Sony Xperia T - user opinions and reviews

Sony

7.1

> In reply to remon @ 2013-05-26 05:53 from uNVD - click to readyeah i know that very well. But the truth is Xperia V got too much of disadvantage like sleep to death. Okay leave SOD, the most important of all is among 8GB of internal memory u can only consume 3.7GB. That means u cannot install games which is more than a 720MB to 1GB. Because it will make everything upside down. U don't even a option of moving the apps to sd card. Thank God atleast the users can move videos and music. Yeah! That's why i'm looking forward for xperia t and could u tell what can i do if a non-removable battery's life drained after some period. Will the sony dealers or showroom can change the battery ?

• 2013-05-26 17:34
  • t1$I

I just got it tomorrow, with the jelly bean version of android.
Works Awesome!
can't get my hands off of it.
love it!
works great.

• 2013-05-26 15:46
  • uZH{

my handset camera or speaker sound is not working or showing error while start...or gvn to check in sony handset store but they ask that no service parts are available... now pls help wht can i do???

• 2013-05-26 12:04
  • vwes

> In reply to a2j2 @ 2013-05-22 02:14 from t1$I - click to readsony xperia V & TX is better than xperia T

• 2013-05-26 05:53
  • uNVD

Great phone, great camera and real good specs for the price.I like the size too, Xperia Z is very good but too large.

Doubting if I should upgrade to Jelly Bean though. My ICS is running really good and some apps have a light/white color scheme on JB apparently (phone, contacts) where my ICS versions are dark grey and look very pleasing to the eyes. Also have some doubts about reduced battery on JB. Any experiences there? Does the JB version look much better or..?

• 2013-05-25 19:39
  • mSpZ

> In reply to Anonymous @ 2013-05-22 21:07 from HCH{ - click to readyeah u r right. The reason for i'm buying this mobile is the new arrivals price are always upto the chart. If u know anything else at the same price range suggest me

• 2013-05-24 15:46
  • t1$I

plzzz.....dose this phone support whatsapp.

• 2013-05-24 14:15
  • Nw6J

when it is cmg to india??????????

• 2013-05-24 10:15
  • KS7n

> In reply to skivan @ 2013-05-23 09:48 from mcU8 - click to readokay I see. so do u knw hw to switch network to inly 3G?

• 2013-05-23 19:22
  • fuN1

> In reply to Anonymous @ 2013-05-22 18:01 from fuN1 - click to readI bought my with JB.
It works great , for now. :)

• 2013-05-23 09:48
  • mcU8

Hi there! How true, that Sony Xperia T is non removable battery? Please advise. Thanks.

• 2013-05-23 04:38
  • Qxpq

dear a2j2, in 3-4 years the phones gonna be too old so buy a new phone with even better features

• 2013-05-22 21:07
  • HCH{

> In reply to SanketN8 @ 2013-05-20 03:10 from 2@x$ - click to readPls can u tell me ur xperiance wt jelly bean. I just bought this phone for just more than a week now. Want to hv more time wt it before updating it to Jb. Am cool with almost evrrythin about d phone, its just dat I browser really much wt da phone so I charge 2 times mostly.I knw d battery is okay
But hw is d battery performance afta d update? And Hw can one set network to just 2G ONLY? Coz 3G uses more ba3 than Wi-Fi

• 2013-05-22 18:01
  • fuN1

> In reply to real news1 @ 2013-05-21 17:32 from PxkK - click to readi have a doubt. Sony xperia T came with a non-removable battery. What can i do if the battery losts its life after 3 or 4 years. I'm in a serious confusion which phone i have to buy xperia V or xperia T. Need ur guidance quickly

• 2013-05-22 02:14
  • t1$I

best phone, speed, Camera, watching /recording 1080p movies HD game playing, Modern combat 4 0 Hour ,Nova 3, etc playing smoothly. everything ok (except battery when playing HD games battery drain quickly. )otherwise. its a good phone.

• 2013-05-21 17:32
  • PxkK

are there any huge and significant differences between adreno 225 and 320?

• 2013-05-21 16:50
  • sF$5

hello guys

can i use this phone outside UK.
the description mention that this mobile for 02 UK please confirm

• 2013-05-20 18:59
  • y@ZD

I wOuld Like to ask Is Thre Xperia S Better Than The Xperia T and are there any consequnces for the shatter proof screen ?

• 2013-05-20 08:01
  • 6P%4

just updated my xperia t to jelly bean
its super smooth and yes a great project butter experience
a great phone,just love it

• 2013-05-20 03:10
  • 2@x$

i changed xperia s with t amazing experience both r googd no doubt except camera results although it's much high mega pixel camera like 13 mega in xperia t but i dont know y they both Xperia sets give yellowish images. even though my friend have htc sensation xl but it's image quality really matters if some one really knows pls let me also.

• 2013-05-17 17:26
  • ITWF
Total of 1946 user reviews and opinions for Sony Xperia T.