Sony Xperia T - user opinions and reviews

Sony

7.1

> In reply to Aion @ 2013-08-23 17:34 from 2Cd5 - click to readAccording to Sony, based on GSM Association Battery Life Measurement Technique which were performed in controlled laboratory conditions, Xperia L shows better battery life. Actual performance may vary depending on network conditions and phone usage, but considering the Xperia L has lower screen resolution, lower cpu clock speed and slower gpu and probably the newer SoC has better power management, in real life it will also perform better than Xperia T.

• 2013-08-23 23:48
  • vfxa

Which would be better in case of BATTERY Backup-

Xperia T or Xperia L????

Plz Suggest;

• 2013-08-23 17:34
  • 2Cd5

> In reply to nann oo @ 2013-08-23 09:46 from IaEp - click to readI have to admit I have heard this before but have never Ever experienced it in my 8 months of usage so can't really help there

• 2013-08-23 11:42
  • 6P$@

> In reply to nann oo @ 2013-08-23 09:46 from IaEp - click to readNo auto restart for me! Performancewise its a good phone! It plays asphalt 8 ok albeit on low graphics setting but, a lot of phones are struggling with it! Only downside for me is build quality on my handset - although im not saying all are bad! Network connection is average - my partner gets better connection on her xperia tipo :(

• 2013-08-23 10:35

• 2013-08-23 10:30
  • 39xW

my xperia t use about 2 month no good for me sometime network lost & auto restat so battery life reach about 3 hour please tell me why ...........

• 2013-08-23 09:46
  • IaEp

> In reply to james79 @ 2013-08-22 11:58 from 39xW - click to readMan seriously how do you do that...
I've now owned my Xperia T for 7-8 months and have never experienced such a thing...

• 2013-08-22 21:32
  • 6P{U

> In reply to Akayasha @ 2013-08-22 00:40 from mEDD - click to readIt's got extended standby mode in power management settings!

• 2013-08-22 16:24
  • 39xV

Actually I have a 6month warranty at cex in uk! Would I be able to get a replacement? Or doesnt warranty cover cosmetic defects? Eitherway I was hoping to use xperia T in 12months time to part exchange for a better phone and with cosmetics missing it will reduce value of my phone!

• 2013-08-22 12:10
  • 39xW

I confirm my previous suspicions on build quality! The silver ring on camera has now fallen off! Also bad creaking in top left corner near led! Quite a good phone but these defects will affect resale value! Really its a bad show for a premium device! Im a heavy gamer so I cant reccomend this phone (if you want it to stay in one peice) for gaming! Not happy and not buying 2nd hand again - even though phone was unused! Ive heard xperia L back cover wont come off without breaking! i think sony are having some design issues so will try one more sony phone. - Then its the ugly samsung turn - theyre not pretty but they really do work - the S2,3,4 and notes!(the rest are rubbish)
LAST CHANCE SONY!

• 2013-08-22 11:58
  • 39xW

I want to buy a mobile that can give me 3/4 hours of Talk Time,30 Mins of Music & 10 Mins of Web Surfing or Gaming in A Day.

In that case Should i select Xperia T or Xperia L?????

Plz guys help me,i'm in a hurryyyyy,,,,,

• 2013-08-22 11:03
  • 2Cdu

I have this phone on jelly bean and i didnt find stamina mode , can please someone tell me why?

• 2013-08-22 00:40
  • mEDD

> In reply to Amit @ 2013-08-18 06:45 from fxHd - click to readRest assured you made the best choice since Acro S other than being a tough phone doesn't stand a chance up against the T and I mean in almost all respects. Happy mobiling :-)

• 2013-08-19 15:17
  • 6P}r

is this mobile is available now or not???

• 2013-08-19 09:44
  • utLG

Try a different network!

• 2013-08-18 10:17
  • 39xW

Hi!gyes this is all awesome amit:) from BANGLADESH . I have a xperia t and it runs on jellybean ~ its performing very smothly ~ but i of my frnds told to bye xperia acro s~but insteed i baught xperia t ~ i think that i had done the right thing8-) ^ so frnds tell me your opinion about this:/ did i made the right call.....

• 2013-08-18 06:45
  • fxHd

Pls help! Phone not connecting in WCDMA mode and when I switched to it my network goes off.
Contacted my service provider but said it's my phone. Any help guys? :-(

• 2013-08-18 05:46
  • N9@S

I am far from being the most technically minded person so I cannot comment on the intricate details. What I can say is I love my Experia T it ticks all "my boxes" The only problem was when I got the phone the guy from phones 4 you would not put the screen saver on the phone and unfortunatly I have a scratch on the screen. I would appreciate any tips to get rid of it.

• 2013-08-18 00:15
  • H5A6

> In reply to james79 @ 2013-08-14 20:31 from 39xV - click to readOk I am saying that because, as I have observed elsewhere, some times the design of the headphone Jack may cause such a damage. I can give an example here, if you try to press too hard a headphone Jack that is fitting tightly into the socket of the HTC one X, the socket may leave its place and slip deeper into the phone's body. So you know what I mean, may be something like that...

• 2013-08-14 23:48
  • 6P}}
Total of 1941 user reviews and opinions for Sony Xperia T.