Sony Xperia T - user opinions and reviews

Sony

Choose Xpera Z or TX not T

• 2013-04-07 08:15
  • syta

The Difference between Xperia T and TX is thickness , different battery, and Exmor R in TX for Mobile and TX is about 9 grams lighter both are 4.62 inches not 4.55'

• 2013-04-07 08:01
  • syta

dont know which phone should i choose xperia V or T??
help me please..

• 2013-04-06 18:18
  • K18m

dont know which phone should i choose xperia V or T??
help me please..

• 2013-04-06 18:17
  • K18m

> In reply to Anonymous @ 2013-03-25 04:06 from t78w - click to readhtc one x probably

• 2013-04-05 11:03
  • nFw{

I bought this phone,and it is the best phone I have ever had, although I had samsung Galaxy s3, Song is a shiny respectful brand of anything, specially the mobile phone,but what about "viber"? I tried to search for it in playlist, I couldn't find it,anyone help me? or it's not supported by sony mobile???

• 2013-04-04 23:39
  • fwVc

> In reply to Akalanka @ 2013-03-26 18:10 from tewn - click to readxperia t can't make 3g video call...only skype

• 2013-04-04 12:52
  • IVyI

Hey guys please help me out here, previously i had HTC Desire X, the spots where desire x showed two bars for the wifi conection my xperia t shows one bar same was the problem with my galaxy nexus but my nexus never 'dropped' the connection when the signals were very weak, ive also unchecked the 'avoid poor connections' option in the advanced wifi settings... Can anyone tell me whats with this flagship phone aye is the wifi card too weak in sony or is it the jellybean?

• 2013-04-04 10:31
  • t@G2

> In reply to Shahroz @ 2013-04-02 15:34 from 6P}U - click to readjst update it via the ur phone it works like charm

• 2013-04-04 07:50
  • f3DA

The battery life of this phone is terrible, and if you are spending too much time like me on wi-fi and surfing social networks the best screen time you may get is around 3 and half hour. if you play a HD game best screen time you get is about 2 hours and you have to recharge your phone 3 times per day. don't buy it unless you want to use it just for calling and listening to music.

• 2013-04-04 07:39
  • 3%id

> In reply to Shahroz @ 2013-04-02 15:34 from 6P}U - click to readHey, if you use flashtool download a version of jelly bean for your phone LT30p which is in ftf format. Make sure it is official and should be found on xda somewhere. this can be flashed on a locked bootloader or one with simlock so no worries there :) remember only .ftf file as the rest wont work on locked bootloader

• 2013-04-03 00:47
  • JiNI

hi everyone i just bought this phone 2 weeks backs in terms of performance and battery life its a really good phone i am fan of sony so i always love sony phones :P anyway when i got this phone it was with ics i tried to update it on jelly bean with pc companion with sus and all the ways whcih sony provides to update but every time it showed a message the you already have the latest software so than i decided to update it manually and did it successfully so if anyone is not getting the jelly bean update feel free to contact me to get all the info to update manually and the way i updated my phone dosnt required root or to unlock bootloder and it wont void the warranty as well so contact me on my email (crickelover@hotmail.com) if anyone wants manual update. thanks :)

• 2013-04-02 15:34
  • 6P}U

sony xperia T white back cover is made of rubber or plastic? The black xperia back made of rubber,and the silver color made of plastic, what about the white one??please anyone answer me,Thanks!

• 2013-04-02 12:52

suprb phone...small concern about the battery life !!! :\

• 2013-03-31 17:12
  • IWTP

> In reply to Anonymous @ 2013-03-25 04:06 from t78w - click to readHtc one x is best

• 2013-03-31 15:25
  • SHpv

very nice awesome phone price also reliable

• 2013-03-30 20:38
  • X}tM

Eisley, would you answer my Question? anyone please

• 2013-03-30 08:28
  • fwVc

> In reply to budocaaf @ 2013-03-29 00:37 from 8BeU - click to readSome are defective, I'm sorry, I'd feel bad if I bought one and was like that one. But you could have asked for another T not a P as replacement.
- L.

• 2013-03-29 07:58
  • LKWv

> In reply to Eisley @ 2013-03-28 22:23 from LKWv - click to readHi.thanks for the info.I am a man,and I have heard that xperia T is better about the battery backup but the performance of TX is better,what do you think?and what about the back cover of each one of them?? I have heard that the xperia T black back made from "rubber" and the white xperia T? because I like the white colour? do you suggest me the white or black? and T or TX? I know they are the same, but in general? what do you suggest me? thanks again

• 2013-03-29 01:23
  • fwVc

I do not know if it's the height of bad luck or has to do with the quality of equipment, I bought one a few days ago to try it in the store had the bad audio, everything changed and I'm fine until the other day, after his first charge at night, he stayed on and now. Very disappointed to return to the store and left me with a better xperia P.

• 2013-03-29 00:37
  • 8BeU
Total of 1811 user reviews and opinions for Sony Xperia T.