Sony Xperia T - user opinions and reviews

Sony

suprb phone...small concern about the battery life !!! :\

• 2013-03-31 17:12
  • IWTP

> In reply to Anonymous @ 2013-03-25 04:06 from t78w - click to readHtc one x is best

• 2013-03-31 15:25
  • SHpv

very nice awesome phone price also reliable

• 2013-03-30 20:38
  • X}tM

Eisley, would you answer my Question? anyone please

• 2013-03-30 08:28
  • fwVc

> In reply to budocaaf @ 2013-03-29 00:37 from 8BeU - click to readSome are defective, I'm sorry, I'd feel bad if I bought one and was like that one. But you could have asked for another T not a P as replacement.
- L.

• 2013-03-29 07:58
  • LKWv

> In reply to Eisley @ 2013-03-28 22:23 from LKWv - click to readHi.thanks for the info.I am a man,and I have heard that xperia T is better about the battery backup but the performance of TX is better,what do you think?and what about the back cover of each one of them?? I have heard that the xperia T black back made from "rubber" and the white xperia T? because I like the white colour? do you suggest me the white or black? and T or TX? I know they are the same, but in general? what do you suggest me? thanks again

• 2013-03-29 01:23
  • fwVc

I do not know if it's the height of bad luck or has to do with the quality of equipment, I bought one a few days ago to try it in the store had the bad audio, everything changed and I'm fine until the other day, after his first charge at night, he stayed on and now. Very disappointed to return to the store and left me with a better xperia P.

• 2013-03-29 00:37
  • 8BeU

> In reply to MeRo @ 2013-03-28 12:49 from fwVc - click to readHey, there's no need for confusion. Both are almost the same. The only differences are: Colors and battery backup. Maybe dimensions too, but that's just irrelevant.
If you are a girl, you might like a pink one, then go for TX. It's stated they have a pink one.
If you don't mind colors go for T cause its battery is a bit bigger than TX. T = 1850 mAh TX = 1750. You can go a day under moderate usage without the need of recharging it, easyly.

The design of both is cool, curved. I find that very nice. Everything else is just fine.
So, both could do just great having that Third Gen (maybe 4th Gen, not sure) Dual Core 1.5 Ghz Qualcomm CPU and Adreno 225 GPU, which is great, too.
I know it, cause I currently use a Xperia Pro. The Xperia Pro sports a Second Gen. Single Core at 1Ghz and Adreno 205 GPU. I use it for everything: browsing (Dolphin), gaming, apps, whatever you want to do, it does it nicely and fast. Gaming on Android is so cool! Try Asphalt 7, and NOVA and Modern Combat series! :D

So, this device (T or TX) won't dissapoint you at all, cause its specs are much better than my Pro. (Regardless of the screen resolution)

If you are not in a budget, though, you could do better with the Xperia ZL or Z. If not, you are just perfect with the T, or TX if you like pink color.
That's it.

- L.

• 2013-03-28 22:23
  • LKWv

Hi everyone, I am confused which one should I choose, I read more than 1000 comment about Xperia T & TX, which one is better? considering of performance,battery, camera & internet? each one is good about something, please any one who could help me which full info and logic decision.thanks

• 2013-03-28 12:49
  • fwVc

Can xperia t make any 3g video calls??? And how??

• 2013-03-26 18:10
  • tewn

the freaking mic volume for mine has been solved with Italy version JB 492!
also the ambient light sensor that displayed lower value! according light source.
So i van say after a while it's a great phone HaHaHA

• 2013-03-25 08:18
  • 0vSq

Which one is the best? Xperia t , xperia tx, xperia v, htc one s or htc one x ???

• 2013-03-25 04:06
  • t78w

> In reply to Iyzerdx @ 2013-03-24 19:24 from X0R9 - click to readIm having the exact same issues with the T. Do not, I repeat, do NOT upgrade to Jelly Bean. It's great for Samsung, but it sucks for the T. Performance ha gone down, battery life has gone down, picture quality down. I'm trying to downgrade now.

• 2013-03-24 21:37
  • mI9T

Xperia t is a great phone but before its jelly bean update. Jelly bean have lots of bugs. The battery drains fast and performance also have gone down.

• 2013-03-24 19:24
  • X0R9

> In reply to Anonymous @ 2013-03-23 19:55 from prm7 - click to readwhen I bought the phone then updated to JB. so I haven't ICS experience on it. do u have any problem like that with ICS?

• 2013-03-24 16:44
  • srfS

> In reply to Anonymous @ 2013-03-23 16:54 from srfF - click to readI have same problem :(

• 2013-03-23 19:55
  • prm7

I have a problem, during call mic volume often is very low. I have to put the phone near my mouth. but when I record movie or a sound everything is right and clear. also have been disabled noise canceling! in call setting.
software: Jelly Bean 489.

• 2013-03-23 16:54
  • srfF

Its a great phone.Previously used Xperia Ion.

• 2013-03-23 01:25
  • Jh81

xosh phone..awesome Camra and display...

• 2013-03-22 22:05
  • PxkK
Total of 1818 user reviews and opinions for Sony Xperia T.