Sony Xperia T - user opinions and reviews

Sony

5720141

7.1

Actually I have a 6month warranty at cex in uk! Would I be able to get a replacement? Or doesnt warranty cover cosmetic defects? Eitherway I was hoping to use xperia T in 12months time to part exchange for a better phone and with cosmetics missing it will reduce value of my phone!

• 2013-08-22 12:10
  • 39xW

I confirm my previous suspicions on build quality! The silver ring on camera has now fallen off! Also bad creaking in top left corner near led! Quite a good phone but these defects will affect resale value! Really its a bad show for a premium device! Im a heavy gamer so I cant reccomend this phone (if you want it to stay in one peice) for gaming! Not happy and not buying 2nd hand again - even though phone was unused! Ive heard xperia L back cover wont come off without breaking! i think sony are having some design issues so will try one more sony phone. - Then its the ugly samsung turn - theyre not pretty but they really do work - the S2,3,4 and notes!(the rest are rubbish)
LAST CHANCE SONY!

• 2013-08-22 11:58
  • 39xW

I want to buy a mobile that can give me 3/4 hours of Talk Time,30 Mins of Music & 10 Mins of Web Surfing or Gaming in A Day.

In that case Should i select Xperia T or Xperia L?????

Plz guys help me,i'm in a hurryyyyy,,,,,

• 2013-08-22 11:03
  • 2Cdu

I have this phone on jelly bean and i didnt find stamina mode , can please someone tell me why?

• 2013-08-22 00:40
  • mEDD

> In reply to Amit @ 2013-08-18 06:45 from fxHd - click to readRest assured you made the best choice since Acro S other than being a tough phone doesn't stand a chance up against the T and I mean in almost all respects. Happy mobiling :-)

• 2013-08-19 15:17
  • 6P}r

is this mobile is available now or not???

• 2013-08-19 09:44
  • utLG

Try a different network!

• 2013-08-18 10:17
  • 39xW

Hi!gyes this is all awesome amit:) from BANGLADESH . I have a xperia t and it runs on jellybean ~ its performing very smothly ~ but i of my frnds told to bye xperia acro s~but insteed i baught xperia t ~ i think that i had done the right thing8-) ^ so frnds tell me your opinion about this:/ did i made the right call.....

• 2013-08-18 06:45
  • fxHd

Pls help! Phone not connecting in WCDMA mode and when I switched to it my network goes off.
Contacted my service provider but said it's my phone. Any help guys? :-(

• 2013-08-18 05:46
  • N9@S

I am far from being the most technically minded person so I cannot comment on the intricate details. What I can say is I love my Experia T it ticks all "my boxes" The only problem was when I got the phone the guy from phones 4 you would not put the screen saver on the phone and unfortunatly I have a scratch on the screen. I would appreciate any tips to get rid of it.

• 2013-08-18 00:15
  • H5A6

> In reply to james79 @ 2013-08-14 20:31 from 39xV - click to readOk I am saying that because, as I have observed elsewhere, some times the design of the headphone Jack may cause such a damage. I can give an example here, if you try to press too hard a headphone Jack that is fitting tightly into the socket of the HTC one X, the socket may leave its place and slip deeper into the phone's body. So you know what I mean, may be something like that...

• 2013-08-14 23:48
  • 6P}}

> In reply to aritra @ 2013-08-14 19:13 from XuGe - click to readI have used on both and T on jelly bean is gr8 much better than ICS. Much faster, much prettier and buttery smooth. The Wi-Fi signals a
and the camera performance also improves.

Ps. It's usually a good idea to go though previous posts before posting a question cause not only has this been answered before, people who acted on the advice have also posted their feedback on it and as you know that can be very helpful in reaching a decision.

• 2013-08-14 23:40
  • 6P}}

> In reply to aritra @ 2013-08-14 19:13 from XuGe - click to readIve never used xperia T on ICS, but rest assured there is no lag on xperia T running 4.1.2jb! Everything is very fluid!

• 2013-08-14 20:31
  • 39xV

> In reply to the.matchless @ 2013-08-14 15:58 from 6P}} - click to readYes! The headphones I use have a straight narrow jack!

• 2013-08-14 20:28
  • 39xV

if i upgrade the v4.0.4 ICS version to v4.1.2 JB version will the device run slowly than usual?
please answer me fast...

• 2013-08-14 19:13
  • XuGe

> In reply to james79 @ 2013-08-14 12:27 from 39xW - click to readWell mine is perfectly intact and it's been with me for almost 6 months now. Have you been using headphones other than Sony genuine?

• 2013-08-14 15:58
  • 6P}}

I use my phone to cook allu tikki,

• 2013-08-14 15:55
  • XNts

The silver ring on the headphone input has fallen off my phone! Also plastic is getting creaky leading me to think that this handset isnt as well built as some people would like to think!

• 2013-08-14 12:27
  • 39xW

> In reply to james79 @ 2013-08-12 14:12 from 39xV - click to readAh ya, the Xperia TL, my mistake. The more popular Ion came to my mind when I was trying to remember this third brother - which is nowhere to be seen.

• 2013-08-12 15:46
  • 6{xH

> In reply to Inverness @ 2013-08-11 20:53 from 6{q5 - click to readIon has nothing to do with xperia T ! There is a 4g/lte xperia T called LT30a! Ion like matchless said is based on xperia S! Uses adreno 220graphics like the XS - XT uses adreno 225!

• 2013-08-12 14:12
  • 39xV
Total of 1972 user reviews and opinions for Sony Xperia T.