Sony Xperia T - user opinions and reviews

Sony

7.1

well for how much time the battery lasts in normal or say regular use ???
pls rply

• 2013-08-04 14:15
  • uuQA

It make more better n better experience for you

• 2013-08-04 11:26
  • KFP}

Budies I waNa aSk thAt in xpEria T hOw mAny memOry is aVaiLabe fOr uSers?

.. 2nd cAn we mOve aPpS fRom phOne mEmOry tO sdcArd?

• 2013-08-04 09:28
  • uZaT

> In reply to Rasel @ 2013-08-02 11:44 from fxHc - click to readIt fixes the walkman bug and thats it really!

• 2013-08-02 13:54
  • 39x{

my xperia t shows on notification bar (91.A.1.140 New system update available).
present my os is 4.1.2 and running smoth.
whats the benefit after update? what will be the os version?
any experienced person with this update please share.
thanks.

• 2013-08-02 11:44
  • fxHc

my xperia t shows on notification bar (91.A1.140 New system update available).
present my os is 4.1.2 and running smoth.
whats the benefit after update? what will be the os version?
any experienced person with this update please share.
thanks.

• 2013-08-02 11:42
  • fxHc

> In reply to james79 @ 2013-08-02 00:41 from 39x{ - click to readWell I wouldn't deny what you said as it mainly depends on one's usage and I must admit that I am generally a careful user and so my experience is different. So I'd rephrase, Xperia T can be said to be less prone to developing scratches, thanks to the materials used, the Arc in the back and the rubbery bottom, the Xperia T mostly lays protected on most surfaces. However, you do have a point there...

P.s.
There are very few devices out there that are as well designed as the Xperia T (or the Xperia Arc) and IMHO Sony should serious consider bringing back the same designing language to some of its mid to high end range of devices.

• 2013-08-02 11:33
  • 6P}c

> In reply to Ol @ 2013-07-31 17:32 from nF{n - click to readYes xperia phones can be used as hotspot for gal tab 2.

• 2013-08-02 11:16
  • 6{9Z

> In reply to james79 @ 2013-08-02 00:41 from 39x{ - click to readWon't deny what you said as it depends a lot on ones usage. My personal experience is different as I do admit that I am generally a careful user. So it could be summed up that the Xperia T is less prone to getting scratches compared to the Xperia Tx thanks to the material used for the back, the arc in the middle and the rubbery material at the bottom, the Xperia T mostly lays fairly protected on its back. However, you do have a point there...

Ps.
There are so few devices out there that are as well designed as the Xperia T (or the gr8 Xperia Arc) that IMHO Sony should seriously consider bringing the same design language back to some of its premium devices.

• 2013-08-02 02:13
  • 6P}c

> In reply to the_matchless @ 2013-08-01 22:38 from 44r@ - click to readSeriously? I use gel cover now as I shone a light on back and there must be at least what looks like loads of hairline scratches! Not visible most of the time - but still they are there!:-(

• 2013-08-02 00:41
  • 39x{

> In reply to SJ @ 2013-08-01 10:21 from PxC2 - click to readHave both T and Tx. Tx is taller, has removable battery and is not unibody. Tx has a noticeably better display than the T. Although both the phones have gr8 ergonomics, T sits extremely well in hand, is very pleasing to hold and sure feels premium. T can easily be used without any additional protective cover. Camera and performance wise they are quite identical. Hope this helps.

• 2013-08-01 22:38
  • 44r@

> In reply to SJ @ 2013-08-01 10:21 from PxC2 - click to readTx is slightly thinner, has buttons in different places and removable back panel and battery!

• 2013-08-01 22:11
  • 39x{

What is the difference between this and TX??

• 2013-08-01 10:21
  • PxC2

> In reply to james79 @ 2013-07-31 12:27 from 39x{ - click to readI made a mistake - xperia sp battery is not removable but should still offer far superior standby and usage!

• 2013-08-01 01:49
  • 39x{

> In reply to Ol @ 2013-07-31 17:32 from nF{n - click to readShould work has hotspot for any device! It works with partners xperia tipo! Also has bluetooth hotspot that works with xperia lww! I dont use samsung tabs so I cant comment any further!:-(

• 2013-08-01 01:45
  • 39x{

> In reply to james79 @ 2013-07-31 12:27 from 39x{ - click to readThank you very much for your input. But do you happen to know if Xperia T is working as a hotspot for samsung galaxy tab 2 or are they incompatible?

• 2013-07-31 17:32
  • nF{n

> In reply to Ol @ 2013-07-31 11:09 from nF{n - click to readStandby time is excellent but intensive usage drains battery fairly quickly! Best phone in this price range is nexus 4 although no micro sd card is its flaw! I thought about s3 mini at £200 on 3! Instead I bought used xperia T for £210 and now they are £190 in CEX! Trust me xperia T has better screen, more powerful processor and graphics chip! Only downside is it takes about 2hours to charge! Also new Xperia SP would be an alternative as its newer , has slightly better specs with everything except its 8mp camera (xperia t has 13mp) and also bigger battery that is removable! SP is getting 4.3jb update for definite too!

• 2013-07-31 12:27

Hi,

Did anyone try to tether from Sony Xperia T to wi-fi samsung galaxy tab 2? Does it work?

My mobile network are suggesting Sony Xperia T for an upgrade. I wanted Samsung Galaxy S3 Mini as apart from calls texts and skype I am occasionally web browsing and don't care much about other features. But I need the phone to tether to my wi-fi samsung galaxy tab 2.
Now, I've read that the samsung phone has a rubbish battery which is a big issue so i am inclined towards Xperia T. My concern is that my tab will not connect to the Sony as it only connects no problem with a samsung phone as far as know but the seller is convincing me it definitely will work as my tab and the Sony both are androids.
So any feedback on that aspect please?

• 2013-07-31 11:09
  • nF{n

> In reply to jcb @ 2013-07-29 06:32 from uupf - click to readHave you tried to download internet settings?

• 2013-07-29 10:13
  • 39x{

sony xperia t 3g services avaiable or not i had broght 3g card but that card not working which card 3g or 2g working please inform my sont xperia t internet not working

• 2013-07-29 06:32
  • uupf
Total of 1912 user reviews and opinions for Sony Xperia T.