someone give me a link to sony xperia t jellybean update?

• 2013-08-28 11:42
  • 0xhH

> In reply to [deleted post]It varies! In uk its starts at around £150 2nd hand and goes all the way up to £400 brand new!

• 2013-08-28 05:13
  • 39xV

> In reply to UK user @ 2013-08-27 18:10 from BwVQ - click to readYup! When its good its real good! I suppose the reason im not more angry with them is because im on a better deal than pay as you go and it costs about the same! Early hours in morning I get 5-6mbs download but on evening its just 50 - 250 kbs! Fyi I got 15mbs download on the dchspa in hull!

• 2013-08-27 18:38
  • 39xV

> In reply to james79 @ 2013-08-27 16:43 from 39xV - click to readThanks for the heads up. I was actually with 3 and just recently ended a 24 month contract with them(it finished). I guess i was lucky as it worked really well where i live. It was noticably faster than other networks i tried, and that was before they even started advertising as ultrafast.

• 2013-08-27 18:10
  • BwVQ

> In reply to UK user @ 2013-08-27 15:25 from JCQi - click to readMake sure you ask your friends what the signal and data speed is like! 3 lied to me about dchspa being available in my area. I know the phone can pick that signal up because I went to hull and tested it! Ironically the dchspa works on the same street as the 3shop but nowhere else in the area! Be cautious as 3 will say anything to get you on contract!

• 2013-08-27 16:43
  • 39xV

Yeah 3 are good, i plan to get the 12.90 sim when this contract ends.

• 2013-08-27 15:25
  • JCQi

> In reply to UK user @ 2013-08-27 13:35 from dUKK - click to readIm actually on a 12 month SIM only contract with 3 network. It's £15 a month excluding a few pence vat! I was on pay as you go but I got £10 off the one plan so now I get unlimited data, 2000minutes, 5000 3-3 minutes and 5000 texts! Only problem is that 3 are poor at peak times and I can't get the ultrafast internet that 3 say is available in my area! But for the price it's worked out cheaper buying the phone and getting SIM only contract!

• 2013-08-27 15:17
  • 39xV

> In reply to james79 @ 2013-08-27 13:07 from 39xV - click to readI know you are a PAYG fan but i am thinking of getting the t for my girlfriend who still loves her Arc s. We can get it on buymobiles .net for 15pcm on T mobile upgrade, same price non upgrade. Once bought we can then upgrade in theory (i just did about 4months agoon my then new phone) to t mobiles £16.50pcm contract that includes "unlimited browsing"...and infact i manage to get downloading also, although it might stop and start when downloading over their 750mgb limit for downloads. I have to switch the network back to t (EE) mobile when it goes automatically to orange (they use both on T mobile /EE) so to be able to still stream.....often it just works anyway....the same as my girlfriends. They just swap you over to orange network or allow you to download only at off peak or just dont cqp it at times for my girlfriends t mobile contract. Odd but still its unlimited browsing at 16.50pcm. And it includes tethering wwhich is not included nowadays on most contracts for that price.

• 2013-08-27 13:35
  • dUKK

> In reply to james79 @ 2013-08-27 13:07 from 39xV - click to readWell i "guess" that the non gorilla glass screen and also the very low phone memory as standard on sony phones keeps the cost down. I dont mind as my xmp has some sort of plastic glued on....under the plastic protector it came with new. I have covers for all of my phones to cut down on scratches.

• 2013-08-27 13:22
  • dUKK

> In reply to UK user @ 2013-08-27 12:04 from BwVZ - click to readI dont know why sony dont use gorilla glass! It showed on the video how easy it is to clean an s3 screen compared to xperia T! Also think before you remove as if you drop your phone, this laminate holds the glass together!

• 2013-08-27 13:07
  • 39xV

> In reply to amna ishfaq @ 2013-08-26 11:50 from KIfA - click to readIts not as simple as just peeling the plastic that sony put on the xperia t. There are guides on you tube. Firstly the glue left will need a substance to remove it.....as seen on YT. And if one was going to use the glass without putting another piece of plastic on top. Then the glass will be a fingerprint magnet as it was not treated by Sony with the necessary chemicals oils etc to stop fingerprints. Some of the user on YT recommend removing thr plastic and using the glass.....but buy an oil so the glass screen is usable without all the fingerprints etc.

• 2013-08-27 12:04
  • BwVZ
Total of 1946 user reviews and opinions for Sony Xperia T.